Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 499 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4386
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    She seems to go just as quick as she comes. As well as I know her, and the history we have, she still ignores me 90% of the time.
    She could retire young and rich if she'd get on her back a little more regularly.

  2. #4385

    Foxxy

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    Had a very pleasant experience with Foxxxy. She looks like her pictures, though a little heavier. She has a tremendous attitude and surprised me when she started giving me a BBBJ counter to her add. A very pleasant surprise. She was very enthusiastic during her performance during the BBBJ and FS Missionary.
    She does have her demons. Easy to see bruises. Her pudgy little BF roommate will wait outside too.

    But she's worth a buck or two.

  3. #4384

    Anyone

    Anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...r/492181804765

  4. #4383
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyJ  [View Original Post]
    Tried to contact got nothing, looks like ad is gone also!
    She seems to go just as quick as she comes. As well as I know her, and the history we have, she still ignores me 90% of the time.

  5. #4382

    Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/audreyhaze

    Its "that" Audrey.

    She's in Hanahan now, I didn't see her but the area of Hanahan she said she's in (right by Checkers and Piggly Wiggly off Remount) is a sketchy area. No idea about her place, are there new apartments back there?

    But she did confirm that it's the Audrey you all loved.
    Tried to contact got nothing, looks like ad is gone also!

  6. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseMe23  [View Original Post]
    I sent it with no problems. And she sent me one in return. She says she does it to keep away the guys that may want to rob or hurt her. Which I understand. I'm glad I did send it because she is one of the best providers I've had so far.
    Well thanks for explaining that to us Kylie.

    P. S I hear you smell like a Wuhan fish market.

  7. #4380
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseMe23  [View Original Post]
    Poor hygiene? When was the last time you seen her? I see her 2 to 3 times a week and never had an issue with hygiene. I would agree with the pictures. I have told her she should update them. But her service definitely does make up for that. Best BBBJ. And she is always wet and tight.
    Yes Kylie, Rachel, Rose, etc you have poor hygiene. Meaning your vagina doesn't smell great.

  8. #4379

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by WillBill21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one post a lot use to be in mount pleasant. Anyone one have any info they care to share?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/069672473634
    She's been reviewed on this forum a few times, but I think it may have been under a different name. But you can try searching for Val, that may have been the name she used, or try searching the phone number.

    If I recall correctly reviews are mixed.

  9. #4378

    Anyone

    I've seen this one post a lot use to be in mount pleasant. Anyone one have any info they care to share?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/069672473634

  10. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by WalNut420  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/your-new-mistrist

    Not bad, but plenty of bad to point to. Not a cop or a thief, and is plenty low class for all her grandstanding. But, pics are accurate, and puts in an effort.
    Definitely a clock watcher. Is you do QV 15 min and it's hurry not much time left.

  11. #4376

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by YallMakeMeLOL  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/your-new-mistrist

    Not bad, but plenty of bad to point to. Not a cop or a thief, and is plenty low class for all her grandstanding. But, pics are accurate, and puts in an effort.

  12. #4375
    Quote Originally Posted by ReportCard  [View Original Post]
    Thee were actually two Kylies posting yesterday, one more shapely than the other. The thinner one has been around a while. She was always clean and freshly showered for me with a hint of smoke. Great BBBJ and a nice wet pussy. She likes toys but not into anal which was fine with me. I think now she works out of hotels in the AP or Ladson area. Too much a drive for me. I think she has a small pill problem but she wasn't high the five or six times I saw her. YMMV.
    Can we get a link to the good Kylie?

    And the bad one as well?

  13. #4374
    Quote Originally Posted by ReportCard  [View Original Post]
    Thee were actually two Kylies posting yesterday, one more shapely than the other. The thinner one has been around a while. She was always clean and freshly showered for me with a hint of smoke. Great BBBJ and a nice wet pussy. She likes toys but not into anal which was fine with me. I think now she works out of hotels in the AP or Ladson area. Too much a drive for me. I think she has a small pill problem but she wasn't high the five or six times I saw her. YMMV.
    Poor hygiene? When was the last time you seen her? I see her 2 to 3 times a week and never had an issue with hygiene. I would agree with the pictures. I have told her she should update them. But her service definitely does make up for that. Best BBBJ. And she is always wet and tight.

  14. #4373
    Quote Originally Posted by HavnFun1969  [View Original Post]
    So this is the one that wants you to send her a selfie, I have tried a few times but refuse that request. So you actually send a picture?
    I sent it with no problems. And she sent me one in return. She says she does it to keep away the guys that may want to rob or hurt her. Which I understand. I'm glad I did send it because she is one of the best providers I've had so far.

  15. #4372

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape