Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 10958
-
04-21-22 13:59 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 4545I would ask if you can share but I know the chance of guys sharing girls on this site is slim to none.
Originally Posted by GangumStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:30 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 650As many on here have stated, including myself, working SA takes time and patience to be successful. Unlike the escort sites, you typically are looking for a different type of lady therefore the extra time investment necessary. Congratulations for sticking with it and the score you found. I typically will keep a good SA find as long as it works for both parties as the investment in time can be exhausting depending on one's expectations.
Originally Posted by GangumStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 10:31 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 1729"CottonCandy", 24, Lynn area
Exchanged messages with "CottonCandy" on SA, from Lynn area. She seemed grounded until she quoted her allowance requirements, $500.
-
04-21-22 02:10 #6665Regular Member

Posts: 15Diamond in the ruff
So I am writing this to give hope to those of you whom have had no luck on Seeking. I was one of those people. But after a little getting use to the site, I finally found a girl in my area.
This was a homerun. 31 years old, athletic, great natural C cups and an ass for days. I had her dress up in yoga pants for first visit and she did not disappoint. Great looking pink leggings with thong underneath. She didn't ask for cover and I was a little skeptical, but I got the vibe that she only does this very discreet and rare. Of course I could be wrong.
I have been seeing her for past few months, $$ she is ok with video and toys etc. She is legit 8. She is single mom of 2, looking for extra cash. I hope it never ends. A true Unicorn.
Again, don't give up. Dreams come true!
-
04-20-22 20:44 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 450Seeking advice
I am wondering if it is possible to buy a premium account with a store bought card. I want to get on the site but would prefer to not use one of my CC.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
Any advice would be appreciated.
-
04-19-22 20:50 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 211Jealous!
Jealous I can't see what these girls look like or how to reach them. Too cheap and lazy to join.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 20:28 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 574What's the username? I'm getting "Profile not available".
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 20:48 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 157Smartandsexylynn
Forgot to grab the link before I reported. Starts out reasonable then changes her story saying she needs 10 K for a student loan and all these excuses about her mom. Not worth the time. Avoid at all costs.
-
04-15-22 19:34 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 374No smart guy looked up her facebook plus young for her age and a lot better time than a 24 who is clueless.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 18:23 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 299With the understanding that "41 yo" on Seeking is close or often above 50 in real life.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 18:11 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 650Julianna
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6c707a6e02f6f4
Met up with her today. Told her I was typically offering $200 she countered with 400 we agreed on 300 plus a hotel for the first time. She was very good at communicating and I had to cancel for the first date but rescheduled for the next day. She need money for her car payment so she was anxious to meet without any BS.
She sent me a pic and it was very hot but she has gained a little weight. She isn't heavy at all but I prefer slim slim. Her pics on the ad are very accurate. She was ok with BB but no CIP because she isn't on BC. Overall she is into it and brought her vibrator because she wants to get off so the pressure was off me. Very clean and fresh smell. She did mention that Incall may be available after she gets comfortable, depending on when as she has roommates. She seemed ok with me right away so as long as you aren't a freak she should be able to offer it. Overall a good time but she was not looking to hang out after, which works for me. Not a lot of small talk and we got right to it. Does not have a pro vibe at all but she mentioned she did this once before but it ended quickly due to scheduling issues??
I would see her again but would try to do 250. I think she needs cash and as long as it is a regular thing and no hassle she would probably be OK with it.
-
04-15-22 12:44 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 374Cheerfu charmer
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3
Meet up with her the other great breast pretty face love to play will ride you all day.
She does have kids and busy with a high powered job. But worth the time and the travel to ct.
-
04-15-22 00:47 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 117Intel on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-873072e0b882.
Getting some pushiness, can't tell if just eager or a pro or what.
Edit: pic seller. Oh well
-
04-14-22 13:44 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 650I have been in contact with her also but haven't recognized any red flags. I opted to not pursue her for no particular reason, just busy. I would recommend a quick M&G and see what she is all about. My guess is she is a single mom who needs some help with expenses and may just want some adult companionship.
Originally Posted by Cargin
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 10:16 #6654Regular Member

Posts: 13Riptide Siren
Anyone meet with this one? Was messaging with her and can't tell if she is real or has some other agenda.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-34c46501cb8a












Reply With Quote




