Thread: Rants and Raves plus Stupid Shit
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 2522
-
04-13-22 07:00 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 195Idiot
Not sure why this idiot thinks it's funny. These girls are probably in touch with LEO at this point. Some unfortunate monger is probably going to walk into a trap.
Originally Posted by HobFix
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 11:08 #2071Senior Member

Posts: 207Ditto
I must agree. Texted yesterday. Response wasn't nice.
Originally Posted by WarrenAJeffers
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 11:01 #2070BadLoganDogGuestYea he sure has.
Originally Posted by WarrenAJeffers
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 10:42 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 580Bugle
Apparently BB has returned.
Originally Posted by Upforfunn27
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 10:23 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 203Same results
I ran into the same results. I apologized to both and said I was misinformed. I wrote back to Skank and politely asked if this was a prank? Or, bad info? I said I was disappointed. He told me to reach out to Bugle Boy. WTF? Another loser living in his mother's basement? My bad, I should have looked into the source, fairly new and obviously not reliable.
Originally Posted by HorseThief
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 09:55 #2067Senior Member

Posts: 195Bs
Both girls cussed me out! I don't need this kind of heat! Don't fall for this bullshit! Give good info or don't post this shit! If they are real you obviously didn't have permission to give out their numbers!
Originally Posted by SkankHunt44
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 16:17 #2066Senior Member

Posts: 422I know
I've seen that philosophical part of you in a lot of your postings. Even at my advanced age, I'm still learning the advantages of a philosophical approach to certain issues and topics, as opposed to my usual argumentative approach.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
Kudos, Tomb8871.
-
04-08-22 10:54 #2065Senior Member

Posts: 31Nicely played
Wow. Civil discourse in an anonymous online forum. This gives me some hope for our current "civilization" (or lack thereof). FWIW, I see validity in both of your separate points.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 10:34 #2064Senior Member

Posts: 1070Thanks, To quote great philosopher Curly Howard, "Certainly". Agree to disagree. Was making more of philosophical, rather than practical point anyway.
Originally Posted by TooTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 10:08 #2063Senior Member

Posts: 422I have nothing but respect for you AND the fact that you see things differently than I do. Your not the only one. But-can you imagine what kind of world this would be if we all felt and thought exactly the same about everything? That's not the kind of world this is, nor the kind of world I'd want to live in. Would YOU?
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
With that in mind-shall we respectfully agree to disagree?
-
04-08-22 07:31 #2062Senior Member

Posts: 1070Absolutely everything? Winning the lotto?
Originally Posted by TooTorrid
[View Original Post]
Imo, very few absolutes in anything.
-
04-07-22 20:53 #2061Senior Member

Posts: 422My old mentor used to tell me all the time:
Originally Posted by RonJeremy69
[View Original Post]
"There is a reason and a purpose for absolutely everything that happens in life. Nothing happens by chance, and there is no such thing as coincidence. ".
I tend to agree.
-
04-07-22 14:03 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 92We all hate BB and are glad he's gone. Since he's been gone not one of us has asked anything about him or commented on it. Then a newbie with 2 posts is the only one to ask about him? Jeez, what a coincidence.
Originally Posted by Swammi2
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 13:29 #2059Senior Member

Posts: 354Personally, I don't miss it.
Originally Posted by SkankHunt44
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 12:20 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 1070Actually I believe you and Scoot sufficiently doled out such a level of outrageous insults to match his stuff that he posted, that he sorta took it to heart and finally figured out this not the place for him. Hopefully getting some serious level of help, as his life seemed to be spiraling.
Originally Posted by TooTorrid
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





