Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty young, hot, and good worthy for HYA thread. Fake pics. I don't know why nobody said anything about her here but she got reviews on TER. She's back to LA already.
    Maybe because nobody thought she was hya. Her TER rating was only 7.4 for looks. Where did you state that she was hya? Waiting for someone else to say it so you can "defend" the pick?

  2. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by Egarii3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she went? Booker says she's on vacation but trying to see if she just switched agency.
    Looks like she back on their site.

  3. #3453
    She's pretty young, hot, and good worthy for HYA thread. Fake pics. I don't know why nobody said anything about her here but she got reviews on TER. She's back to LA already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Egarii3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kerri from Princess Garden? Any reviews?

  4. #3452

    Gabee MKC

    Saw Gabee the other day and she was good.

    Face - 7.

    Body - 8. 5.

    Service - 9.

    Not an eye candy like Jean but her dedication to please you was top notch. Her body is pretty toned, especially around her stomach. However, she is under 5 ft, so if you're not into short girls, she probably won't be so fun for you. Nevertheless, I had a great time with her petite body and was able to squeeze out 2 pops. The big thing that stood out in our session was the fact that she cracked my neck and my back like a chiropractor. I've never experienced that before. I guess there is a first time for everything! Overall I would repeat. Anyone else tried the other MKC line ups?

    -Envy.

  5. #3451

    P2 G Nicole

    Anyone know where she went? Booker says she's on vacation but trying to see if she just switched agency.

  6. #3450

    White with CAK dolls

    Was looking for new talent couldn't find anyone available. Luckily, White was available for last minute appointment which was surprising as she gets booked pretty quickly. No complaints on service. Total GFE from the time I entered till I left. BBJ, DATY, Rimming, Mish, WOT, Doggie, Reverse WOT. You name it and was on table. She licked and rimmed me like a lollipop. BTW she was telling Heri is her roommate and she is really popular and gets booked pretty quickly. Will be here for couple of weeks only. I plan to see her next week. Also, agency had changed there website, when I texted booker and asked from him he ended up giving me new link.

    Keep Rocking.

    Cheers,

    Hot Don.

  7. #3449
    Pics probably fake. Reverse image search have so many hit. You're lucky If Clara body resembling photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winger537  [View Original Post]
    Any intel for Clara from Taiwan with MangoOC? Kinda unusual for k-house to have c-girls with DDs and all.

  8. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by Egarii3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kerri from Princess Garden? Any reviews?
    Wondering the same. She looks really hot.

  9. #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her HX link?
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/kgrilForyou

  10. #3446

    P2 G Kerri

    Anyone seen Kerri from Princess Garden? Any reviews?

  11. #3445

    Duo

    Couldn't pull the trigger. Camellia is gone but looks like Mina is bringing in a friend. At 7 roses for 1 hr didn't partake.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDon  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried it? How was the service. Is it worth it?

  12. #3444
    Do you have her HX link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Winger537  [View Original Post]
    Any intel for Clara from Taiwan with MangoOC? Kinda unusual for k-house to have c-girls with DDs and all.

  13. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    It's most likely she just moved agencies as you alluded to. The bookers themselves may not know her track record either. I always find it interesting that more often than not the photos follow the girl but not the name. Whether the name change was initiated by her, the booker, or something else is anyone's guess. Regardless, there is a small chance that the photos were commandeered to facilitate a bait and switch so be careful. But that usually happens when a significant amount of time has passed and not when she's hopping around agencies to find the one that affords her the most traffic.
    Damnit, I got to go a bit further to see her again! Might have to sample from the local selection and see if it's worth making the trip to see her again since her service was pretty good for me!

    Hopefully the verification for Mkc is smooth since I'm already good to go with hx lak accounts?

  14. #3442

    Probably

    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardTurtles  [View Original Post]
    If a certain girl's display pictures pop up on another booker, does that mean it's possibly the same girl just moved to a different location?

    Noticed the display pictures for LAK Haila moved over to MKC as 'Flower', a newly listed girl I think. I don't remember if any of the pictures were real, but maybe they just recycled the pictures?

    If anyone has insight, let me know! I probably should just text the booker as ask where she went from last time.
    It's most likely she just moved agencies as you alluded to. The bookers themselves may not know her track record either. I always find it interesting that more often than not the photos follow the girl but not the name. Whether the name change was initiated by her, the booker, or something else is anyone's guess. Regardless, there is a small chance that the photos were commandeered to facilitate a bait and switch so be careful. But that usually happens when a significant amount of time has passed and not when she's hopping around agencies to find the one that affords her the most traffic.

  15. #3441
    If a certain girl's display pictures pop up on another booker, does that mean it's possibly the same girl just moved to a different location?

    Noticed the display pictures for LAK Haila moved over to MKC as 'Flower', a newly listed girl I think. I don't remember if any of the pictures were real, but maybe they just recycled the pictures?

    If anyone has insight, let me know! I probably should just text the booker as ask where she went from last time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape