Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 693 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 10388
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I saw a SB last night that comes by occasionally. She comes by a couple of times per month and I'm not into her. She's 21 YO, a little strange and not really talented in bed. I was going to dump her a couple of months ago, but she really started warming up to me. The first few times, it was like she was doing a chore and then about two months ago she started getting into it. Our last two visits, she immediately came over (instead of going out to dinner) and instead of sitting on the couch talking for an hour or so, she immediately went to the bedroom, got undressed and slid under the covers. She said we can talk when we're done.

    So, last night she gave me a BJ. It was the very first time she's done that we me (I enjoy blow jobs, but I encounter too many woman that are horrible at it that think they're an oral sex specialist because a bunch of inexperienced guys told them they were fantastic, I've had so many bad BJs that I just prefer nothing over a bad BJ). Anyway, it was fucking incredible! Probably one of the best that I've received in my lifetime. When she was done, I said, "Where did you learn to do that?" I was prepared for some really terrible story about abuse or some hot story about an old boyfriend. So, where did she learn how to give such a stellar BJ?

    A video she saw on TikTok. I was the first actual person she tried it on. She'd never done one before. I need to get on TikTok and find out what the fuck is going on there.

    Anyway, that got me thinking. So, I said, "when we met a few months ago, you'll told me about all these guys that you had sex with?" You never gave them a BJ? She said, "I was lying because you wouldn't want me if I told the truth. " "So how many guys have you been with?" "You're number 5 and with the exception of my last boyfriend, the most times I've had sex with one person. ".

    So, though I shouldn't, I feel a little guilt. I can't dump her now, I'm like the second longest relationship she's had in her life.
    A: She's full of S.

    B: Wake up.

    C: She's full of S.

    D: Congrats on the superb BJ.

  2. #5707

    I learned something new last night

    I saw a SB last night that comes by occasionally. She comes by a couple of times per month and I'm not into her. She's 21 YO, a little strange and not really talented in bed. I was going to dump her a couple of months ago, but she really started warming up to me. The first few times, it was like she was doing a chore and then about two months ago she started getting into it. Our last two visits, she immediately came over (instead of going out to dinner) and instead of sitting on the couch talking for an hour or so, she immediately went to the bedroom, got undressed and slid under the covers. She said we can talk when we're done.

    So, last night she gave me a BJ. It was the very first time she's done that we me (I enjoy blow jobs, but I encounter too many woman that are horrible at it that think they're an oral sex specialist because a bunch of inexperienced guys told them they were fantastic, I've had so many bad BJs that I just prefer nothing over a bad BJ). Anyway, it was fucking incredible! Probably one of the best that I've received in my lifetime. When she was done, I said, "Where did you learn to do that?" I was prepared for some really terrible story about abuse or some hot story about an old boyfriend. So, where did she learn how to give such a stellar BJ?

    A video she saw on TikTok. I was the first actual person she tried it on. She'd never done one before. I need to get on TikTok and find out what the fuck is going on there.

    Anyway, that got me thinking. So, I said, "when we met a few months ago, you'll told me about all these guys that you had sex with?" You never gave them a BJ? She said, "I was lying because you wouldn't want me if I told the truth. " "So how many guys have you been with?" "You're number 5 and with the exception of my last boyfriend, the most times I've had sex with one person. ".

    So, though I shouldn't, I feel a little guilt. I can't dump her now, I'm like the second longest relationship she's had in her life.

  3. #5706

    The appropriate response:

    Quote Originally Posted by SvenDawg  [View Original Post]
    Heatherx_232 on Secret Benefits contacted me & seemed extremely eager to meet. Came across as humble at first, but quickly started asking about gifts, allowance, having bills paid and telling me how much other guys offer. Was seeking 800 to 1000 PPM. Definitely felt a semi-pro vibe and shut things down quickly. Too many better options IMO.

    Happy Hunting Gentlemen!
    "If other guys are offering you that much, why are you here messaging me?

    I should program that as a hot key on my computer.

    If other guys were offering what they said they were, they wouldn't waste one second of their time trying to get you to raise your offer to that amount.

    It's like the 19 YO I met that had a guy offer her $2000 for all night of no holes barred sex. He did exactly what I expected for someone paying $2000 for (she said she he pounded her ass so hard, she couldn't sit for a week), but at the time she didn't know how depraved some men and thought it was going to be a romantic night. What's her base line for sex on a date now? $2000. How many takers does she get? 0.

  4. #5705

    Tried to look her up

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtflolsu  [View Original Post]
    Have a new report to share on SurprisedDame420 (sorry I don't have the link, I eventually blocked her just to be safe). Reached out to me pretty aggressively saying hey, let's meet I'm trying to fuck and get paid. I immediately moved the conversation to e-mail and she immediately just e-mailed me her phone number with "ppm" as the title. I blocked her on Seeking just to ensure I don't get in trouble with the website. Between the fact that she's only been a member 2 weeks, has not had anything verified and is being so forward, I suspected it's L. E. After some back and forth I get her Facebook info and it seems legit enough to not be faked (although still a tad iffy). I get her to send a pic and she gives me a pic of her boobs and I start digging for info. Eventually confirm that she can host in Burien in a private condo for 300/ hr, but nothing bare and payment upfront. I decide it's not worth the trouble. Red flags: 1. One of her responses was "sorry I'm so forward, I have a drug habit to support" 2. Really doesn't follow instructions. 3. Seems too desperate, which always freaks me out because someone desperate for a fix might do crazy things. She kept saying the sooner we can meet the better. Lastly, she's just not that hot.

    TLDR-300/ hr, all covered. Good luck if you take the plunge.
    Did a search of Seeking with that handle and couldn't find her. Any suggestion?

  5. #5704

    Now she is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    Well Baby is gone now. She must have gotten rent. Oh Well she'll probably be back for another dick lashing.
    Just saw that her profile is back up. The messages that we had or gone now so I have to reconnect and see what is happening.

  6. #5703

    Sb Gps alert: Heatherx_232

    Heatherx_232 on Secret Benefits contacted me & seemed extremely eager to meet. Came across as humble at first, but quickly started asking about gifts, allowance, having bills paid and telling me how much other guys offer. Was seeking 800 to 1000 PPM. Definitely felt a semi-pro vibe and shut things down quickly. Too many better options IMO.

    Happy Hunting Gentlemen!

  7. #5702

    SurprisedDame420

    Have a new report to share on SurprisedDame420 (sorry I don't have the link, I eventually blocked her just to be safe). Reached out to me pretty aggressively saying hey, let's meet I'm trying to fuck and get paid. I immediately moved the conversation to e-mail and she immediately just e-mailed me her phone number with "ppm" as the title. I blocked her on Seeking just to ensure I don't get in trouble with the website. Between the fact that she's only been a member 2 weeks, has not had anything verified and is being so forward, I suspected it's L. E. After some back and forth I get her Facebook info and it seems legit enough to not be faked (although still a tad iffy). I get her to send a pic and she gives me a pic of her boobs and I start digging for info. Eventually confirm that she can host in Burien in a private condo for 300/ hr, but nothing bare and payment upfront. I decide it's not worth the trouble. Red flags: 1. One of her responses was "sorry I'm so forward, I have a drug habit to support" 2. Really doesn't follow instructions. 3. Seems too desperate, which always freaks me out because someone desperate for a fix might do crazy things. She kept saying the sooner we can meet the better. Lastly, she's just not that hot.

    TLDR-300/ hr, all covered. Good luck if you take the plunge.

  8. #5701
    You could also try privacy. Com.

    I use it for a variety of monthly auto / deduction bills. You register and verify your identity, validate your funding source, then you can set up numerous virtual cards, set spending limits, etc. I also use this for travel, reservations, etc. It helps me to keep track of who has a certain card number and if there's been a breach. It's the same reason I use Albine. I like to keep track of who is leaking my information. If there's ever a problem, Privacy can help resolve it and you can delete that particular virtual card number.

    It's actually what I use for Seeking.

    Alternatively, there are some ViSA gift cards you can purchase, then register them online. I've done it with a fictitious name for other sites that require a credit card. Maybe it's worth trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Ok but this part isn't the issue. I get banned the moment that I attempt to pay for the subscription and I've tried using various temporary cards and what not using the addresses of one of my rental properties in a different state etc. No matter what I've tried, they always get me. I admittedly have not tried it for several months, but at least in my initial tests, Seeking is the best thing out there. I still see some Seeking girls but I'm unable to meet anyone new off the site.

  9. #5700
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    You have to take a couple steps to get around the ban, TNA.

    1) Empty the cache from your browser.

    2) Delete the cookies for Seeking.

    3) Set up a new email account just for Seeking. You can have it forward your emails to another address. I suggest using Albine / Blur (albine. Com) to mask your email address. It's free.

    4) Pre-write your new profile in a Notes or something.

    5) Go to a coffee house or some place with free WiFi, sign up there using their IP address.

    6) Paste your new profile content, but do NOT upload photos.

    7) When logging in from home after your account set-up and verification, use a new VPN connection.

    8) Wait 3-4 weeks before uploading different photos of yourself than you used last time. If possible, strip all METADATA from the photos.

    9) Enjoy.
    Ok but this part isn't the issue. I get banned the moment that I attempt to pay for the subscription and I've tried using various temporary cards and what not using the addresses of one of my rental properties in a different state etc. No matter what I've tried, they always get me. I admittedly have not tried it for several months, but at least in my initial tests, Seeking is the best thing out there. I still see some Seeking girls but I'm unable to meet anyone new off the site.

  10. #5699

    For TNAPorter. How to get around Seeking ban

    You have to take a couple steps to get around the ban, TNA.

    1) Empty the cache from your browser.

    2) Delete the cookies for Seeking.

    3) Set up a new email account just for Seeking. You can have it forward your emails to another address. I suggest using Albine / Blur (albine. Com) to mask your email address. It's free.

    4) Pre-write your new profile in a Notes or something.

    5) Go to a coffee house or some place with free WiFi, sign up there using their IP address.

    6) Paste your new profile content, but do NOT upload photos.

    7) When logging in from home after your account set-up and verification, use a new VPN connection.

    8) Wait 3-4 weeks before uploading different photos of yourself than you used last time. If possible, strip all METADATA from the photos.

    9) Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up Secret Benefits because I'm still banned from Seeking and can't seem to get around their checks to create a new account. My old nanny uses Secret Benefits and told me how many girls were on there so I figured I'd try it out. However, I've found it to be way worse than Seeking. I have had only one girl message me back (a known pro in the Kansas City area). Lots of women message me first but then don't write back after that, which of course is really shady because you have to pay to read the message they sent to you. Does this site even work or is this site a complete scam?

  11. #5698
    She's an escort. I'm sure she doesn't give a flying f**k who it is, as long as she makes money. What I find concerning is how when I was young, conservatives HATED Russia, now an alarming amount of conservatives are tripping over themselves to embrace authoritarian style leaders like Putin and consider Russia an ally. Not all conservatives, but far too may.

    I'd consider myself more in touch with a true conservative like George Will than a faux-conservative huckster like Donald Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    And I am sure she is ashamed of taking a load from a Biden Supporter! Ewwww.

  12. #5697

    RE: Opal & Ivy

    These two butch women are ridiculous! I wouldn't pay $100 for both of them combined.

    When they start their profile with, "Please don't send a private photo request without a message unless you buy something from our wishlist 💖" then I'm just SMH wondering what delusion-inducing part of them thinks this is remotely realistic.

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-02c7b30022b6

    $1200 together, $750 one, condoms required, no giving oral or receiving anal.

  13. #5696
    The first two look too butch for my taste. I like girls who are more feminine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtflolsu  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here and finally tried out Seeking. Here are my initial reports:

    This one quoted me 600 PPM (she said only if we vibe, so I'm guessing the 600 is only if I actually end up at her place). She noted she can host and has a flexible schedule. If I ever take the plunge (I actually may), I'll note what she offers:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-4005c1c55dae

    I had endless chatting with this one and she ended up quoting me 300 PPM, but was not clear on what that included. We did an initial meet and greet and I didn't give her anything other than paying for her drinks. She listed off a ton of health and mental issues and ended the meet greet after 2 hours. Afterwards, sent me an e-mail asking if I wanted to see her again and gave me her Cashapp. I told her I'd only see her again in a non-platonic capacity and never heard from her again:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-f7d92d1aa50b

    This one basically straight up just said "let me show you a good time" and we moved to e-mail right away. She was pretty all over the place. Started by saying everything is covered and she doesn't do anal, then out of nowhere states "I believe you said $350" when we had no discussion of price. On top of that, she noted she can't host when my profile specifically states I require it. I simply noted if you can't host it's a deal breaker and we stopped talking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-13849a14813e

    I'm pretty hesitant to discuss any type of specific services offered in writing so unfortunately I don't know what's on the table with the people I message, but figured I'd offer up some info of my own for once.

  14. #5695

    She's gone now

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    She upped it to 500 for rent and said that she was going to get evicted today. She was dtf and wanted to host at a sauna in Fed Way but could only hang out for an hour so I passed and wished her luck.
    Well Baby is gone now. She must have gotten rent. Oh Well she'll probably be back for another dick lashing.

  15. #5694

    Secret Benefits

    This is the only site I have spent any $ on so my experience with other sites is limited. Agree that the one and done is annoying & also agree to the sweet spot being mid to late 20's. My only tip for that site is to sort by newest members and try and get to them before they become jaded and develop GPS. Oh and try searching in the the south sound area. It has been a target rich environment for me.

    Happy hunting gentlemen!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape