Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25928

    Winter? Fancy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering the same thing about her https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/506599779982.

    And Fancy https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/154653421589.

    Thanks for all the great posts on Milk, its in ORLANDO, and Admin has a great place for those posts, you should take a look, very informative and geographically useful, I look at it regularly, along with Miami, Atlanta and Tampa:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  2. #25927
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDan9999  [View Original Post]
    Hello my fellow mongers,

    I don't have many posts, but have contributed to the forum when pertinent. What's the deal with Starr on STG? She seems to have a crazy, wide open menu with lots of potential, but I have yet to see any of us partake. Any info would be greatly appreciate. I don't seem to know how to search properly. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...x/089657149844.
    She's getting older and losing the MILF look to now a gilf look. Adding more to menu to compensate. Last time I had a dream about her was about 5 years ago.

  3. #25926
    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that was working around Cassatt a year or two ago?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...ucasian_w/come
    No I know who you're talking about. That would be Jessie. She quit around August of last year.

  4. #25925
    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    Looking for any info on this one, Thanks!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/025989707053
    I can't imagine that is a real profile or is really what she looks like.

  5. #25924

    Naughty blonde

    Hey All,

    Looking for any info on this one, Thanks!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/025989707053

  6. #25923

    * - mandy mandy mandy

    Why is the * dude advertising the video of mandy mandy mandy with her pic? That was a video that was stolen from my understanding, she never been with the * guy, it was a bf in the video. I know she is not a fav on here but still, that's kinda low.

  7. #25922
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Save your $,They lie to you. Was sent a pic, guaranteeing me that was the girl I would see.

    GET there not girl in pics, I told them I left wallet in car and drove off.
    LOL I did the exact same thing LOL. When I got to the room it was some older woman (much much older). I dipped and said I didn't have my wallet and disappeared.

  8. #25921

    Starr

    Hello my fellow mongers,

    I don't have many posts, but have contributed to the forum when pertinent. What's the deal with Starr on STG? She seems to have a crazy, wide open menu with lots of potential, but I have yet to see any of us partake. Any info would be greatly appreciate. I don't seem to know how to search properly. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...x/089657149844.

  9. #25920

    Definiitely the wrong place

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Sure you went to Milk? I've heard people going to the wrong place in the Otown forum. If it was Milk, I'd say try again maybe caught someone on bad day. And all are young and hot, haven't seen many younger girls in Jax besides Lee.
    There's a place like a door or two down from Milk that a lot of people wind up in by mistake their first time. The girls at Milk follow a script. They get naked, take you to the shower, clean up the important parts, rub themselves all over you, stick their tongue in your ass and try to finish you off in their mouth. If another girl happens to come in while you're getting sucked off, they walk over and kiss you for second before they walk off. After the shower, it's back to the room for a 2nd pop. If that procedure did not happen to you, you weren't at Milk.

    There's actually a good post in the Orlando board with pictures and directions and everything to make sure first-timers get to the right place.

  10. #25919
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscteteInJax  [View Original Post]
    Are these posts showing up for all these Asian girls that look to be agencies trustworthy? I'm tempted.
    Save your $,They lie to you. Was sent a pic, guaranteeing me that was the girl I would see.

    GET there not girl in pics, I told them I left wallet in car and drove off.

  11. #25918
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I went to Milk about a month or so ago and was extrememly disappointed. I have seen all the hype and rage about O-Town including Milk. The girls were nice, but they were not any more attractive then what I see at Lotus off of Baymeadows. I did like that the massage was only about 5-10 minutes and then down to business. But I expected a lot more.
    You might have gone to the wrong spot. There's milk then a store the some other massage place called Dragon. Same building just a store splitting them. I've been to milk more times I care to count and have never gotten a massage. TS then back to room and fun. Who did you get.

  12. #25917

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/855649000357

    Been trying to find a reliable ebony provider, but all of them are playing games. One actually caught an attitude for standing me up LOL. Tried to meet up with one from social, but good lawd dog shid ugly.

    Then actually meet one off PoF, weirdest mofo. Granted nice thick curvy body. As I like, yet. Had to utilize a chair, and only doggie? Man she had some nice jugs, but wanted to charge more for missionary? Like WTF. I even offered a Jackson if she stop the weird shit. Yet she wanted an unknown amount more. Doggie was horrible because uncomfortable position. Apparently she didn't want to do the deed where she slept. Wth kind of logic is that. That's not even the worst part. She kept moving my hand away when I tried to feel on her. F'ing weirdo, would of had a regular if not for the weird shid. Lawd had a way better time with a SW LOL.

  13. #25916
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscteteInJax  [View Original Post]
    Are these posts showing up for all these Asian girls that look to be agencies trustworthy? I'm tempted.
    Wondered myself, the few reviews I've seen is not girl in pic and older, I saw a couple of them where girl was young but limitations, I think we just have t TOFTT to find out.

  14. #25915

    Not goth

    Quote Originally Posted by LaxMan11  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! What did she wear during the appointment? Only reason I was interested is I have a thing for young goth girls.
    She wear a cute black and red lingerie. Cute normal makeup I was also hoping for goth girl, dark lips and all but it's all good with me. I texted her "I'm looking forward to see what outfit you will wear" but I didn't mention goth outfit. Maybe you can try to request that you may get better luck.

  15. #25914

    Traveling Asian Road Shows

    Are these posts showing up for all these Asian girls that look to be agencies trustworthy? I'm tempted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape