Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 10388
-
04-17-22 23:16 #5723Senior Member

Posts: 460I suspect there are 2 other possible check points that could be responsible for the suspension. 1) use of software fingerprint by the website / app, for this you can use software that blocks fingerprinting. 2) the use of gift card. I currently don't have a work around for this. Someone mentioned the use of privacy.com but when I tried to sign up for it, the service said they now require you to open a checking account with them (even after they verified my current checking account) so I aborted the process and got account deleted.
Originally Posted by DrTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 21:48 #5722Senior Member

Posts: 116SA account advice!
Well, after eight years on SA, a vindictive SB reported me and my account was suspended. I tried to create a new one: new photos, new username, prepaid gift card with a different name and different address. I signed up for the cc payment using the Opera VPN. And it still suspended my account!
Any intel on how to sign up again on SA without triggering their scanning mechanisms? Thanks!
-
04-17-22 11:08 #5721Senior Member

Posts: 2935Don't know, I always have a nice hotel room and prefer to host.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 10:35 #5720Senior Member

Posts: 906Kind of depends on what you have in mind.
If they are not one hundred percent clearly DTF on the second date move on. That sounds like the case here.
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
On the other side of it, every now and then when I run across a master manipulator I take it to the next level and really fuck with them. Not fuck them, fuck WITH them.
Depending on the level of trauma you want to inflict, whether you want to visit that restaurant again, and whether you don't mind negotiating with police officers after the fact there is a whole world of options.
-
04-17-22 07:53 #5719Senior Member

Posts: 617Can she host? And PhD in clinical psychology? Careful, sounds like she can fuck your brain as well as your body!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 02:27 #5718Senior Member

Posts: 184I don't think anyone can answer that.
She seems completely not worth it to me and I don't find her remotely attractive. But all of that is such a personal thing so I can't really speak for it. I'm quite certain that my favorite Seeking girl is one that a lot of guys here would tell me isn't worth it the fact that I find her unattractive doesn't really matter. If you really want it, then go for it, but I don't pay for meets and the vibe I get from your description is that she's just going to waste your time and milk you for as many $200 lunches as she can get. Maybe it'll work out for you, but I just don't see that happening.
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 14:20 #5717Senior Member

Posts: 2935True, she did not ask for anything and stayed the night, I think I filled her up three times including a morning greek fest, she did hit me up a couple weeks later asking for some help with a flight money, which I gladly gave her for the fun night she gave me.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
She is hard to nail down but once you get her she is a petite fuck toy.
-
04-16-22 13:48 #5716Senior Member

Posts: 123Aliceinunderland77
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-7249e2c0afcc
Expects 100-200 gift just to meet and provides the typical "I know my worth" narrative and tries to convince you that she's top tier on this site. As they say in the South, "bless her heart". I've seen and been with much better.
-
04-16-22 13:19 #5715Senior Member

Posts: 120Ava is free
Free, no holes barred, anything goes. Ultra submissive like Insatiable Anna.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 12:34 #5714Senior Member

Posts: 28No Bang Bang
Just before I was going to text her and start whining she texted me. "Oh baby it's been a hard week. Yes I would love to see you again. Can't wait".
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
I guess I would love to see a gal that would give me $200.00 just to meet up.
Alrighty then, I have some play money that I am willing to spend. MY question to the studs on the board here is what would be you next move if you had money set aside to have some fun with?
I'm on the fence here. She does have a smoking body 9, and her face is a 6.5. Street Troller thinks she might be a profession Seeker but she has only been on there since Sept of last year. She did mention that she dated a older guy for a few year in San Fran before she moved up here.
I'm going to wait to see what the advice is here before I see her or not. One thing would be to get her down on just the meets and pay more for pussy.
-
04-16-22 02:06 #5713Senior Member

Posts: 184It doesn't sound like it. From the long story, it sounds like he paid $200 to pay for dinner for a not so attractive woman.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 17:08 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 2935So did you bang her?
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 16:44 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 28Learning my lesson the soft way
So I had a great text thread going with Sabrina and I have never paid for just talking but I was interested in see where this would go.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
Out to dinner we go. It's her in the pictures but in real life kind of plain jane looking. Nice and slender pretty but only a 6. I think Sabrina has be around autistic kids too long, she started to critique me right away, with shit like "you haven't ask about me yet" 10 minutes after we sat in the booth. In the waiting area I was there first then she came in and sat down next to me so I put my hand on her knee and boy she jumped 4 feet. I should have know then run but no I just had to be punished. BTW she ant now prostitute, in my head I was "yes you are" in the end I would be putting the high hard one to her. Oh and the reason for the $200 was because she has been burn a lot in the past. Couldn't quite figure out how she got burned, did she take it up the ass and then the guy ran out without paying, I doubt it. She was too up tight for that. I texted her the next day and said I had a good time and would like to see her again, I'm lying here, just wanted to see what her response was going to be. That text was yesterday morning and you guessed it no response at all.
Now I would normally just walk away and say that was a sorry excuse of a women but no, I'm going to have some fun with her. I plan on texting her later tonight and whine about why she hasn't returned my text. I plan on playing the pussyfied whippy man to the extreme. I want to see how long it takes for her to block me on SA. By God I'm going to get my monies worth of entertainment with this hoe bag.
Alrighty then on to the next one.
-
04-15-22 10:14 #5710Regular Member

Posts: 6SurprisedDame420
My guess is she's already banned. She was not the least bit subtle with her messages and I'm sure the site noticed.
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 02:34 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 1544I tend to believe her. I understand your doubt. If she were "normal" I'd call bullshit too. She has a bunch of weird anxieties and I would even believe a touch of Asperger's. So, she not someone jumping from guy to guy collecting money and the Asperger's more than explains watching a video about something and doing it very well.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
As far as boyfriends, I believe that 100%. She had no clue of what she was doing when we met. I tried to get her to ride me and she had zero clue about how to do it.













Reply With Quote





