Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6705
-
04-19-22 09:28 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 934Right side middle, looks like the GOAT in WP! Hmm I need to see her again asap!
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 09:14 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 343Tara is not currently taking new clients. Bummer.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 07:06 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 1170Roberta
Good morning gentleman, just to answer a couple of questions for you. If you want a 4 hand massage with Roberta and Natalia you need to contact Natalia to get it scheduled Natalia will give you their rates. If you just want to see Roberta she is working on getting a hobby phone for direct contact. I will be seeing her again today and will give you more information on Roberta.
Stay safe.
Orlo.
-
04-18-22 22:20 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 252Early days. Before branching out.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 22:10 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 34It's there
Check the link and go to gallery.
.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:45 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 958Photo?
Anyone recognize the photo. Right side in the middle?
Wood.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:44 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 958Hey F Tank
I have always wanted some play at a Massage Envy in their training camp as they cycle them through. Never had success. Close once A girl mentioned needing a sugar daddy. My plan was to offer to check her skills on my next visit. Too slow I guess, she found one and was one. Maybe that is a good angle? Toss sugar daddy in the conversation and see how they react?.
However, it has been a while, but I did get some fun at J Sterling. Very cute girl. Complained about politics, which we agreed. Halfway through, she brushed JR and off we went. I called back a week later & she was gone. Oh well.
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank58
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:22 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 322Tara Link
https://www.taramarielmt.com/
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 16:06 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 288Jewel
Any reports on this cutie from RubMD. Please PM me with any details and / or extent of services offed.
https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/3f1fcf7...1-b7c0e50fd8cb
-
04-18-22 13:18 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 181Wow
Latinas are my weakness you mind pming me her number she looks amazing your the man orlo!
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 10:20 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 343How do we get ahold of her sir?
Originally Posted by BrushYaHair
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 10:07 #1399Banned Member

Posts: 67Bebe
She is a lot of fun for sure. We joked last week that the whips will get to sticky in a Nuru session as you can imagine but but available for a dry session. Prostate play is available as well along some foot fetish activity. Don't forget some spanking play as well.
Originally Posted by MisterRH
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
PJS.
-
04-18-22 09:40 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 58Tara
Is there a link for Tara?
Originally Posted by AbcBruce
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 09:38 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 58Bebe and Winnie Grey / Scar
Bebe.
I went with the nuru great time she is definitely knows what she is doing.
Also had a great in shower.
Wish she was closer to my area.
Winnie Grey / Scar.
Great nuru session and FS I will definitely go back.
Another ones where I wish she was closer to my area.
Also for the people in my inbox for Nikki's info sorry can't share that one I am not the gatekeeper yall know who to pm.
-
04-18-22 09:21 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 118I agree
She's definitely in bbw territory now. But her giant tits are still amazing and the best I've ever seen, she was a 10/10 back in the day. You're paying for the safe, clean, and discreet environment with a decent massage. I think she's worth it and is a total sweetheart.
Originally Posted by PepeGonzalez88
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






