Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 2209
-
04-14-22 22:37 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 35I read it as she feels safe with you and has no issue with setting up meetings without going through the agency and resulting fees. I wouldn't hesitate to follow up. I would certainly NOT inform agency or expect that there is anything else going on between the two of you other than p4 p. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 22:06 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 302Dilemma
Apologies in advance if this is not the right forum to post but I am already confused and need insight from more experienced hobbyists. I have a provider, I am very chummy with. We share personal conversations while leaving key revealing details. However in our most recent appointment, I was about to paypal her money to her agency 's account. However she stopped me and told me to send it to her personal account which revealed her full name and phone number. It was no accident because she even read the phone number out loud to me as she took my phone to save it. During the session she revealed her name and childhood nickname through an anecdote about a bad date she had. As I left, she told me to " Visit me anytime you want? Anytime, ok? " with extra emphasis on the "anytime".
The experience was surreal and weird. She never during the session made comments about wanting to hang out after work or that she liked me personally but she revealed a lot. Quiet honestly, I wouldn't mind having her as a friend even without the "physical service" . I think she's a very smart introspective persona and offers valuable life advice.
I can't read the situation and I'm afraid of making a faux pax or getting banned as it's the more safe and stable service provider in my area. Have any fellow mongers ever had an experience like mine? If so, how did you react? Did you reach out to the personal number with a text? Did you schedule another appointment to clear the air? Were they more direct with their intentions when sharing their info? (altho the agency she works at might disapprove of her actions of sharing personal contact info) Or Am I simply, playing with fire here? Yeah call me a white knight or simp if you must but please provide an honest opinion of the whole situation. This is like an itch I can't scratch.
-
04-14-22 21:05 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 1172Weird, I had a Pixel 4 a on Verizon, no issues w / Google Voice, though I had set it up years previously, 2 or 3 phones back.
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]
When I want yet another number, I use Hushed. Not free but it works well. The app called Burner worked poorly.
-
04-14-22 17:54 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 246TextNow not bad either
I'll throw in a vote for TextNow. I ended up wanting to separate texting from even my monger Google account and couldn't get alerts to stop coming up related to Google Voice if I had any other Google app open (Gmail, maps, etc). TextNow became my go to app. Its pretty basic and does have some annoying ads, but its been reliable and easy to turn off notifications or even uninstall / reinstall.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 16:24 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 586Works for me
I have a Pixel 3 A and use google voice, regular phone service is T-Mobile.
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 13:51 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 146So I found out that Google Voice doesn't work if you have a google phone. At least for me. I use a Pixel and use the GoogleFi network and it wouldn't let me setup a google voice number. So I currently use the TextMe app. It does what I need it to do. The adds suck and I've been getting issues with the keyboard just stops working (fixed by leaving the current chat and going back in). You can use it for texting and calling. You can setup an account using a monger email so that if you need to delete the app, you can download it and sign back in and it will keep the same phone number.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 13:01 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 754Free
Google voice is the all around best choice of the free apps. Reliable, does all the core things you want / need, no ads, free. You can pay for some apps and get some extra features but for a basic monger phone I didn't think it's necessary.
Originally Posted by SzForLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 11:46 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 127I fat fingered the typing, I meant monger phone.
Originally Posted by Phaedrus2004
[View Original Post]
Which burner app do you mean?
-
04-14-22 10:40 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 26Longer phone? Never used the burner app?
Originally Posted by SzForLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 10:05 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 218Agree to this
Agree with everything this poster said. They had some really hot women too. Many visiting. Belle Fox in the west loop was unreal! Many of the girls did allow BBFS with testing docs. The guy running the place def got busted. The odd thing is I still see their "explicit. Ent at " email pop up from time to time on new TER reviews. Assume it's just old tagged info, but you never know.
Originally Posted by DaddyOne23
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 22:22 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 510Google voice gives you a different number you can text with.
Originally Posted by SzForLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 22:12 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 127Monger Phones
Years ago I made a mistake of using my personal phone to call an MP, and ended up getting random texts from them constantly.
I know I should get a longer phone, but with all the tech available, is there a good app I could use, then delete and reinstall when I want to use it? Like a 2nd phone line. I see a ton of apps, but the majority have bad reviews.
Suggestions?
-
04-13-22 12:20 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 130Explicit Chicago
There was a place called Explicit that advertised 'video production' with their stable of models. They brought in some porn models but really most were just girls they recruited. This was about 5-6 years ago I think. Anyway I heard the guy got busted for some trafficking, possibly underage. But not sure. Someone probably knows more that me on that.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 09:17 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 1629That wouldn't work. There are record-keeping requirements when producing porn involving filling out a form and getting their signature with their real name. Then you need to maintain those records and have them ready for inspection on demand. Who wants to go through that just to fuck someone? The escort won't want to provide all that info either, unless you're paying porn rates, which are a lot higher than sex work rates.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
Plus, LE would find a way to charge you anyway, and the judge would convict. Look at all the blatant entrapment that goes on, judges ignore it and convict anyway.
-
04-12-22 09:13 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 1445Oh I think I know what you're talking about. Their website looks like some sort of legit modeling agency? I think they're still around. Chciago cover girls or something. They're popular here if I'm thinking of the same place you are.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





