Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 499 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4371

    Cottages

    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/audreyhaze

    Its "that" Audrey.

    She's in Hanahan now, I didn't see her but the area of Hanahan she said she's in (right by Checkers and Piggly Wiggly off Remount) is a sketchy area. No idea about her place, are there new apartments back there?

    But she did confirm that it's the Audrey you all loved.
    There are some cute looking cottages right behind the checkers on remount.

  2. #4370

    Audrey

    https://tryst.link/escort/audreyhaze

    Its "that" Audrey.

    She's in Hanahan now, I didn't see her but the area of Hanahan she said she's in (right by Checkers and Piggly Wiggly off Remount) is a sketchy area. No idea about her place, are there new apartments back there?

    But she did confirm that it's the Audrey you all loved.

  3. #4369
    Quote Originally Posted by ReportCard  [View Original Post]
    Thee were actually two Kylies posting yesterday, one more shapely than the other. The thinner one has been around a while. She was always clean and freshly showered for me with a hint of smoke. Great BBBJ and a nice wet pussy. She likes toys but not into anal which was fine with me. I think now she works out of hotels in the AP or Ladson area. Too much a drive for me. I think she has a small pill problem but she wasn't high the five or six times I saw her. YMMV.
    No confusion. The girl in the link has used numerous names but the same pictures.

  4. #4368

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    Second time I've done this on recent outings. They are not accurate pics, but both girls look good. For $. 4, can't really go too far wrong.
    I've never seen an accurate picture, even when I ask them "Who is here today?" Regardless, they have gotten a lot better looking than what used to visit. As always YMMV on what services are available, and what they want to charge for the extra dream.

  5. #4367

    Tried out one of the Asians yesterday

    Second time I've done this on recent outings. They are not accurate pics, but both girls look good. For $. 4, can't really go too far wrong.

  6. #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseMe23  [View Original Post]
    I don't post often but I do read what's going on. I know there has been a drought on good, reasonably-priced visits but I think I have found my jewel. She responds quickly, friendly, and let's just say you won't forget her. I seen her yesterday and will be going back tonight. When we find a good one we got to keep her or they will leave.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/171058902884
    So this is the one that wants you to send her a selfie, I have tried a few times but refuse that request. So you actually send a picture?

  7. #4365
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm not seeing anything pop up when I search that number. If anyone finds a link PM me please. Or post. Up to you.

    And your inbox is full so I couldn't message you there.
    Its cleaned out now.

  8. #4364
    Quote Originally Posted by HavnFun1969  [View Original Post]
    So after way too much hunting around I have finally found my unicorn. She rarely posts and it was just by a stroke of luck that I found her. Senior gents message me for more information and contact info.
    Please message me, your inbox is full.

  9. #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by HavnFun1969  [View Original Post]
    So after way too much hunting around I have finally found my unicorn. She rarely posts and it was just by a stroke of luck that I found her. Senior gents message me for more information and contact info.
    Msg me please. Would love some info on this unicorn.

  10. #4362

    Mistaken identity

    Quote Originally Posted by Habitual  [View Original Post]
    I'd disagree. She's gone by many names and has poor hygiene and pics are deceiving for the rest of the body.
    Thee were actually two Kylies posting yesterday, one more shapely than the other. The thinner one has been around a while. She was always clean and freshly showered for me with a hint of smoke. Great BBBJ and a nice wet pussy. She likes toys but not into anal which was fine with me. I think now she works out of hotels in the AP or Ladson area. Too much a drive for me. I think she has a small pill problem but she wasn't high the five or six times I saw her. YMMV.

  11. #4361
    Quote Originally Posted by HavnFun1969  [View Original Post]
    So after way too much hunting around I have finally found my unicorn. She rarely posts and it was just by a stroke of luck that I found her. Senior gents message me for more information and contact info.
    Please message me, you inbox is full.

  12. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by HavnFun1969  [View Original Post]
    So after way too much hunting around I have finally found my unicorn. She rarely posts and it was just by a stroke of luck that I found her. Senior gents message me for more information and contact info.
    I'm not seeing anything pop up when I search that number. If anyone finds a link PM me please. Or post. Up to you.

    And your inbox is full so I couldn't message you there.

  13. #4359
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseMe23  [View Original Post]
    I don't post often but I do read what's going on. I know there has been a drought on good, reasonably-priced visits but I think I have found my jewel. She responds quickly, friendly, and let's just say you won't forget her. I seen her yesterday and will be going back tonight. When we find a good one we got to keep her or they will leave.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/171058902884
    I'd disagree. She's gone by many names and has poor hygiene and pics are deceiving for the rest of the body.

  14. #4358

  15. #4357

    Kylie

    I don't post often but I do read what's going on. I know there has been a drought on good, reasonably-priced visits but I think I have found my jewel. She responds quickly, friendly, and let's just say you won't forget her. I seen her yesterday and will be going back tonight. When we find a good one we got to keep her or they will leave.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/171058902884

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape