Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 611 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatsHomemade  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads for a while but no reviews. With such slim Pickens in the area I figured I'd TOFT and see if how it goes.

    Setup was easy and handled promptly. Incall is in an apartment complex in Schenectady, not at all hidden but big enough that I didn't feel like I stuck out as a stranger. Room wes relatively clean and only smelled a bit like smoke. She doesn't smoke but does vape.

    Deszi was friendly but not much of a talker, which is too bad because I like to chat to break the ice. Took care of business and she stripped down and DAMN she has a nice body! Smooth skin, no baby damage or signs of bad habits and she isn't shy about showing it off.

    CBJ-my choice-, mish, k9 - nothing fancy but all I was looking for.

    Finished and was directed to the bathroom (clean!) before heading on my way.

    Not rushed, laid-back attitude, great figure- I'll be back soon for round two!

    Stay safe!

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/629074875752
    Thats good to hear. Reached out to her today then saw your review. How was her incall location?

  2. #7379

    Deszi- pleasantly surprised!

    I've seen her ads for a while but no reviews. With such slim Pickens in the area I figured I'd TOFT and see if how it goes.

    Setup was easy and handled promptly. Incall is in an apartment complex in Schenectady, not at all hidden but big enough that I didn't feel like I stuck out as a stranger. Room wes relatively clean and only smelled a bit like smoke. She doesn't smoke but does vape.

    Deszi was friendly but not much of a talker, which is too bad because I like to chat to break the ice. Took care of business and she stripped down and DAMN she has a nice body! Smooth skin, no baby damage or signs of bad habits and she isn't shy about showing it off.

    CBJ-my choice-, mish, k9 - nothing fancy but all I was looking for.

    Finished and was directed to the bathroom (clean!) before heading on my way.

    Not rushed, laid-back attitude, great figure- I'll be back soon for round two!

    Stay safe!

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/629074875752

  3. #7378
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot642  [View Original Post]
    If those 2 are you're only choices then you can't lose or win. For what they offer SW will cost you less.
    I guess I'll stay in then.

  4. #7377

    Anyone seen Natasha?

    Can't find a report anywhere. Much appreciated if you have any info.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...s/551240693252

  5. #7376

    Only options?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeach71  [View Original Post]
    Of the Amanda Lauren roommate combo which of the two is more talented? I've seen Amanda it was nothing incredible but satisfying was curious if Lauren was more of the same or better?
    If those 2 are you're only choices then you can't lose or win. For what they offer SW will cost you less.

  6. #7375
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdman64  [View Original Post]
    I think you have just crossed paths with Jasmin the SW, I hope she hasn't graduated to STG. Was her place near the car wash on Central?
    Yep. That's the one.

  7. #7374

    Re: Jasmin

    Quote Originally Posted by RumpLova  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/401497580884

    Out of pure desperation (stood up by another provider) I thought I would give this one a try since I didn't see any reviews. Wow what a mistake. Went to her private residence on central ave. It was a total shit-hole. I should have ran when she answered the door but being the curious type I went in. Went up to her room and just wow, it was disgusting. Junk / trash everywhere. Literally saw a banana peel on her bed. She offered a CBJ and I thought maybe at least her head skills might be good. 30 seconds in eve gets a call that she needs to answer. Them again 10 seconds later. Definitely sounded drug related. Needless to say I zipped and bounced.

    I don't want to judge anyone and the life they lead for whatever reason but I cannot recommend staying away more.
    I think you have just crossed paths with Jasmin the SW, I hope she hasn't graduated to STG. Was her place near the car wash on Central?

  8. #7373

    Who's more talented?

    Of the Amanda Lauren roommate combo which of the two is more talented? I've seen Amanda it was nothing incredible but satisfying was curious if Lauren was more of the same or better?

  9. #7372

    Help with this

    Hey,

    I was wondering if anybody had any info on her.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/519488432106

    I know she only does car fun and that she has been here for a while. Anybody tried her, any reviews?

  10. #7371

    Jasmin

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/401497580884

    Out of pure desperation (stood up by another provider) I thought I would give this one a try since I didn't see any reviews. Wow what a mistake. Went to her private residence on central ave. It was a total shit-hole. I should have ran when she answered the door but being the curious type I went in. Went up to her room and just wow, it was disgusting. Junk / trash everywhere. Literally saw a banana peel on her bed. She offered a CBJ and I thought maybe at least her head skills might be good. 30 seconds in eve gets a call that she needs to answer. Them again 10 seconds later. Definitely sounded drug related. Needless to say I zipped and bounced.

    I don't want to judge anyone and the life they lead for whatever reason but I cannot recommend staying away more.

  11. #7370
    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    And-no explanation, response or feedback on here from this "skankhunt44" person?
    "Reach out to BB", he said? He very well may BE BB. Forgive my suspicion,
    but we all know that he has pulled foul assed stunts like this on here before.
    Seems like a good way to find yourself in a "shallow hole". Leading a bunch of guys into a trap (or knowingly, and maliciously, exposing a provider and HER clients to STD's). Hopefully this pre-pubescent idiot crosses paths with the wrong dude, one of these days.

  12. #7369
    Quote Originally Posted by Upforfunn27  [View Original Post]
    I ran into the same results. I apologized to both and said I was misinformed. I wrote back to Skank and politely asked if this was a prank? Or, bad info? I said I was disappointed. He told me to reach out to Bugle Boy. WTF? Another loser living in his mother's basement? My bad, I should have looked into the source, fairly new and obviously not reliable.
    And-no explanation, response or feedback on here from this "skankhunt44" person?
    "Reach out to BB", he said? He very well may BE BB. Forgive my suspicion,
    but we all know that he has pulled foul assed stunts like this on here before.

  13. #7368

    Alyssa is available

    I used to see Alyssa in Schylerville when I'm up in the Albany area and always a good time. Last time I saw her was in September and then she moved and went exclusively on on1yfans.

    TODAY, she text me saying she's avail, but I'm not up there today. Take advantage if you can. Report back if you do.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/518-768-7446
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7D14A04D-2E5B-4894-B3F4-9C053CFFDD7C.jpg‎   D861F098-91FE-40AC-AD66-3D2EDCFA8631.jpg‎   49284AAF-C9C9-47C6-A759-FB11D282C3DE.jpg‎  

  14. #7367
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinoman80  [View Original Post]
    Kathleen. $ YMMV but she will BBBJCIM.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-meet-up/546334513387
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyFunster  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. I'm staying with family for a few weeks not far outside of Albany. I'm more educated on the yes and hell no providers in the Hudson Valley. These forums are a bit to digest. Was looking for any recommendations for a goid time. BBBJCIM. Decent provider not on drugs who won't rob me. I know that's already asking a lot. I really appreciate anything as I've never played in Albany.
    I'll give another vote for Kathleen. I've seen her twice, and she and her place were clean and safe. I also tried to see her two more times, but she flaked. So YMMV.

    She's definitely in her 50's, but I've seen much worse bodies on 20-somethings.

  15. #7366
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/029333334873

    Her pics are 🔥. I texted her she said 300 for an hour. I'm tempted but for that kind of money I'm going to have to get some confirmation that she's worth it.
    I'm pretty sure it's Luxe Spa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape