Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 7476
-
04-18-22 15:36 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 345She could retire young and rich if she'd get on her back a little more regularly.
Originally Posted by MikeB1985
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 15:34 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 345Foxxy
She does have her demons. Easy to see bruises. Her pudgy little BF roommate will wait outside too.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
But she's worth a buck or two.
-
04-18-22 15:22 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 176Anyone
Anyone had a dream with this one?
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...r/492181804765
-
04-18-22 08:36 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 98She seems to go just as quick as she comes. As well as I know her, and the history we have, she still ignores me 90% of the time.
Originally Posted by CowboyJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 07:52 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 161Audrey
Tried to contact got nothing, looks like ad is gone also!
Originally Posted by Scbomber
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 07:00 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 49Well thanks for explaining that to us Kylie.
Originally Posted by PleaseMe23
[View Original Post]
P. S I hear you smell like a Wuhan fish market.
-
04-17-22 15:21 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 141Yes Kylie, Rachel, Rose, etc you have poor hygiene. Meaning your vagina doesn't smell great.
Originally Posted by PleaseMe23
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 12:48 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 600Val
She's been reviewed on this forum a few times, but I think it may have been under a different name. But you can try searching for Val, that may have been the name she used, or try searching the phone number.
Originally Posted by WillBill21
[View Original Post]
If I recall correctly reviews are mixed.
-
04-16-22 21:33 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 98Anyone
I've seen this one post a lot use to be in mount pleasant. Anyone one have any info they care to share?
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/069672473634
-
04-16-22 21:21 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 98Definitely a clock watcher. Is you do QV 15 min and it's hurry not much time left.
Originally Posted by WalNut420
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 20:19 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 76Jenna
https://tryst.link/escort/your-new-mistrist
Originally Posted by YallMakeMeLOL
[View Original Post]
Not bad, but plenty of bad to point to. Not a cop or a thief, and is plenty low class for all her grandstanding. But, pics are accurate, and puts in an effort.
-
04-16-22 20:01 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 1014Can we get a link to the good Kylie?
Originally Posted by ReportCard
[View Original Post]
And the bad one as well?
-
04-16-22 15:04 #4374Regular Member

Posts: 8Poor hygiene? When was the last time you seen her? I see her 2 to 3 times a week and never had an issue with hygiene. I would agree with the pictures. I have told her she should update them. But her service definitely does make up for that. Best BBBJ. And she is always wet and tight.
Originally Posted by ReportCard
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 14:48 #4373Regular Member

Posts: 8I sent it with no problems. And she sent me one in return. She says she does it to keep away the guys that may want to rob or hurt her. Which I understand. I'm glad I did send it because she is one of the best providers I've had so far.
Originally Posted by HavnFun1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 14:28 #4372Regular Member

Posts: 14Review please
Good or pass?
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...v/820451065955










Reply With Quote





