Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 693 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5693

    Secret Benefits

    I have a full rotation recruited off of Secret Benefits. The "one message and done" thing is annoying, yes. But there is lots of willing and available pussy that just needs a little help too.

    It helps if you focus on ladies 25 and over. Most of the fakers post with a younger age.

  2. #5692

    Secret Benefits

    So I signed up Secret Benefits because I'm still banned from Seeking and can't seem to get around their checks to create a new account. My old nanny uses Secret Benefits and told me how many girls were on there so I figured I'd try it out. However, I've found it to be way worse than Seeking. I have had only one girl message me back (a known pro in the Kansas City area). Lots of women message me first but then don't write back after that, which of course is really shady because you have to pay to read the message they sent to you. Does this site even work or is this site a complete scam?

  3. #5691
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    Ok the first one was this gal from Venezuela she has blocked me already. She just does cam shows for $60 for 20 minutes.

    Number 2: Dream Big Babe: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-29bdb4a3dfb9 She wants $400.00 for rent.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Number 2 is Emma, fun if you can get her in the sack, but good luck getting her into the sack LOL.
    She upped it to 500 for rent and said that she was going to get evicted today. She was dtf and wanted to host at a sauna in Fed Way but could only hang out for an hour so I passed and wished her luck.

  4. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Was it bareback?
    Didn't partake, too high for me. In her private photos she has a smoking body, very toned.

  5. #5689

    Serena09

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24df9a5d3614

    She asked for $400 M&G then $550 PPM. But no sex on first or second dates.

  6. #5688

    Sweet_Girl GPS


  7. #5687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    Ok the first one was this gal from Venezuela she has blocked me already. She just does cam shows for $60 for 20 minutes.

    Number 2: Dream Big Babe: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-29bdb4a3dfb9 She wants $400.00 for rent.
    Number 2 is Emma, fun if you can get her in the sack, but good luck getting her into the sack LOL.

  8. #5686

    CumDumping a Russian Trump Supporter

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    This account started as fromrussiawithlove and is now fromukrainewithlove.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-b8ff0c50342c

    BTW, anything sexual is 900+.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is probably Russian. She is trying to be politically correct and hide who she is. For 900+ she can continue to dream on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    During my trip. One of the agency girls I called ended up being Russian. She spent a good 20-30 minutes at the start of the hour talking about how corrupt Biden and family was. But I was able to power through it. I am truly and personally ashamed to report. I cum dumped a Trump Supporting Russian.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    And I am sure she is ashamed of taking a load from a Biden Supporter! Ewwww.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    LOL! I wouldn't go that far. She did exactly what she should to support capitalism (minus the religious or moral overtones of course. Good thing that isn't a problem in this country? Hah). .

    And I am conservative / right by nature! Pretty sad that I believe capitalism and democracy is better served by someone on the left right now. Core principles of rule of law (As in being examples and following it. Trump called himself the 'Most honest human god ever created'. Seriously?! After being caught in lie after lie after scandal after scandal?) and the constitution better defended by someone on the left. Even as old and inept as Biden is. WTF happened to the Republican party. ;.

    A bunch of coke snorting orgy having conspiracy theorists? These are the things we use to accuse the left / hippies of. Not ourselves. Perhaps showing my age but my god has the tide turned.

    Note: NOT trying to start a political conversation. Mods: Please delete if desired. Sorry!
    Both parties today Dems and Reps have a lot to be ashamed about. I do not want to continue a political discussion either. But - I must say I agree with Paradigum, the republican party has lost it's soul trying to follow Trump after all his scandals and Russian ties. I did fuck a Trump loving Australian on SA as well about a year ago. Just when the insurrection happened in Jan. We started to get into a argument, I quickly composed myself and remembered why I had invited her over and booked an expensive hotel room. It was not to discuss politics. I shut up and hate fucked her HARD. She fucking loved it. Kept telling me to slap her and fuck her hard in the ass etc etc. I remember cumming really really hard in her ass while pulling her hair hard. I also pissed on her later in the shower. It was awesome, but I never returned any of her texts after that meeting, not even when she lowered her PPM to meet again. Fuck her. She should have known better than to get into a political discussion on the first date with someone.

  9. #5685

    If only!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    And I am sure she is ashamed of taking a load from a Biden Supporter! Ewwww.
    LOL! I wouldn't go that far. She did exactly what she should to support capitalism (minus the religious or moral overtones of course. Good thing that isn't a problem in this country? Hah). .

    And I am conservative / right by nature! Pretty sad that I believe capitalism and democracy is better served by someone on the left right now. Core principles of rule of law (As in being examples and following it. Trump called himself the 'Most honest human god ever created'. Seriously?! After being caught in lie after lie after scandal after scandal?) and the constitution better defended by someone on the left. Even as old and inept as Biden is. WTF happened to the Republican party. ;.

    A bunch of coke snorting orgy having conspiracy theorists? These are the things we use to accuse the left / hippies of. Not ourselves. Perhaps showing my age but my god has the tide turned.

    Note: NOT trying to start a political conversation. Mods: Please delete if desired. Sorry!

  10. #5684

    Thanks in advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    So I went ahead and bought a month on SA. So far not a bad turnout on response.

    With that said I will be posting each contact and what their expecting. If you have someone that you would like to know more about just send me a PM and I'll look her up.

    Let the phuckery begin.
    Hell yeah! Looking forward to reading your findings.

  11. #5683

    Second bite on SA

    Ok the first one was this gal from Venezuela she has blocked me already. She just does cam shows for $60 for 20 minutes.

    Number 2: Dream Big Babe: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-29bdb4a3dfb9 She wants $400.00 for rent.

  12. #5682

    The great one month adventure on SA

    So I went ahead and bought a month on SA. So far not a bad turnout on response.

    With that said I will be posting each contact and what their expecting. If you have someone that you would like to know more about just send me a PM and I'll look her up.

    Let the phuckery begin.

  13. #5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    During my trip. One of the agency girls I called ended up being Russian. She spent a good 20-30 minutes at the start of the hour talking about how corrupt Biden and family was. But I was able to power through it. I am truly and personally ashamed to report. I cum dumped a Trump Supporting Russian.
    And I am sure she is ashamed of taking a load from a Biden Supporter! Ewwww.

  14. #5680
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Wants 700 ppm, GPS but very pretty and toned body though.
    Was it bareback?

  15. #5679
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I love MILFS. But 50 is a little older. For 700 she better be incredible looking and great in bed.
    I will never know how she is in bed, but the photos she shared are definitely below average. Kinda. Way below.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape