Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 552 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7523
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Say what? Sunny did get busted. I have no idea where you get your info, but mine is very accurate.
    They got pinched again on 4/11.

  2. #7522

    Speaking of white eclipses......

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Identical White Ellipses

    Wait for it. Georgia is the election fraud cesspool of cesspools.
    Yup, two identical white eclipses, one in Florida and the other in North Carolina by way of former White Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows.


    Amid election fraud investigation, North Carolina removes former Trump White House Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows from voter rolls.
    ASHEVILLE, N.C. - Mark Meadows has been removed from North Carolina's voter rolls, a move made as the State Bureau of Investigation continues a probe into allegations the former White House chief of staff committed election fraud.
    Macon County Board of Elections Director Melanie Thibault confirmed April 12 that she had removed Meadows the prior day from the county's active voter list. Thibault said she consulted N.C. Board of Elections staff in Raleigh after finding records that Meadows was registered both in Virginia and North Carolina.
    "What I found was that he was also registered in the state of Virginia. And he voted in a 2021 election. The last election he voted in Macon County was in 2020," she said.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ls/7302536001/

  3. #7521
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Do that and you'll continue to fall short of the full picture by margins too wide for you to comprehend. I never pay more than market price for anything.
    Did he just call you stupid?

  4. #7520
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MasageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I agree the 30 year old just don't want to do it, but the places I've had success in the past were the "out of the way" places, places like "valley health spa" but I've had to pay, they aren't doing it for 200 out the door.

    300 is about the out the door rate "if" the woman is willing. At least that has been my experience.
    Do that and you'll continue to fall short of the full picture by margins too wide for you to comprehend. I never pay more than market price for anything.

  5. #7519

    Holy shit! Voter fraud is REAL!

    I suppose AaronDipshit, nutsukr and slobbyman are right. We found some voter fraud!

    Two Florida men at The Villages admit to voter fraud in 2020 election

  6. #7518

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    So you like multimedia to make your point, however stupid it might be. I get it. Here's one that I'm sure represents you, nutsukr and globbyman (RIP).

    This is what ANTI-VAXXERS and Q-Anon mean by “dO yOuR oWn rESEArCh”. Anti-Facters make amazing comedic partners.

  7. #7517
    Bird-brain, deaf, dumb and blind is no way to go through life, one can only imagine what orifice you've stuck your head into if you don't know inflation is a worldwide problem caused by COVID supply disruptions, lack of workers as well as Putin's war in Ukraine. This administration has tapped the Strategic Petroleum Reserve and so far we have some relief for consumers at the gas pumps. Post-COVID, the U.S economy has recovered faster than other global economies which has driven up prices faster here than in other countries. Putin's war on Ukraine has only exacerbated inflation by adding uncertainty to global markets.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

  8. #7516
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FQJT6gvXsAA77Q_.png‎  

  9. #7515

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusto  [View Original Post]
    How was inflation on every fuckin thing affected you guys hobby? I had to cut down dramatically. I'm noticing more desperation and angst in these womens posts as well on the sites.
    The company I work for provided a 10-15%(depending on "various factors") to help with inflation. Luckily I was on the 15% end. Going to clubs I have noticed not only less people during the weekday, but a lot less spending during the weekend. There was a time I'd have to grab a dancer's attention on the weekend but now I have more options coming than a Tuesday evening when rent is due the next day.

    As for postings I've noticed women who strictly say "no bare" are willing to do it for the right price which is a lot less than I'd imagine (300 and below).

  10. #7514

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusto  [View Original Post]
    How was inflation on every fuckin thing affected you guys hobby? I had to cut down dramatically. I'm noticing more desperation and angst in these womens posts as well on the sites.
    I'm retired and have some accumulated wealth to last for a while so not a big issue for me, but I see a lot less spend on my recent club visits. I think this reduced spend may force some of the ladies into regular jobs. So, that would be less dollars chasing less strippers. Hope it's less dollars chasing the same # of OTC strippers but I am not a good predictor of women nor stripper logic. Good Luck.

  11. #7513
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Clearly, the pummeling you take from folks here has addled your alleged brain. This latest display makes it quite clear the cumulative effect has been a substantial diminution of your cognitive skills, which were never robust to begin with. Please seek help for your severe cerebral trauma.
    You claim garbage data, I asked for one specific example of garbage data and you provide none. You do that because you're a coward kunt w /3 clotshots and a clotboost. Any data or facts that show clotshots at best are ineffective, at worse harmful, frightens you, chick with a dick, so you lash out as a child against those who show you truths and facts.

    Pummeling I've taken from folks here? You and the other coward kunts here who are afraid of the truth couldn't pummel a fucking gnat.

  12. #7512

    Inflation

    How was inflation on every fuckin thing affected you guys hobby? I had to cut down dramatically. I'm noticing more desperation and angst in these womens posts as well on the sites.

  13. #7511

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where else to post this, maybe we can get a humor sub?
    Jokes on JOSE! His wife is never coming back. Good luck finding another homeboy!

  14. #7510

    Pea-brain, your PTSD is showing.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Tell me you're a chick with a dick who's had three clotshots and at least one clotboost without telling me you're a chick with a dick who's had three clotshots and at least one clotboost.

    Please show the garbage in any of the hard data or facts I've posted.
    Clearly, the pummeling you take from folks here has addled your alleged brain. This latest display makes it quite clear the cumulative effect has been a substantial diminution of your cognitive skills, which were never robust to begin with. Please seek help for your severe cerebral trauma.

  15. #7509
    Tell me you're a chick with a dick who's had three clotshots and at least one clotboost without telling me you're a chick with a dick who's had three clotshots and at least one clotboost.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    We call his version of analysis GIGO (Garbage in, garbage out).
    Please show the garbage in any of the hard data or facts I've posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape