Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 7476
-
04-16-22 10:03 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 39Cottages
There are some cute looking cottages right behind the checkers on remount.
Originally Posted by Scbomber
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 08:48 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 600Audrey
https://tryst.link/escort/audreyhaze
Its "that" Audrey.
She's in Hanahan now, I didn't see her but the area of Hanahan she said she's in (right by Checkers and Piggly Wiggly off Remount) is a sketchy area. No idea about her place, are there new apartments back there?
But she did confirm that it's the Audrey you all loved.
-
04-15-22 23:09 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 141No confusion. The girl in the link has used numerous names but the same pictures.
Originally Posted by ReportCard
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 15:38 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 55Asians
I've never seen an accurate picture, even when I ask them "Who is here today?" Regardless, they have gotten a lot better looking than what used to visit. As always YMMV on what services are available, and what they want to charge for the extra dream.
Originally Posted by LoveARub
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 10:08 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 930Tried out one of the Asians yesterday
Second time I've done this on recent outings. They are not accurate pics, but both girls look good. For $. 4, can't really go too far wrong.
-
04-15-22 10:04 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 49So this is the one that wants you to send her a selfie, I have tried a few times but refuse that request. So you actually send a picture?
Originally Posted by PleaseMe23
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 07:42 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 49Its cleaned out now.
Originally Posted by AnonymousMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 06:50 #4364Banned Member

Posts: 800Please message me, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by HavnFun1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 06:27 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 30Msg me please. Would love some info on this unicorn.
Originally Posted by HavnFun1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 05:48 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 31Mistaken identity
Thee were actually two Kylies posting yesterday, one more shapely than the other. The thinner one has been around a while. She was always clean and freshly showered for me with a hint of smoke. Great BBBJ and a nice wet pussy. She likes toys but not into anal which was fine with me. I think now she works out of hotels in the AP or Ladson area. Too much a drive for me. I think she has a small pill problem but she wasn't high the five or six times I saw her. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Habitual
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 22:02 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 133Please message me, you inbox is full.
Originally Posted by HavnFun1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 20:26 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 1014I'm not seeing anything pop up when I search that number. If anyone finds a link PM me please. Or post. Up to you.
Originally Posted by HavnFun1969
[View Original Post]
And your inbox is full so I couldn't message you there.
-
04-14-22 20:18 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 141I'd disagree. She's gone by many names and has poor hygiene and pics are deceiving for the rest of the body.
Originally Posted by PleaseMe23
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 19:54 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 29Has Anyone See This Chick
She has been posting on STG for awhile.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...s/565059339364
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...313/8033932374
-
04-14-22 16:29 #4357Regular Member

Posts: 8Kylie
I don't post often but I do read what's going on. I know there has been a drought on good, reasonably-priced visits but I think I have found my jewel. She responds quickly, friendly, and let's just say you won't forget her. I seen her yesterday and will be going back tonight. When we find a good one we got to keep her or they will leave.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/171058902884












Reply With Quote





