Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 693 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5723
    I suspect there are 2 other possible check points that could be responsible for the suspension. 1) use of software fingerprint by the website / app, for this you can use software that blocks fingerprinting. 2) the use of gift card. I currently don't have a work around for this. Someone mentioned the use of privacy.com but when I tried to sign up for it, the service said they now require you to open a checking account with them (even after they verified my current checking account) so I aborted the process and got account deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Well, after eight years on SA, a vindictive SB reported me and my account was suspended. I tried to create a new one: new photos, new username, prepaid gift card with a different name and different address. I signed up for the cc payment using the Opera VPN. And it still suspended my account!

    Any intel on how to sign up again on SA without triggering their scanning mechanisms? Thanks!

  2. #5722

    SA account advice!

    Well, after eight years on SA, a vindictive SB reported me and my account was suspended. I tried to create a new one: new photos, new username, prepaid gift card with a different name and different address. I signed up for the cc payment using the Opera VPN. And it still suspended my account!

    Any intel on how to sign up again on SA without triggering their scanning mechanisms? Thanks!

  3. #5721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Can she host? And PhD in clinical psychology? Careful, sounds like she can fuck your brain as well as your body!
    Don't know, I always have a nice hotel room and prefer to host.

  4. #5720

    Kind of depends on what you have in mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    ... MY question to the studs on the board here is what would be you next move if you had money set aside to have some fun with?
    ...
    If they are not one hundred percent clearly DTF on the second date move on. That sounds like the case here.

    On the other side of it, every now and then when I run across a master manipulator I take it to the next level and really fuck with them. Not fuck them, fuck WITH them.

    Depending on the level of trauma you want to inflict, whether you want to visit that restaurant again, and whether you don't mind negotiating with police officers after the fact there is a whole world of options.

  5. #5719
    Can she host? And PhD in clinical psychology? Careful, sounds like she can fuck your brain as well as your body!

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    True, she did not ask for anything and stayed the night, I think I filled her up three times including a morning greek fest, she did hit me up a couple weeks later asking for some help with a flight money, which I gladly gave her for the fun night she gave me.

    She is hard to nail down but once you get her she is a petite fuck toy.

  6. #5718

    I don't think anyone can answer that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    Just before I was going to text her and start whining she texted me. "Oh baby it's been a hard week. Yes I would love to see you again. Can't wait".

    I guess I would love to see a gal that would give me $200.00 just to meet up.

    Alrighty then, I have some play money that I am willing to spend. MY question to the studs on the board here is what would be you next move if you had money set aside to have some fun with?

    I'm on the fence here. She does have a smoking body 9, and her face is a 6.5. Street Troller thinks she might be a profession Seeker but she has only been on there since Sept of last year. She did mention that she dated a older guy for a few year in San Fran before she moved up here.

    I'm going to wait to see what the advice is here before I see her or not. One thing would be to get her down on just the meets and pay more for pussy.
    She seems completely not worth it to me and I don't find her remotely attractive. But all of that is such a personal thing so I can't really speak for it. I'm quite certain that my favorite Seeking girl is one that a lot of guys here would tell me isn't worth it the fact that I find her unattractive doesn't really matter. If you really want it, then go for it, but I don't pay for meets and the vibe I get from your description is that she's just going to waste your time and milk you for as many $200 lunches as she can get. Maybe it'll work out for you, but I just don't see that happening.

  7. #5717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Free, no holes barred, anything goes. Ultra submissive like Insatiable Anna.
    True, she did not ask for anything and stayed the night, I think I filled her up three times including a morning greek fest, she did hit me up a couple weeks later asking for some help with a flight money, which I gladly gave her for the fun night she gave me.

    She is hard to nail down but once you get her she is a petite fuck toy.

  8. #5716

    Aliceinunderland77

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-7249e2c0afcc

    Expects 100-200 gift just to meet and provides the typical "I know my worth" narrative and tries to convince you that she's top tier on this site. As they say in the South, "bless her heart". I've seen and been with much better.

  9. #5715

    Ava is free

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I know several guys from here have met her. I am wondering how much does Ava wants for ppm? https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-de8d0ffb9c8c.
    Free, no holes barred, anything goes. Ultra submissive like Insatiable Anna.

  10. #5714

    No Bang Bang

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't sound like it. From the long story, it sounds like he paid $200 to pay for dinner for a not so attractive woman.
    Just before I was going to text her and start whining she texted me. "Oh baby it's been a hard week. Yes I would love to see you again. Can't wait".

    I guess I would love to see a gal that would give me $200.00 just to meet up.

    Alrighty then, I have some play money that I am willing to spend. MY question to the studs on the board here is what would be you next move if you had money set aside to have some fun with?

    I'm on the fence here. She does have a smoking body 9, and her face is a 6.5. Street Troller thinks she might be a profession Seeker but she has only been on there since Sept of last year. She did mention that she dated a older guy for a few year in San Fran before she moved up here.

    I'm going to wait to see what the advice is here before I see her or not. One thing would be to get her down on just the meets and pay more for pussy.

  11. #5713
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    So did you bang her?
    It doesn't sound like it. From the long story, it sounds like he paid $200 to pay for dinner for a not so attractive woman.

  12. #5712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    So did you bang her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    So I had a great text thread going with Sabrina and I have never paid for just talking but I was interested in see where this would go.

    Out to dinner we go. It's her in the pictures but in real life kind of plain jane looking. Nice and slender pretty but only a 6. I think Sabrina has be around autistic kids too long, she started to critique me right away, with shit like "you haven't ask about me yet" 10 minutes after we sat in the booth. In the waiting area I was there first then she came in and sat down next to me so I put my hand on her knee and boy she jumped 4 feet. I should have know then run but no I just had to be punished. BTW she ant now prostitute, in my head I was "yes you are" in the end I would be putting the high hard one to her. Oh and the reason for the $200 was because she has been burn a lot in the past. Couldn't quite figure out how she got burned, did she take it up the ass and then the guy ran out without paying, I doubt it. She was too up tight for that. I texted her the next day and said I had a good time and would like to see her again, I'm lying here, just wanted to see what her response was going to be. That text was yesterday morning and you guessed it no response at all.

    Now I would normally just walk away and say that was a sorry excuse of a women but no, I'm going to have some fun with her. I plan on texting her later tonight and whine about why she hasn't returned my text. I plan on playing the pussyfied whippy man to the extreme. I want to see how long it takes for her to block me on SA. By God I'm going to get my monies worth of entertainment with this hoe bag..

  13. #5711

    Learning my lesson the soft way

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    So I had a great text thread going with Sabrina and I have never paid for just talking but I was interested in see where this would go.

    Out to dinner we go. It's her in the pictures but in real life kind of plain jane looking. Nice and slender pretty but only a 6. I think Sabrina has be around autistic kids too long, she started to critique me right away, with shit like "you haven't ask about me yet" 10 minutes after we sat in the booth. In the waiting area I was there first then she came in and sat down next to me so I put my hand on her knee and boy she jumped 4 feet. I should have know then run but no I just had to be punished. BTW she ant now prostitute, in my head I was "yes you are" in the end I would be putting the high hard one to her. Oh and the reason for the $200 was because she has been burn a lot in the past. Couldn't quite figure out how she got burned, did she take it up the ass and then the guy ran out without paying, I doubt it. She was too up tight for that. I texted her the next day and said I had a good time and would like to see her again, I'm lying here, just wanted to see what her response was going to be. That text was yesterday morning and you guessed it no response at all.

    Now I would normally just walk away and say that was a sorry excuse of a women but no, I'm going to have some fun with her. I plan on texting her later tonight and whine about why she hasn't returned my text. I plan on playing the pussyfied whippy man to the extreme. I want to see how long it takes for her to block me on SA. By God I'm going to get my monies worth of entertainment with this hoe bag.

    Alrighty then on to the next one.

  14. #5710

    SurprisedDame420

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    Did a search of Seeking with that handle and couldn't find her. Any suggestion?
    My guess is she's already banned. She was not the least bit subtle with her messages and I'm sure the site noticed.

  15. #5709
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    A: She's full of S.

    B: Wake up.

    C: She's full of S.

    D: Congrats on the superb BJ.
    I tend to believe her. I understand your doubt. If she were "normal" I'd call bullshit too. She has a bunch of weird anxieties and I would even believe a touch of Asperger's. So, she not someone jumping from guy to guy collecting money and the Asperger's more than explains watching a video about something and doing it very well.

    As far as boyfriends, I believe that 100%. She had no clue of what she was doing when we met. I tried to get her to ride me and she had zero clue about how to do it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape