Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 10388
-
04-23-22 10:45 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 120The Seattle area is tough. Branch out to surrounding cities / states and you will yield better results. In some areas in the US, you can find 500 for a whole weekend with a hot coed. YMMV depending on location.
Originally Posted by MrLarryDong
[View Original Post]
Don't lower your expectations but modify your game a little bit. I always wine and dine potential SBs and they seem to get more invested. I don't bother with discussing a PPM until the very last moment and only if it's brought up by the SB. Not sure where in the process you are failing but if there's a pattern then change up your tactics.
-
04-23-22 01:46 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 184That's hard to answer.
So much of what you asked about varies from person to person. Like there are some women that guys here call really hot that I just don't find attractive. And at the same time, my favorite SB is a girl that some guys here said was "not worth it" when they discussed her asking price. I think being younger and fit definitely helps, so that's in your favor, but you do have to have some money and conversation skills as well if you want to secure lower rates and better service. I think your limit of $4 gets plenty great looking SBs and in fact, if you have enough game to get them to like you a little, then it's easy to get away with $2 or less as time goes on.
Originally Posted by MrLarryDong
[View Original Post]
But at the same time, I think about how some SBs have complained to me that the guys with the most money are the ones who want a 5'10" blonde super model so maybe they're talking about you here? There's no way to know if your expectations are too high because of the huge variety of women that men will call "attractive". I will say this though -- if you honestly think that you're doing your best to seduce these women and you find that $4 doesn't get you anything you want to have all the time, then you might be right in thinking that this isn't for you because while I think that that's plenty of ammo to get whatever you want, perhaps the truth is that I just like ugly girls.
-
04-23-22 00:36 #5736Senior Member

Posts: 91If you have digits
If either your dick or your fingers function in the least, grab a couple of extra towel, LOL.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 16:24 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 25Success gauge
Hey guys,
Looking to get back in the game after a year and change off. Want to see the general consensus of the success rate people are having and if it's even worth it.
I can say about 2 years ago, it was mostly a waste of time. I was able to bag one chick that was young and cute but it took a lot of work to find her, and she later ghosted me. She was really ideal too but if I didn't find her, I'd say it wasn't worth it (it barely was even with this chick).
I'm in my late 30's so I think I'm in the younger crowd of SD. Anyone thinks this makes a difference in success rate? Or is it all about the money? I would never offer more than 4 for PPM so I think that was an issue too, a lot of GPS, I'm assuming that's still the case. But I am looking for good looking girls, not old fat women looking to be anyone's cum dumpster. I'm not looking for a unicorn either but if it sounds like I am, please let me know so I can lower expectations or possibly avoid the SB / SD game for the time being.
-
04-22-22 02:21 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 138Real
Yup she is real and hosts in her duplex or Quadplex apartment. Fun and beautiful.
Originally Posted by BugManLet
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 02:16 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 138Been trying
I've been trying but she never even looked at my msgs yet. I hear she is good and fun.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 02:15 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 138Scammer
She / He is a scammer with newer profile and not her pics.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 19:04 #5731Senior Member

Posts: 135Re: KinkyBEE pic seller
Hairy pits are a huge turn-off, so I won't be buying. LOL
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 18:12 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 330KinkyBEE pic seller
-
04-19-22 11:15 #5729Senior Member

Posts: 2936She came to my hotel mini black dress, no panties, she is a total sub in bed.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 18:13 #5728Senior Member

Posts: 460Well, you may be not missing on anything. Seems she is too hard to contact and meet.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 14:46 #5727Senior Member

Posts: 2184Ava
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
She looks incredibly hot. Sad that I am more or less out the game for a few more months. I bet she is incredible in bed, she has that look to her.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 02:35 #5726Senior Member

Posts: 184Yeah, I have the same problem. I've followed all of the other advice on here but none of it works. I even tried creating the account while on a trip in Dallas using a computer in the hotel's business center. I used one of those temporary cards and attached the address of one of my rental properties to it. I was suspended immediately when I attempted to pay. I've given up.
Originally Posted by DrTraveler
[View Original Post]
The thing is, I don't even know who I offended. I mean. I guess it could have been any number of women with whom I passed on, but I never actually got into any arguments or insulted any of them. Right now I'm trying to use Secret Benefits but so far, it seems like that site is like 1/100th as good as Seeking.
-
04-18-22 00:02 #5725Senior Member

Posts: 460By SA admins you mean women that have been granted privileges by that site?
Originally Posted by Fillipino
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 23:35 #5724Senior Member

Posts: 67SA admins monitor this board
Anytime an exploit is revealed here it's patched within a month or so.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





