rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 551 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 8264
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3599

    Suki at Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by UwHuskies87  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone received dances from Suki? If so, Was it worth it?
    She is cute and fun, but the upsell is pretty steep. High enough dollar I won't go back.

  2. #3598
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    It has been years since I have been to vu lake city and I am looking for recommendations on what days are better for getting a bang for my buck and also names of girls working there.
    Visited LCV this weekend. Had couple dances. Jessie was the hottest, tight bod, great handy work. Heard Devious has an extensive menu so planning to catch her on my next visit.

  3. #3597

    Monse' phone number

    Does anyone have Monse's phone number.

    I need to talk to her.

    Thanks.

  4. #3596
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtflolsu  [View Original Post]
    Finally decided to see what all the fuss is about and stopped at Pandoras at 2 PM. There were probably 6 or 7 patrons there and around 5-6 dancers. I was able to make out Monse, Indica and Madison. Within 2 minutes Madison politely came up to me and offered a dance. She made it clear she understood I just got there and she didn't want to pressure me, but she had a cute little ass and I wanted to try it out. I did 2 dances for 40 bucks each and was able to do anything except lick or bite. She begged to deepthroat me, but when I asked about pricing she said 500 for 30 or 300 for 15, not including the house fee. I can verify that both a HJ and BJ were on the table, not sure what else or whether they'd be covered. I could've sworn I read it was cheaper, so I decided to hold off and try out Monse to see if it was any cheaper. Sure enough, Monse came and saw me next and was incredibly friendly, but I can see what everyone means by her not being very attractive. Still, she has a reputation so I went back for a dance with her. She was super enthusiastic (which I value more than most things) so I decided to ask her about pricing as well. She was pretty hesitant to quote me a price, so I asked what I could get for 300 and she said we could go in the VIP if I paid an extra 50 for the house fee, so all in all they both quoted the same price. Monse allowed everything-DFK, kissing on the mouth, BBBJ and full service. Uncovered was on the menu, but based on how much you guys fuck her I wasn't going to play Russian roulette with my dick and decided to opt for covered FS. She turned around and let me go to town on her and I lasted all of 10 minutes. I don't think I'd opt for Monse again unless I was desperate, but would definitely go back and see how Madison's deep throat skills are.
    She a good time. Even fuck asians like me.

  5. #3595
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I went to kittens last night to give them another shot, maybe the first 2 times I was not lucky, as soon as I walked in someone was already behind me offering dances, I was like let me sit down first and then we can talk, I was specting something like this but not before I even got to a table. In 2 minutes 5 people came to offer dances, I didn't even had my drink jet and I had shush 5 people, by the 6th dancer I decided to go an have some fun, I was told 1/40 or 3/100 typical for Seattle strip clubs, I agreed to 3/100.2 songs later she was getting up from my lap and goes "thank you for the good time, that would be 100". I didn't say anything gave her the 100 and went back to my seat, I thought that I should cut my losses and go to pandoras, it was early enough to make it there and have some fun. 2 minutes after I sat down a Latina name Raquel came over and same deal 3/100 and of we go, there were some mutual touching and thought that she might be the redemption from the last dances I had, she had to go on stage so we had to stop after the 3 songs that we agreed on, after her stage she came over again and offered "a much veter experience than the LDA we agreed on 300 for 15 minutes, we get to the "VIP" room and we start touching each other giving me a rub over my pants and I told her that I was going to take the geneal out for what she promised and as soon I mentioned it she took 2 steps back and told me that I could play with my self and she would with herself, after that it went down hill, she never got close to me again, decided to cut it short since nothing else was going to happen and before I get out from the room she goes "are tou going to give me a tip?" I just laughed and walked away. After I went back to my seat a tiny AA came over and oferd me dances, 1/40 I told her no and she lowered it to 1/30 I agree to that and it was the worst lap dance I have ever had first song was not even over and I told her that I was done..
    Smart move. This place is a minefield, not worth the effort.

  6. #3594

    Deja vu lake city

    It has been years since I have been to vu lake city and I am looking for recommendations on what days are better for getting a bang for my buck and also names of girls working there.

  7. #3593

    Suki Kittens

    Has anyone received dances from Suki? If so, Was it worth it?

  8. #3592

    Saturday Afternoon At Pandoras

    Finally decided to see what all the fuss is about and stopped at Pandoras at 2 PM. There were probably 6 or 7 patrons there and around 5-6 dancers. I was able to make out Monse, Indica and Madison. Within 2 minutes Madison politely came up to me and offered a dance. She made it clear she understood I just got there and she didn't want to pressure me, but she had a cute little ass and I wanted to try it out. I did 2 dances for 40 bucks each and was able to do anything except lick or bite. She begged to deepthroat me, but when I asked about pricing she said 500 for 30 or 300 for 15, not including the house fee. I can verify that both a HJ and BJ were on the table, not sure what else or whether they'd be covered. I could've sworn I read it was cheaper, so I decided to hold off and try out Monse to see if it was any cheaper. Sure enough, Monse came and saw me next and was incredibly friendly, but I can see what everyone means by her not being very attractive. Still, she has a reputation so I went back for a dance with her. She was super enthusiastic (which I value more than most things) so I decided to ask her about pricing as well. She was pretty hesitant to quote me a price, so I asked what I could get for 300 and she said we could go in the VIP if I paid an extra 50 for the house fee, so all in all they both quoted the same price. Monse allowed everything-DFK, kissing on the mouth, BBBJ and full service. Uncovered was on the menu, but based on how much you guys fuck her I wasn't going to play Russian roulette with my dick and decided to opt for covered FS. She turned around and let me go to town on her and I lasted all of 10 minutes. I don't think I'd opt for Monse again unless I was desperate, but would definitely go back and see how Madison's deep throat skills are.

  9. #3591

    Heather at pandoras

    Any Intel on that tatted up heather chick at Pandora's. Looking for some extras from her.

  10. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Will pass on Rio but definitely will try Gina in a room. My buddy wants to check out the Vu by the stadium after we go to M's game. Anyone have any intel or recommendations? Thanks.
    Yes. Don't go. Waste of $.

  11. #3589

    Smells

    Had some dances with Ava and Trixie. Both could have freshened up some. Ava needed a mint. She's so hot, but I turned down the extras cause her breath was off putting. Maybe it was just an off day for her.

    So have an up-close chat with the girl before agreeing to anything lest you suffer.

  12. #3588
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kittens today to see this Rio chick I'm hearing about. I probably got a dance with the wrong Rio? She was young thin and tall, had enhanced titties and nice little round butt. However she did not offer BB anything in the VIP room. Can some one tell who the other Rio I'm looking for looks like? I also got a VIP Gina who only been working for a week, got bare everything, so go pump and fill up!

    Anybody experience with any of the big booty white girls at kittens? Also I am curious about the dancer named patience.

    Lastly anyone have experience with Starlee at Pandora's? I want to fill that up too if she's worth the drive.
    Will pass on Rio but definitely will try Gina in a room. My buddy wants to check out the Vu by the stadium after we go to M's game. Anyone have any intel or recommendations? Thanks.

  13. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kittens today to see this Rio chick I'm hearing about. I probably got a dance with the wrong Rio? She was young thin and tall, had enhanced titties and nice little round butt. However she did not offer BB anything in the VIP room. Can some one tell who the other Rio I'm looking for looks like? I also got a VIP Gina who only been working for a week, got bare everything, so go pump and fill up!

    Anybody experience with any of the big booty white girls at kittens? Also I am curious about the dancer named patience.

    Lastly anyone have experience with Starlee at Pandora's? I want to fill that up too if she's worth the drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Rio is back at kittens taking loads.
    Maybe Rio was looking out for you Cambodian206. #17812

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...roviders/page2

  14. #3586

    Honeys

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    If anyone had a brain at Sugars, they would understand the concern. I myself have yet to go there for exactly the same reason. Concern about my car. You can't sit inside and really enjoy yourself if you're worried about someone messing with your car. If the girls had any business sense they would lobby on our behalf and get management to have someone doing a patrol of the premises. The back of the club looks like you could get murdered back there. The wages paid to someone to watch our cars would more than pay for itself. All the other clubs have dudes in the parking lot. The one that should have it the most does not. If they ever do grow a brain, then advertise that they have parking security. Anyone from the clubs read these forums?

    BTW, there was no Everett Sugars. There was a Sugars in Shoreline, the Everett club was Honeys. Same organization though.

    Re: Kittens. Thievery seems to be the Modus Operandi nowadays. Best to just stay away unless you know a girl personally. Seems to be a whole new fleets of turds looking to rip you off. Again, management doesn't give a shit. Which begs the question: Where do they find these people?
    Honeys in Everett. Your right. My mistake. But you knew what I meant.

  15. #3585

    Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Last time I attempted to try Sugars. I parked in the lot just to the north. A couple homeless looking dudes were loitering in the small lot, so I just left. Sometimes you get that bad feeling, like you'll return to your car to find it missing, or missing it's catalytic converter. This was in broad daylight too. Can't imagine how shady the area must be at night.

    I might try parking down at the ihop to the south. A bigger parking lot, and more people. But the wall of shame from the club to my car with 99 traffic. The location sucks.
    If anyone had a brain at Sugars, they would understand the concern. I myself have yet to go there for exactly the same reason. Concern about my car. You can't sit inside and really enjoy yourself if you're worried about someone messing with your car. If the girls had any business sense they would lobby on our behalf and get management to have someone doing a patrol of the premises. The back of the club looks like you could get murdered back there. The wages paid to someone to watch our cars would more than pay for itself. All the other clubs have dudes in the parking lot. The one that should have it the most does not. If they ever do grow a brain, then advertise that they have parking security. Anyone from the clubs read these forums?

    BTW, there was no Everett Sugars. There was a Sugars in Shoreline, the Everett club was Honeys. Same organization though.

    Re: Kittens. Thievery seems to be the Modus Operandi nowadays. Best to just stay away unless you know a girl personally. Seems to be a whole new fleets of turds looking to rip you off. Again, management doesn't give a shit. Which begs the question: Where do they find these people?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape