Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 8273
-
04-18-22 23:09 #7523Banned Member

Posts: 2410They got pinched again on 4/11.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 14:32 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 2351Speaking of white eclipses......
Yup, two identical white eclipses, one in Florida and the other in North Carolina by way of former White Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ls/7302536001/Amid election fraud investigation, North Carolina removes former Trump White House Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows from voter rolls.
ASHEVILLE, N.C. - Mark Meadows has been removed from North Carolina's voter rolls, a move made as the State Bureau of Investigation continues a probe into allegations the former White House chief of staff committed election fraud.
Macon County Board of Elections Director Melanie Thibault confirmed April 12 that she had removed Meadows the prior day from the county's active voter list. Thibault said she consulted N.C. Board of Elections staff in Raleigh after finding records that Meadows was registered both in Virginia and North Carolina.
"What I found was that he was also registered in the state of Virginia. And he voted in a 2021 election. The last election he voted in Macon County was in 2020," she said.
-
04-15-22 22:28 #7521Banned Member

Posts: 2410Did he just call you stupid?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 20:52 #7520Banned Member

Posts: 13634Do that and you'll continue to fall short of the full picture by margins too wide for you to comprehend. I never pay more than market price for anything.
Originally Posted by MasageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 23:12 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 3418Holy shit! Voter fraud is REAL!
I suppose AaronDipshit, nutsukr and slobbyman are right. We found some voter fraud!
Two Florida men at The Villages admit to voter fraud in 2020 election
-
04-12-22 19:42 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 3418Of course
So you like multimedia to make your point, however stupid it might be. I get it. Here's one that I'm sure represents you, nutsukr and globbyman (RIP).
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
This is what ANTI-VAXXERS and Q-Anon mean by “dO yOuR oWn rESEArCh”. Anti-Facters make amazing comedic partners.
-
04-12-22 17:23 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 2351Bird-brain, deaf, dumb and blind is no way to go through life, one can only imagine what orifice you've stuck your head into if you don't know inflation is a worldwide problem caused by COVID supply disruptions, lack of workers as well as Putin's war in Ukraine. This administration has tapped the Strategic Petroleum Reserve and so far we have some relief for consumers at the gas pumps. Post-COVID, the U.S economy has recovered faster than other global economies which has driven up prices faster here than in other countries. Putin's war on Ukraine has only exacerbated inflation by adding uncertainty to global markets.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 10:24 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 1011The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
-
04-12-22 00:32 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 527Lucky
The company I work for provided a 10-15%(depending on "various factors") to help with inflation. Luckily I was on the 15% end. Going to clubs I have noticed not only less people during the weekday, but a lot less spending during the weekend. There was a time I'd have to grab a dancer's attention on the weekend but now I have more options coming than a Tuesday evening when rent is due the next day.
Originally Posted by Kusto
[View Original Post]
As for postings I've noticed women who strictly say "no bare" are willing to do it for the right price which is a lot less than I'd imagine (300 and below).
-
04-11-22 13:19 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 392I agree
I'm retired and have some accumulated wealth to last for a while so not a big issue for me, but I see a lot less spend on my recent club visits. I think this reduced spend may force some of the ladies into regular jobs. So, that would be less dollars chasing less strippers. Hope it's less dollars chasing the same # of OTC strippers but I am not a good predictor of women nor stripper logic. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by Kusto
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 11:59 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 1011You claim garbage data, I asked for one specific example of garbage data and you provide none. You do that because you're a coward kunt w /3 clotshots and a clotboost. Any data or facts that show clotshots at best are ineffective, at worse harmful, frightens you, chick with a dick, so you lash out as a child against those who show you truths and facts.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
Pummeling I've taken from folks here? You and the other coward kunts here who are afraid of the truth couldn't pummel a fucking gnat.
-
04-11-22 10:48 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 60Inflation
How was inflation on every fuckin thing affected you guys hobby? I had to cut down dramatically. I'm noticing more desperation and angst in these womens posts as well on the sites.
-
04-10-22 13:46 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 117Lol
Jokes on JOSE! His wife is never coming back. Good luck finding another homeboy!
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 13:11 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 2351Pea-brain, your PTSD is showing.
Clearly, the pummeling you take from folks here has addled your alleged brain. This latest display makes it quite clear the cumulative effect has been a substantial diminution of your cognitive skills, which were never robust to begin with. Please seek help for your severe cerebral trauma.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 12:09 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 1011Tell me you're a chick with a dick who's had three clotshots and at least one clotboost without telling me you're a chick with a dick who's had three clotshots and at least one clotboost.
Please show the garbage in any of the hard data or facts I've posted.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






