Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 8263
-
04-18-22 13:13 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 159Visited LCV this weekend. Had couple dances. Jessie was the hottest, tight bod, great handy work. Heard Devious has an extensive menu so planning to catch her on my next visit.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 17:36 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 984Monse' phone number
Does anyone have Monse's phone number.
I need to talk to her.
Thanks.
-
04-17-22 17:04 #3596I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She a good time. Even fuck asians like me.
Originally Posted by Omgwtflolsu
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 14:08 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 30Smart move. This place is a minefield, not worth the effort.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 00:54 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 64Deja vu lake city
It has been years since I have been to vu lake city and I am looking for recommendations on what days are better for getting a bang for my buck and also names of girls working there.
-
04-17-22 00:07 #3593Regular Member

Posts: 18Suki Kittens
Has anyone received dances from Suki? If so, Was it worth it?
-
04-16-22 17:51 #3592Regular Member

Posts: 6Saturday Afternoon At Pandoras
Finally decided to see what all the fuss is about and stopped at Pandoras at 2 PM. There were probably 6 or 7 patrons there and around 5-6 dancers. I was able to make out Monse, Indica and Madison. Within 2 minutes Madison politely came up to me and offered a dance. She made it clear she understood I just got there and she didn't want to pressure me, but she had a cute little ass and I wanted to try it out. I did 2 dances for 40 bucks each and was able to do anything except lick or bite. She begged to deepthroat me, but when I asked about pricing she said 500 for 30 or 300 for 15, not including the house fee. I can verify that both a HJ and BJ were on the table, not sure what else or whether they'd be covered. I could've sworn I read it was cheaper, so I decided to hold off and try out Monse to see if it was any cheaper. Sure enough, Monse came and saw me next and was incredibly friendly, but I can see what everyone means by her not being very attractive. Still, she has a reputation so I went back for a dance with her. She was super enthusiastic (which I value more than most things) so I decided to ask her about pricing as well. She was pretty hesitant to quote me a price, so I asked what I could get for 300 and she said we could go in the VIP if I paid an extra 50 for the house fee, so all in all they both quoted the same price. Monse allowed everything-DFK, kissing on the mouth, BBBJ and full service. Uncovered was on the menu, but based on how much you guys fuck her I wasn't going to play Russian roulette with my dick and decided to opt for covered FS. She turned around and let me go to town on her and I lasted all of 10 minutes. I don't think I'd opt for Monse again unless I was desperate, but would definitely go back and see how Madison's deep throat skills are.
-
04-16-22 15:10 #3591Regular Member

Posts: 4Heather at pandoras
Any Intel on that tatted up heather chick at Pandora's. Looking for some extras from her.
-
04-15-22 22:59 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 984Yes. Don't go. Waste of $.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 20:20 #3589Regular Member

Posts: 15Smells
Had some dances with Ava and Trixie. Both could have freshened up some. Ava needed a mint. She's so hot, but I turned down the extras cause her breath was off putting. Maybe it was just an off day for her.
So have an up-close chat with the girl before agreeing to anything lest you suffer.
-
04-15-22 16:59 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 159Will pass on Rio but definitely will try Gina in a room. My buddy wants to check out the Vu by the stadium after we go to M's game. Anyone have any intel or recommendations? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Cambodian206
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 13:25 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 541
Originally Posted by Cambodian206
[View Original Post]
Maybe Rio was looking out for you Cambodian206. #17812
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...roviders/page2
-
04-14-22 19:13 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 149Honeys
Honeys in Everett. Your right. My mistake. But you knew what I meant.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 18:19 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 34Sugars
If anyone had a brain at Sugars, they would understand the concern. I myself have yet to go there for exactly the same reason. Concern about my car. You can't sit inside and really enjoy yourself if you're worried about someone messing with your car. If the girls had any business sense they would lobby on our behalf and get management to have someone doing a patrol of the premises. The back of the club looks like you could get murdered back there. The wages paid to someone to watch our cars would more than pay for itself. All the other clubs have dudes in the parking lot. The one that should have it the most does not. If they ever do grow a brain, then advertise that they have parking security. Anyone from the clubs read these forums?
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
BTW, there was no Everett Sugars. There was a Sugars in Shoreline, the Everett club was Honeys. Same organization though.
Re: Kittens. Thievery seems to be the Modus Operandi nowadays. Best to just stay away unless you know a girl personally. Seems to be a whole new fleets of turds looking to rip you off. Again, management doesn't give a shit. Which begs the question: Where do they find these people?
-
04-14-22 17:42 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 198Last time I attempted to try Sugars. I parked in the lot just to the north. A couple homeless looking dudes were loitering in the small lot, so I just left. Sometimes you get that bad feeling, like you'll return to your car to find it missing, or missing it's catalytic converter. This was in broad daylight too. Can't imagine how shady the area must be at night.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
I might try parking down at the ihop to the south. A bigger parking lot, and more people. But the wall of shame from the club to my car with 99 traffic. The location sucks.











Reply With Quote





