Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Rants and Raves plus Stupid Shit

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 169 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 2522
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2087
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    What name did she go by or other distinguishing things did she say. We have a lot of history divulged before so maybe is a "known" provider. Certainly wouldn't go in blind tho.
    Two other things concern me even more:

    1-The fact that these two girls are or may be involved in some personal way with that homo retard BB. You would think that would be enough reason for guys to beg off and avoid them AFTER learning just that alone.

    I guess not. Times are tough-shortage of quality providers. For some, it just might be worth the risks. Not me.

    2-The sudden 180 turn presto change-o flip flop switch in behavior. First, they curse a bunch of guys out after being contacted, giving these guys the impression that they just are innocent victims in all this,
    totally unaware of what is going on or why they are receiving these calls.

    Then, suddenly one of them appears warm, friendly, willing and entirely familiar with the game. Seems really fucking peculiar. Maybe I'm the only one who is suspicious of all this.

    With BB playing the part of the "contact"/ pimp? No fucking way I'd risk it. No telling WHAT the fuck could happen. I guess everyone has to decide for themselves.

  2. #2086
    She said her name was Tabatha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    What name did she go by or other distinguishing things did she say. We have a lot of history divulged before so maybe is a "known" provider. Certainly wouldn't go in blind tho.

  3. #2085

    Kevin Glasser / BugleBallLicker

    I deleted the 5 PMs you sent without reading them. Don't contact me again.

  4. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMike123  [View Original Post]
    I contacted the one from Albany he provided a number from. She definitely is not a civilian, but after all this talk here I'm not sure if I want to go ahead and meet her. Didn't get the impression that it is a trap, though. She was clearly interested in meeting after chatting a bit with her.
    What name did she go by or other distinguishing things did she say. We have a lot of history divulged before so maybe is a "known" provider. Certainly wouldn't go in blind tho.

  5. #2083
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMike123  [View Original Post]
    I contacted the one from Albany he provided a number from. She definitely is not a civilian, but after all this talk here I'm not sure if I want to go ahead and meet her. Didn't get the impression that it is a trap, though. She was clearly interested in meeting after chatting a bit with her.
    I'm sure there will be those who ignore the obvious risks involved and decide to just go for it. ALL can see the red flags and hear the alarm bells in this particular "provider" scenario-some will choose to ignore them. The results of those particular encounters will probably NOT be posted here should they go south. There is a severe shortage and lack of quality providers in the district which COULD lead to acts of desperation. Desperate men sometimes tend to commit desperate acts. Not judging, mind you. Just making an observation and stating facts from my years of experience in the hobby.

  6. #2082
    Quote Originally Posted by FastCaddy82  [View Original Post]
    So, yeah. He sent me the same message. Fucking freak. Anyone know his real info?
    Those that do know his real info, or may have gotten it from providers that both they and BB have seen, aren't talking. So, he (NOT the providers they have in common) remains protected-despite his efforts to jeopardize everyone else.

    Go figure.

  7. #2081
    I contacted the one from Albany he provided a number from. She definitely is not a civilian, but after all this talk here I'm not sure if I want to go ahead and meet her. Didn't get the impression that it is a trap, though. She was clearly interested in meeting after chatting a bit with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    That clusterfuck BB didn't just pick these two particular girls out of the blue. There is no doubt in my mind that he knows them, and wanted to "get even" with them for whatever reason-as he has done before with plenty of providers. How many times has he posted gleefully and without even a hint of remorse about trying to ruin providers careers with his spiteful, vengeful acts against them? And lets not forget his previous acts of "catfishing" fellow mongers BEFORE this latest charade of his..

  8. #2080
    Quote Originally Posted by OllieBear  [View Original Post]
    He once sent me a PM describing how he was going to get "revenge" on Violet. Why he sent it to me I will never know, but at the risking of sounding like a White Knight I contacted Violet and let her know. He also included a link to her real world identity, and having seen her before I know it was her. The guy needs some help, and if he's unwilling to get help, he should just go play in traffic until nature takes its course.
    So, yeah. He sent me the same message. Fucking freak. Anyone know his real info?

  9. #2079
    Quote Originally Posted by OllieBear  [View Original Post]
    He once sent me a PM describing how he was going to get "revenge" on Violet. Why he sent it to me I will never know, but at the risking of sounding like a White Knight I contacted Violet and let her know. He also included a link to her real world identity, and having seen her before I know it was her. The guy needs some help, and if he's unwilling to get help, he should just go play in traffic until nature takes its course.
    Your attached thumbnail goes a long way in proving the point I was trying to make, so I thank you for that.

    I would hardly call what you did by protecting Violet white knighting. Instead, I'd prefer to call it an act of human decency. Something which is sorely lacking in the retarded homo who attempted to ruin her life and career.

  10. #2078

    Well.

    He will never go away and he will never learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by OllieBear  [View Original Post]
    He once sent me a PM describing how he was going to get "revenge" on Violet. Why he sent it to me I will never know, but at the risking of sounding like a White Knight I contacted Violet and let her know. He also included a link to her real world identity, and having seen her before I know it was her. The guy needs some help, and if he's unwilling to get help, he should just go play in traffic until nature takes its course.

  11. #2077

    Buglebutthole

    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    That clusterfuck BB didn't just pick these two particular girls out of the blue. There is no doubt in my mind that he knows them, and wanted to "get even" with them for whatever reason-as he has done before with plenty of providers. How many times has he posted gleefully and without even a hint of remorse about trying to ruin providers careers with his spiteful, vengeful acts against them? And lets not forget his previous acts of "catfishing" fellow mongers BEFORE this latest charade of his.

    Given the reactions our fellow hobbyists got from these girls after being contacted, I strongly suspect (although I have no proof) that they MAY BE just innocent civilians. Who-just like us mongers and every provider he has ever seen-were just unfortunate enough to have any kind of contact with that homo retarded mommas boy bastard, online or in person.
    He once sent me a PM describing how he was going to get "revenge" on Violet. Why he sent it to me I will never know, but at the risking of sounding like a White Knight I contacted Violet and let her know. He also included a link to her real world identity, and having seen her before I know it was her. The guy needs some help, and if he's unwilling to get help, he should just go play in traffic until nature takes its course.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.54.17 PM.jpg‎  

  12. #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    Do you think these were civilians that guy just wanted to mess with? Or maybe pro's / UTR that want to keep low or no profile and don't want their numbers out there?
    That clusterfuck BB didn't just pick these two particular girls out of the blue. There is no doubt in my mind that he knows them, and wanted to "get even" with them for whatever reason-as he has done before with plenty of providers. How many times has he posted gleefully and without even a hint of remorse about trying to ruin providers careers with his spiteful, vengeful acts against them? And lets not forget his previous acts of "catfishing" fellow mongers BEFORE this latest charade of his.

    Given the reactions our fellow hobbyists got from these girls after being contacted, I strongly suspect (although I have no proof) that they MAY BE just innocent civilians. Who-just like us mongers and every provider he has ever seen-were just unfortunate enough to have any kind of contact, online or in person.

  13. #2075
    Quote Originally Posted by Upforfunn27  [View Original Post]
    I ran into the same results. I apologized to both and said I was misinformed. I wrote back to Skank and politely asked if this was a prank? Or, bad info? I said I was disappointed. He told me to reach out to Bugle Boy. WTF? Another loser living in his mother's basement? My bad, I should have looked into the source, fairly new and obviously not reliable.
    Do you think these were civilians that guy just wanted to mess with? Or maybe pro's / UTR that want to keep low or no profile and don't want their numbers out there?

  14. #2074
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why this idiot thinks it's funny. These girls are probably in touch with LEO at this point. Some unfortunate monger is probably going to walk into a trap.
    I assumed, based on the posts, that buglefuck gave out numbers of two girls who are not providers just to harass them while fucking with us. I didn't ask for these numbers, but I've texted civilians in the past by mistyping a number (or in one case, the provider's ad had a typo! It's a very uncomfortable feeling, so now I try to begin conversations with new providers as innocently as possible, just in case. I also try to include their name so I can always say "oops wrong number" fairly plausibly. In any event, a bugledouche by any other name is just as rotten.

  15. #2073

    One and the same?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankHunt44  [View Original Post]
    Hey, whatever happened to that asshole Bugleboy and all his handles? Did they finally put him in the insane asylum? Did he catch something bad or get beaten up by a providers handler? He suddenly disappeared.

    It's been drama free here for a while, boring kinda. Miss all the chronicles and his life story, gave me a good chuckle to be honest.
    Guess YOU KNOW what happened to him, don't you? Taken on yet another personality, but never left.

    NOT FUCKING FUNNY what you did to those guys, sending them on a "provider" wild goose chase and endangering their safety.

    Not funny at all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape