Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 61409
-
04-14-22 10:19 #48164Senior Member

Posts: 540Amber. Tiny
Amber. Tiny 4"9 spinner was usually hangs out by the triangle. Anyone seen her lately?
-
04-14-22 09:50 #48163Senior Member

Posts: 883Big Monica
It's not the weight alone. Her act is tied and not cute. Once a nice lookin woman with above average skills, she just went steadily downhill.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
Her huge legs and bloated face are not just from weight gIain. Its horrible health from horrible injecting. Poor hygiene, filthy hands. Unkept and dishelvet clothing and on and on.
Sad because she was a good looking woman couple years ago and could be sweet. Really sad.
-
04-14-22 09:42 #48162Senior Member

Posts: 883Rachel
Whiny, greedy, needy, bad hygiene, bad skills.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Rachel. YMMV.
-
04-14-22 05:27 #48161Senior Member

Posts: 506Near the circle
Not one hundred percent certain, but that looks like Crystal. She's good peeps. Only head on menu and always covered.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 01:30 #48160Senior Member

Posts: 280Thanks BigTruckBob
Yes I agree it is coordinated effort and I appreciate when you report stuff like this because if anything it reminds me to stay alert. I personally feel that there has been more of this after the lack of enforcement kicked in.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 01:24 #48159Senior Member

Posts: 280Goldie on Ashton
Picked up Goldie tonight. This was my first time with her but she has been reported on here by others. Like they said you cannot miss her with the long blonde hair. Parked for BBBJ. Very friendly, likes to please, very reasonable tuition. I will repeat.
-
04-13-22 23:09 #48158Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Brittany
Yes similar face but I think not the same girl. Brittany has a back tramp stamp I don't see in that pic. And she had it when I first met her, before 2018 - Norm.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 22:55 #48157Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Brittany / Summer
Did you maybe mis-type the post # you're asking about? #35830 refers to a dirty-blonde Casey, doesn't include a pic? Apologies if the mistake is on my end, but I looked it up twice -.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
Norm.
-
04-13-22 22:41 #48156Senior Member

Posts: 1625Yeah true, she gained lot of weight within short time span of a year or less.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 22:38 #48155Senior Member

Posts: 203Moni
In other news, I saw Moni tonight by the corner store on ashton and payson. She was complaining that no one wants to pick her up anymore because she's fat now. I gave her a few dollars just because.
-
04-13-22 22:28 #48154Senior Member

Posts: 1043Don't fuck with the DBoys.
"Unless you are from the area or born in this city, its just not a wise thing to do. ".
It is not a wise thing to do period. Those boys will shoot each other for a shortened pack. They don't know you or care about you. These guys talking that bold shit that they will walk right up to the DBoys and ask. Yeah, you may get a name, then you may not it's a 50/50 chance. What if that girl ripped him off and he wants payback. That's your ass. It's not a wise thing to do no matter how anyone tries to explain it.
Propilot-Always check your six.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
04-13-22 22:16 #48153Senior Member

Posts: 1625Near the circle
Near the circle.
-
04-13-22 21:41 #48152Senior Member

Posts: 203Yeah, you'd have to be really asking for trouble to make that pickup. I refuse to make a pickup if I see a handler hovering nearby, they're annoying and need to find something less useless to do with their lives.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 20:28 #48151Senior Member

Posts: 197LOL self reflection is the enemy of a good time in this hobby but it's necessary if you want to stick around and be safe. I'm no billy bad ass but I've gotten myself out of some tough situations before, I know I can handle myself. But is the risk of having to do that worth the possibility (never a guarantee) of a good nut? IMHO, no. Sure the odds are low, I'd probably come out fine since I carry but goddamn that is not something I would want to explain in court. "Why yes your honor, I shot at a man trying to car jack me when I stopped and opened my door to let a hooker in so I could get some sloppy toppy. Yes, my legal counsel is present. ".
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
The drugs are getting worse, the girls are getting worse (looks and performance) and I'm getting older. It's simple math and adds up to the reality I should probably exit the game entirely sooner than later.
-
04-13-22 20:23 #48150Senior Member

Posts: 197The worst part is she's *exactly* my type, it's so rare to see a thick somewhat healthy looking girl on the streets. And I know damn well in three or four months when she loses weight from the Stemfast diet that body type will look way worse to than someone who was thin before drugs.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
I'm going to swing through again in a couple days. If she's still hanging with the boys I'm not touching her but if she's solo I'll pick her up with a few extra precautions in place. I know it sounds crazy even considering going through this much extra effort but the quality out here now is terrible. I'm not picky but even I have limits when these girls look and smell like the crawled out of a mass grave in the summer.
I used to just use Backpage / CL / Escort Babylon but the quality there has plummeted too especially with price going up. I love thick women of any color so I thought things were looking up for me on EB. But every add is a litany of things they won't do followed by a demand of 200-400 dollars and an insult if you don't want to pay it. Most of my favorites left the game, Mystique is the only one that's still around and an absolute pleasure each time I see her. Dream too, she's just harder to get up with.









Reply With Quote




