Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 61408
-
04-15-22 07:59 #48178Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone know what happened to Moni
Used to hang around Payson. Sweet chick but haven't heard from her in a while.
-
04-15-22 07:39 #48177Senior Member

Posts: 477Autumn
Here are a couple of recent pics of Autumn.
-
04-15-22 07:30 #48176Senior Member

Posts: 477Kiara
Here are two recent pics of Kiara.
-
04-15-22 07:03 #48175Senior Member

Posts: 36I always pass when the handler is there, you'd think the girls would figure it out.
Originally Posted by MrKwell
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 06:09 #48174Senior Member

Posts: 223S. Caton Ave & US-1
I was starting my night shift heading to West Pataspco when to the otherside of the 7 Eleven. I saw this car talking to what I'm pretty sure this was a SW. If anyone knows this area, you'd stay on the red light for as long as 5 minutes; there were talking for more than that. Kudos to the guy who did this in a busy intersection LOL.
This was around 11 pm. Don't these walkers go next to the salvation army to make a sale?
-
04-14-22 21:00 #48173Senior Member

Posts: 134Nah Bianca is the real deal. I hit her up every week. If you take care of her, she'll take care of you.
Originally Posted by MotoMoto11
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 20:56 #48172Senior Member

Posts: 134Yeah no kidding. Hate when I see that. Especially when it's something worth picking up.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 20:37 #48171Senior Member

Posts: 280Valerie
Thanks for confirming her presence in the area, especially after Phyuck Yiu requested a second opinion on here. It is ok Phyuck, I was surprised myself when I saw her. I only picked her up because I was surprised it was her and the little head was in charge because it had been a while. The warning signs were definitely there to stay away but the little head prevailed.
.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 20:27 #48170Senior Member

Posts: 280Good deal
You definitely cannot beat $20 with swallow and to thank you for it.
.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 17:25 #48169Senior Member

Posts: 511I picked her up by Busy Bees last night also. Gave me the same story of being left stranded by a date. I was going to to tap her but she acted like she needed to get well and I wasn't about to take her to get it. I gave her a couple of dollars and rolled out. I didn't the vibe with her. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
Oak.
-
04-14-22 14:34 #48168Senior Member

Posts: 69Harford Rd
Picked up a 5'2 redhead WSW a couple days back off Harford rd near the Carroll. Think her name is Chrissy or Chrystal or something like that. She was decent looking so took her to a quiet spot and got a BBJ. BBJ was a 6/10. She gave effort and moaned as she handled business. I'm long winded so it took a min for me to pop but she didn't complain and let me face fuck. Gave her standard tuition with a tip. Dropped her off where I found her. She do have digits and it does work so I may link with her if I'm in a pinch.
-
04-14-22 12:50 #48167Senior Member

Posts: 394Yes, saw her yesterday first by the circle eating a slice of pizza outside the store, then a little later further up Wilkens between Monroe and Payson possibly picking up some meds from that crew in that block. Appears to have lost some weight since the last time I saw her a few months ago. Thought about scooping her but had second thoughts and decided to pass. She can be more of a headache than what's she's worth when she's high in my opinion. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
04-14-22 12:40 #48166Senior Member

Posts: 273Bri
I recently saw bri at the circle. Decided to make the scoop. She is older WSW about 5 ft tall brunette. She hops in and we pull around corner on end of Fulton. She tells me she haven't had her protien for today. I tell her well you are in the right place give me 10 minutes and i will whipped up a batch. Then she gives me decent bbj until she swallows the whole load of protein nutmilk. She thanked me for my service got out and walked away. Damage 20. Good nut.
-
04-14-22 10:42 #48165Regular Member

Posts: 4Missed opportunity
Saw a nice looking WSW yesterday off of 4th street. Burgundy hoody with blue jeans. Turned around to make the scoop but someone got to her before I could. Haven't seen her out there before. Any one have any intel on this one?
-
04-14-22 10:19 #48164Senior Member

Posts: 540Amber. Tiny
Amber. Tiny 4"9 spinner was usually hangs out by the triangle. Anyone seen her lately?








Reply With Quote





