Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 551 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 8263
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3583
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    On behalf of all Washingtonians we apologize for our strip clubs. BUT if you have a little game, patience and use the strip club as an alternative you can come up on some decent finds. I've had the most action out of Pandora's.the clubs are seasonal out here. One time you go in and it's hot. The next time it's wack. It's a crapshoot. But like I said if you have a little game and take it for what it is you can mine a few gems. Good luck my guy
    "If you have game." "Wack." Is it still the 80's in Seattle? LOL.

  2. #3582

    Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Sugars. Said it's more laid back than Pandora's.
    I used to go to the Everett Sugars back in the day. This new one on Aurora tho. Not sure I want to park in or around that area. I'll have to see how I feel next time I roll by that way.

  3. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I went to kittens last night to give them another shot, maybe the first 2 times I was not lucky, as soon as I walked in someone was already behind me offering dances, I was like let me sit down first and then we can talk, I was specting something like this but not before I even got to a table. In 2 minutes 5 people came to offer dances, I didn't even had my drink jet and I had shush 5 people, by the 6th dancer I decided to go an have some fun, I was told 1/40 or 3/100 typical for Seattle strip clubs, I agreed to 3/100.2 songs later she was getting up from my lap and goes "thank you for the good time, that would be 100". I didn't say anything gave her the 100 and went back to my seat, I thought that I should cut my losses and go to pandoras, it was early enough to make it there and have some fun. 2 minutes after I sat down a Latina name Raquel came over and same deal 3/100 and of we go, there were some mutual touching and thought that she might be the redemption from the last dances I had, she had to go on stage so we had to stop after the 3 songs that we agreed on, after her stage she came over again and offered "a much veter experience than the LDA we agreed on 300 for 15 minutes, we get to the "VIP" room and we start touching each other giving me a rub over my pants and I told her that I was going to take the geneal out for what she promised and as soon I mentioned it she took 2 steps back and told me that I could play with my self and she would with herself, after that it went down hill, she never got close to me again, decided to cut it short since nothing else was going to happen and before I get out from the room she goes "are tou going to give me a tip?" I just laughed and walked away. After I went back to my seat a tiny AA came over and oferd me dances, 1/40 I told her no and she lowered it to 1/30 I agree to that and it was the worst lap dance I have ever had first song was not even over and I told her that I was done. Then another Latina came over, I think her name was caliente and she offered 2/100 I told her noand she got upset, then some one named aurora came over, she said she was new to the club, like 90% of the girls that day we agreed on price she promised something and didn't deliver either. So I spent 800 dollars on a night there, got out went to aurora Ave picked up an Asian gal for a 150. I could have saved 800 if I went straight to AA but decided to try again and do I regret it, I don't think that I will be back to kittens aver after my last experience there.
    I was there Tuesday. Had a dance with the new person you mentioned. I was done at one song. Gina came over and we did 3 for 100. It was nine minutes of handjob. She then had to dance on stage and promised to come back for more. She came back for more and asked if she could meet me at the Doghouse next door and maybe go some place to finish what we started. I went to Doghouse, she never showed.

  4. #3580

    Take out OTC

    As a newbie to the area and clubs, I'm still feeling my way around. I've had a couple of dancers offer take out OTC services at Pans and Kits but passed so far. Heard Jade, Diamond, Devious are top draft picks.

    Who offers the best value take out services? Appreciate any intel, avoids. I've tapped the TNA world but pics are glammed up and reviews are over sold. Mixed bag results. At clubs, you can sample the good before taking ordering take out.

  5. #3579

    Last time at kittens ever

    I went to kittens last night to give them another shot, maybe the first 2 times I was not lucky, as soon as I walked in someone was already behind me offering dances, I was like let me sit down first and then we can talk, I was specting something like this but not before I even got to a table. In 2 minutes 5 people came to offer dances, I didn't even had my drink jet and I had shush 5 people, by the 6th dancer I decided to go an have some fun, I was told 1/40 or 3/100 typical for Seattle strip clubs, I agreed to 3/100.2 songs later she was getting up from my lap and goes "thank you for the good time, that would be 100". I didn't say anything gave her the 100 and went back to my seat, I thought that I should cut my losses and go to pandoras, it was early enough to make it there and have some fun. 2 minutes after I sat down a Latina name Raquel came over and same deal 3/100 and of we go, there were some mutual touching and thought that she might be the redemption from the last dances I had, she had to go on stage so we had to stop after the 3 songs that we agreed on, after her stage she came over again and offered "a much veter experience than the LDA we agreed on 300 for 15 minutes, we get to the "VIP" room and we start touching each other giving me a rub over my pants and I told her that I was going to take the geneal out for what she promised and as soon I mentioned it she took 2 steps back and told me that I could play with my self and she would with herself, after that it went down hill, she never got close to me again, decided to cut it short since nothing else was going to happen and before I get out from the room she goes "are tou going to give me a tip?" I just laughed and walked away. After I went back to my seat a tiny AA came over and oferd me dances, 1/40 I told her no and she lowered it to 1/30 I agree to that and it was the worst lap dance I have ever had first song was not even over and I told her that I was done. Then another Latina came over, I think her name was caliente and she offered 2/100 I told her noand she got upset, then some one named aurora came over, she said she was new to the club, like 90% of the girls that day we agreed on price she promised something and didn't deliver either. So I spent 800 dollars on a night there, got out went to aurora Ave picked up an Asian gal for a 150. I could have saved 800 if I went straight to AA but decided to try again and do I regret it, I don't think that I will be back to kittens aver after my last experience there.

  6. #3578

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    And which club she usually at??...Pandora or Sugars?
    Sugars. Said it's more laid back than Pandora's.

  7. #3577
    And which club she usually at??...Pandora or Sugars?

  8. #3576

    Rio

    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kittens today to see this Rio chick I'm hearing about. I probably got a dance with the wrong Rio? She was young thin and tall, had enhanced titties and nice little round butt. However she did not offer BB anything in the VIP room. Can some one tell who the other Rio I'm looking for looks like? I also got a VIP Gina who only been working for a week, got bare everything, so go pump and fill up!

    Anybody experience with any of the big booty white girls at kittens? Also I am curious about the dancer named patience.

    Lastly anyone have experience with Starlee at Pandora's? I want to fill that up too if she's worth the drive.
    I'm pretty sure you got the only Rio there, your description is the one I know. From my experience I've only gotten a HJ, FIV and fia. I asked about a BJ once but she said only in private rooms but I don't do rooms. I've read the reports that she's bb but I don't do private rooms so I've only gotten what's listed above.

  9. #3575

  10. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Lola? I tried messaging her on Instagram but it said that she doesn't take messages, Due to my work schedule I usually don't have time to go see her on the days that she works. Does she do lap dances or only VIP and wha is the going rate for booking her? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    What's her IG. Or where can I find a pic?

  11. #3573

    Pans

    Revisited Pans to check out the infamous Monse. Wow, she lived up to the hype. She was def FS & left fully drained & happy camper. Also heard Av & Lola are go-tos so will be next up. All of the young ones appear to be teasers and not pleasers so avoided. Prefer tried & true.

  12. #3572

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoRM  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Lake City Vu, has anyone had any luck with Elle? I'd really like to get to know her price points.
    I, too, had a great lap dance from Elle about 3 years ago. Open mouth making out, mutual hands everywhere, very passionate. Got her number and agreed to OTC. I didn't meet her but wish I had. Not a fan of implants and that's why I never called. Wish I had tho. My guess is she's not as accommodating any more.

  13. #3571

    Kittens

    Went to Kittens today to see this Rio chick I'm hearing about. I probably got a dance with the wrong Rio? She was young thin and tall, had enhanced titties and nice little round butt. However she did not offer BB anything in the VIP room. Can some one tell who the other Rio I'm looking for looks like? I also got a VIP Gina who only been working for a week, got bare everything, so go pump and fill up!

    Anybody experience with any of the big booty white girls at kittens? Also I am curious about the dancer named patience.

    Lastly anyone have experience with Starlee at Pandora's? I want to fill that up too if she's worth the drive.

  14. #3570

    Elle experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoRM  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Lake City Vu, has anyone had any luck with Elle? I'd really like to get to know her price points.
    I was one of her first customers 6 years ago when she was inexperienced and motivated to prove herself. THAT was a good time. She used to pretend she was in a nurse training program.

    Just before the Covid lockdown, she became savvier and her prices varied by the extras requested; she still hadn't graduated from nurse training (usually no more than 2 years of school). She had become somewhat hardened as her stardom developed.

    I tried her again last September. She told me she'd been a barista during the shutdown. I incorrectly assumed she still offered FIV. Nope. She pitched a loud fit, called me an "entitled asshole", demanded $200 for half a dance (I guess to compensate her for the insult) and then said "people change", thereby acknowledging that her history had become too much for her self-image. She was very upset, apparently by the reminder of who she used to be. I suspect the low mileage of the barista gig had something to do with her adjustment. Most veteran dancers (e. G. Ava at P's) have the good sense to explain up front what is different from before.

    Perhaps she has loosened in the last six months. I would get very clear agreement apriori about her current menu. You might enquire about what she offers in the VIP.

  15. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    Vu's are low on extras here. Certain indie clubs are a better bet, I. E. Sugars and pandoras. Playground not so much, and kittens is a pain to deal with, but there are extras to be had.
    Totally on point. Vu dances were a dud, low extras, mediocre talent. Tried Kittens but got hustled, no one stood out. Time to tap the hobby again. Will check out TNA board reviews before jumping aboard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape