Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 694 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5741

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I know several guys from here have met her. I am wondering how much does Ava wants for ppm? https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-de8d0ffb9c8c.
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Free, no holes barred, anything goes. Ultra submissive like Insatiable Anna.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    True, she did not ask for anything and stayed the night, I think I filled her up three times including a morning greek fest, she did hit me up a couple weeks later asking for some help with a flight money, which I gladly gave her for the fun night she gave me.

    She is hard to nail down but once you get her she is a petite fuck toy.
    She looks incredibly hot. Sad that I am more or less out the game for a few more months. I bet she is incredible in bed, she has that look to her.

  2. #5740
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Well, after eight years on SA, a vindictive SB reported me and my account was suspended. I tried to create a new one: new photos, new username, prepaid gift card with a different name and different address. I signed up for the cc payment using the Opera VPN. And it still suspended my account!

    Any intel on how to sign up again on SA without triggering their scanning mechanisms? Thanks!
    Yeah, I have the same problem. I've followed all of the other advice on here but none of it works. I even tried creating the account while on a trip in Dallas using a computer in the hotel's business center. I used one of those temporary cards and attached the address of one of my rental properties to it. I was suspended immediately when I attempted to pay. I've given up.

    The thing is, I don't even know who I offended. I mean. I guess it could have been any number of women with whom I passed on, but I never actually got into any arguments or insulted any of them. Right now I'm trying to use Secret Benefits but so far, it seems like that site is like 1/100th as good as Seeking.

  3. #5739
    By SA admins you mean women that have been granted privileges by that site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Anytime an exploit is revealed here it's patched within a month or so.

  4. #5738

    SA admins monitor this board

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I suspect there are 2 other possible check points that could be responsible for the suspension. 1) use of software fingerprint by the website / app, for this you can use software that blocks fingerprinting. 2) the use of gift card. I currently don't have a work around for this. Someone mentioned the use of privacy.com but when I tried to sign up for it, the service said they now require you to open a checking account with them (even after they verified my current checking account) so I aborted the process and got account deleted.
    Anytime an exploit is revealed here it's patched within a month or so.

  5. #5737
    I suspect there are 2 other possible check points that could be responsible for the suspension. 1) use of software fingerprint by the website / app, for this you can use software that blocks fingerprinting. 2) the use of gift card. I currently don't have a work around for this. Someone mentioned the use of privacy.com but when I tried to sign up for it, the service said they now require you to open a checking account with them (even after they verified my current checking account) so I aborted the process and got account deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Well, after eight years on SA, a vindictive SB reported me and my account was suspended. I tried to create a new one: new photos, new username, prepaid gift card with a different name and different address. I signed up for the cc payment using the Opera VPN. And it still suspended my account!

    Any intel on how to sign up again on SA without triggering their scanning mechanisms? Thanks!

  6. #5736

    SA account advice!

    Well, after eight years on SA, a vindictive SB reported me and my account was suspended. I tried to create a new one: new photos, new username, prepaid gift card with a different name and different address. I signed up for the cc payment using the Opera VPN. And it still suspended my account!

    Any intel on how to sign up again on SA without triggering their scanning mechanisms? Thanks!

  7. #5735
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Can she host? And PhD in clinical psychology? Careful, sounds like she can fuck your brain as well as your body!
    Don't know, I always have a nice hotel room and prefer to host.

  8. #5734

    Kind of depends on what you have in mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    ... MY question to the studs on the board here is what would be you next move if you had money set aside to have some fun with?
    ...
    If they are not one hundred percent clearly DTF on the second date move on. That sounds like the case here.

    On the other side of it, every now and then when I run across a master manipulator I take it to the next level and really fuck with them. Not fuck them, fuck WITH them.

    Depending on the level of trauma you want to inflict, whether you want to visit that restaurant again, and whether you don't mind negotiating with police officers after the fact there is a whole world of options.

  9. #5733
    Can she host? And PhD in clinical psychology? Careful, sounds like she can fuck your brain as well as your body!

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    True, she did not ask for anything and stayed the night, I think I filled her up three times including a morning greek fest, she did hit me up a couple weeks later asking for some help with a flight money, which I gladly gave her for the fun night she gave me.

    She is hard to nail down but once you get her she is a petite fuck toy.

  10. #5732

    I don't think anyone can answer that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    Just before I was going to text her and start whining she texted me. "Oh baby it's been a hard week. Yes I would love to see you again. Can't wait".

    I guess I would love to see a gal that would give me $200.00 just to meet up.

    Alrighty then, I have some play money that I am willing to spend. MY question to the studs on the board here is what would be you next move if you had money set aside to have some fun with?

    I'm on the fence here. She does have a smoking body 9, and her face is a 6.5. Street Troller thinks she might be a profession Seeker but she has only been on there since Sept of last year. She did mention that she dated a older guy for a few year in San Fran before she moved up here.

    I'm going to wait to see what the advice is here before I see her or not. One thing would be to get her down on just the meets and pay more for pussy.
    She seems completely not worth it to me and I don't find her remotely attractive. But all of that is such a personal thing so I can't really speak for it. I'm quite certain that my favorite Seeking girl is one that a lot of guys here would tell me isn't worth it the fact that I find her unattractive doesn't really matter. If you really want it, then go for it, but I don't pay for meets and the vibe I get from your description is that she's just going to waste your time and milk you for as many $200 lunches as she can get. Maybe it'll work out for you, but I just don't see that happening.

  11. #5731
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Free, no holes barred, anything goes. Ultra submissive like Insatiable Anna.
    True, she did not ask for anything and stayed the night, I think I filled her up three times including a morning greek fest, she did hit me up a couple weeks later asking for some help with a flight money, which I gladly gave her for the fun night she gave me.

    She is hard to nail down but once you get her she is a petite fuck toy.

  12. #5730

    Aliceinunderland77

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-7249e2c0afcc

    Expects 100-200 gift just to meet and provides the typical "I know my worth" narrative and tries to convince you that she's top tier on this site. As they say in the South, "bless her heart". I've seen and been with much better.

  13. #5729

    Ava is free

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I know several guys from here have met her. I am wondering how much does Ava wants for ppm? https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-de8d0ffb9c8c.
    Free, no holes barred, anything goes. Ultra submissive like Insatiable Anna.

  14. #5728

    No Bang Bang

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't sound like it. From the long story, it sounds like he paid $200 to pay for dinner for a not so attractive woman.
    Just before I was going to text her and start whining she texted me. "Oh baby it's been a hard week. Yes I would love to see you again. Can't wait".

    I guess I would love to see a gal that would give me $200.00 just to meet up.

    Alrighty then, I have some play money that I am willing to spend. MY question to the studs on the board here is what would be you next move if you had money set aside to have some fun with?

    I'm on the fence here. She does have a smoking body 9, and her face is a 6.5. Street Troller thinks she might be a profession Seeker but she has only been on there since Sept of last year. She did mention that she dated a older guy for a few year in San Fran before she moved up here.

    I'm going to wait to see what the advice is here before I see her or not. One thing would be to get her down on just the meets and pay more for pussy.

  15. #5727
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    So did you bang her?
    It doesn't sound like it. From the long story, it sounds like he paid $200 to pay for dinner for a not so attractive woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape