Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 6996
-
04-19-22 12:22 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 268Beautifulseeking
Anybody seen this chick. She was on last summer, hit me up but I had to many irons in the fire and she's a little older and bigger than I prefer. She's hitting me up again.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-b9fd4c6eb3a3
-
04-19-22 12:01 #5150Regular Member

Posts: 9Visa gift card
I used visa gift card from Kroger yesterday. After I bought it went online and registered the card with a name and a fake but real physical address with zip code. Made sure to use the same information while paying for the subscription. Worked for me every time. I used it with in an hour of purchase.
Originally Posted by JohnAbc123
[View Original Post]
I also red somewhere (can't remember) that cards operated by blackhawks network will work as it is processed by UK vendor. Can buy them on Amazon.
-
04-18-22 23:10 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 174I tried a Visa prepaid card and it was rejected. Then I did some reading online and it seems prepaid cards sold in the USA cannot be used internationally to prevent money laundering. As you probably already know, SA, SB and WYP are all based out of Cyprus. However, some of you are having luck with prepaid green dot cards sold at Wal-mart? Any other cards working for SA?
Originally Posted by McjIndy2017
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 23:02 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 542Oh Wendy
She didn't last too long at jimmy johns. LOL. She reads the forum. Or maybe her BF does. She did not like being talked about. Anyhow, you're not missing anything. Much better options out there.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 18:40 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 2246Seeking payment error
Once you buy / activate the card you need wait for the data to propagate thru the backend payment system for the card to be processed. Usually takes up to 4 hours.
Originally Posted by McjIndy2017
[View Original Post]
Don't know how long you waited after purchase of the pre-paid card to try to pay for Seeking. If you bought the card and tried to use it right away or less than 4 hours from purchase time then try again after 4 hours from time of purchase. If you tried after four hours and it failed wait to the next day. If it failed a day later then you are out of luck. If you try the card 4 times and fail each time the Seeking system will block the card. Good luck.
-
04-18-22 14:47 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 658Me too, but
I've had Green Dot work and not work as well as other brands. It seems like a crap shoot then if it doesn't work, I use it for gas!
Originally Posted by JohnBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 14:41 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 322I use greendot from walmart.
Originally Posted by McjIndy2017
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 12:41 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 68Seeking-Anyone having issues using prepaid VISA card?
Put 110 on it today and tried to get a one month subscription but receive payment validation failed.
-
04-18-22 10:47 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 137Been a couple months
She's pretty flaky and hard to pin down. Body is mediocre, bolt ons & nothing memorable. Only got with her once and seen to recall that it took a couple tries. She's real but don't stress if you don't get together.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 10:39 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 808Oh, my Jimmy John's girl
Oh, my Jimmy John's girl. Been doing her for over three years. I liked her better before she got the enhancements though.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 09:57 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 1095For those on SA
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-8b4b1406b4b4 (Miss ginger).
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
This is her profile.
-
04-18-22 09:54 #5140Senior Member

Posts: 70Exact same. I met her on SA a while ago and she became offended I wouldn't advance her money for nothing. Evidently some people are doing this for her as she wouldn't keep trying.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 09:40 #5139Senior Member

Posts: 406Try this
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3fc1a8f6682bf6
Originally Posted by Batman317
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 09:22 #5138Senior Member

Posts: 830Ginger
She's been on SA and maybe other sites, and always same story, no sugar for the daddy.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 09:10 #5137Regular Member

Posts: 10Momo1235 - MIA
We agreed to meet over the weekend. She hasn't been on the site for several days. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by Tango112
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





