Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 447 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1395

    Bebe

    Made an appointment to see Bebe a few weeks ago and as usual very easy comms, she's always responsive and eager to see you. This is my second time visiting Bebe and it seems to get better each time, this time I noticed she seems to change up the script which is very much appreciated as it keeps you wondering what wonders she'll uncover.

    We engaged in a full Nuru session and it worked wonders for my mind, body, and soul. She uses her knees and elbows during the massage portion to work out those kinks on my back then she does a great job of transitioning from the healing massage to the sensual massage. This is where she takes you on a dream like no other making you discover things about yourself you didn't know you'd like. She is vocal during this process encouraging you to reach your maximum potential!

    I noticed she has whip in her bedroom and she mentioned she also does some Dom sessions, was wondering if anyone has enjoyed those services?

  2. #1394

    Katya

    Dreamt of her too last time she's in Orl. Too much for the upsell. Skirting around the GPS (golden pussy syndrome).

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Accurate report. She looks better in photos. Not that she is bad looking, just not as good as her ad pics. It will take 500 for a average rub and HJ.

  3. #1393

    Help

    I am in need of a real massage; deep tissue. With any good massage I also want the tickle, tease and fantasy.

    After the deep tissue and before the flip I like the two guys in the sack tickled, crack and hole played with, and the tickle along the back.

    After the flip, HE, FS, or whatever is acceptable but not important.

    The fantasy is that she is not old and in good athletic shape.

    I have read about a few good one like Dania (I think that is her name) but wanted to check if there anyone can recommend a better option. I love petite, athletic, tanned woman. I am in Kissimmee area.

    I hoping for good advise / recommendations.

    Thank you.

  4. #1392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Roberta Roberta!

    Alright gentleman I have another massage UTR for you guys. Roberta is her name. For right now she is going to be very low key she is married and has a full time job Roberta will be offering 4 hand massage together with Natalia. She is an incredible beautiful Brazilian woman. Her menu can be open depending on the client your demeanor and behavior, Like always YMMV. These pictures are of her a couple of years back, she has black hair now but the body is the same! Enjoy the pictures.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20220417-WA0007.jpg‎   IMG-20220417-WA0005.jpg‎   IMG-20220417-WA0003.jpg‎  

  5. #1391
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeGonzalez88  [View Original Post]
    I think you will be happy. Her massage is excellent and she is quite curvy. What she is willing to do lines up with what you want.
    My two cent!

    ZERO providers are worth $200 for 1 hour (if you are lucky enough to even get an hour) with HE. I am not looking for anything more than HE.

    I have been in this hobby for 40 yrs. $180-$200 should get you, 90 minutes (a full 90 minutes), provider naked, a HE with touching!

  6. #1390

    Legit Massage places that

    I had an experience having a very good massage in a very legit spa. This dream of having an HE came in later after some successful series of body language and a few moans. I'm wondering if some of why'all have had the same success in a legit spa. Please post your adventures.

  7. #1389

    Tara

    I think you will be happy. Her massage is excellent and she is quite curvy. What she is willing to do lines up with what you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    I have seen pretty much every massage provider in the area that does a happy ending. I've had many great experiences. The one that I haven't seen who intrigues me the most is Tara. I am looking for advice if she's truly worth $200. Most of the providers I see now are around $120 so going up to $200 seems quite steep but I might do it just to have that Tara experience. What I mainly am looking for is a good massage for pretty much the full hour with a topless happy ending, either a HJ or BJ. What can I expect from Tara? Will she go topless on the first visit? I like big naturals and curvy women so she definitely seems to have that body type. PMs are fine or respond to the board, please and thank you.

  8. #1388

    Della

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Della is based out of Palm Bay in Brevard County. If you check out the Brevard board, there are a ton of posts about her, though I'm not sure any discuss her massage abilities and I've no idea if she'll travel to Orlando. Feel free to do the search yourself, but I'd sum up the posts as being in one of two categories, guys that won't visit her because of the donation or lack of GFE and guys that will visit her because she's an attractive provider that offers a clean, safe experience. Personally, I'm in the latter category, probably visited with her somewhere around a dozen times.
    Della on Erotic Monkey, great reviews.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/della-escort-orlando-958048

  9. #1387

    Tara Marie

    I have seen pretty much every massage provider in the area that does a happy ending. I've had many great experiences. The one that I haven't seen who intrigues me the most is Tara. I am looking for advice if she's truly worth $200. Most of the providers I see now are around $120 so going up to $200 seems quite steep but I might do it just to have that Tara experience. What I mainly am looking for is a good massage for pretty much the full hour with a topless happy ending, either a HJ or BJ. What can I expect from Tara? Will she go topless on the first visit? I like big naturals and curvy women so she definitely seems to have that body type. PMs are fine or respond to the board, please and thank you.

  10. #1386

    Camilla

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankYouPlease  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate it. Starting to look like she's the one! Any clue roughly what her rates are?
    140 hhr 200 hr. Can be 120 hh 180 for regulars.

  11. #1385

    Awesome

    Thank you for keeping us up to date with Avalon AND ESPECIALLY for posting the link to her website. I just visited her website and all I can say is WOW!

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Just finished another amazing session with Ms A. I did the hour massage session and it was perfect. She greeted me in a sexy outfit and I almost skipped the massage for the happy ending but glad I didn't. She worked out my kinks using her forearms and elbows with more pressure than you'd expect from such a petite lady. Finished by stretching my neck and I was more than ready for the happy ending. We started with 69, then intense BBBJ and ball licking that almost finished me off. I returned the favor with solo daty until she orgasmed multiple times. Then it was time for her to ride me for a couple more Os. Finished in doggie and was totally spent. She offered me a bottle water and I was happily on my way. I can't imagine a better HE. Checkout her pics and special discounts on her site.

    https://avalon.sexy/welcome/

  12. #1384

    Thank you

    I appreciate the feedback JayJay and Pjs! Looking like Bebe and Camilla will be the ones I will dream about. Does anyone know what a light screening usually consists of?

  13. #1383

    Avalon

    Just finished another amazing session with Ms A. I did the hour massage session and it was perfect. She greeted me in a sexy outfit and I almost skipped the massage for the happy ending but glad I didn't. She worked out my kinks using her forearms and elbows with more pressure than you'd expect from such a petite lady. Finished by stretching my neck and I was more than ready for the happy ending. We started with 69, then intense BBBJ and ball licking that almost finished me off. I returned the favor with solo daty until she orgasmed multiple times. Then it was time for her to ride me for a couple more Os. Finished in doggie and was totally spent. She offered me a bottle water and I was happily on my way. I can't imagine a better HE. Checkout her pics and special discounts on her site.

    https://avalon.sexy/welcome/

  14. #1382

    More info on Della

    Quote Originally Posted by Pjs1960  [View Original Post]
    For $$$$ it is very steep price point. She is very pretty though and looks fun but..

    Be safe.

    Pjs.
    While she's usually outcall only with a minimum of an hour, she'll often do incall and with a half hour option. When she does, it's 2 Franklins. But, as before, since she's in Palm Bay, I'm guessing those are not options with her in Orlando.

  15. #1381

    Della

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Della is based out of Palm Bay in Brevard County. If you check out the Brevard board, there are a ton of posts about her, though I'm not sure any discuss her massage abilities and I've no idea if she'll travel to Orlando. Feel free to do the search yourself, but I'd sum up the posts as being in one of two categories, guys that won't visit her because of the donation or lack of GFE and guys that will visit her because she's an attractive provider that offers a clean, safe experience. Personally, I'm in the latter category, probably visited with her somewhere around a dozen times.
    For $$$$ it is very steep price point. She is very pretty though and looks fun but..

    Be safe.

    Pjs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape