Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 26907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18732

    Nadia Location

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    Wow calm down buddy, what would you like to know about Nadia?

    How I was told to come into her room and then as soon as I cash app her on the app while she's besides me at the hotel in Schaumburg, that her roommate texts her advising she needs her support considering a John assaulted her. I am led out of the room and told by Nadia to go wait in my car, and to bring her some snacks. When I call to get a hold of her, she blocked me and I got pissed and left.

    I tried reaching out to her as of recently, which was last week, and she told me she had bad karma happen to her, and I said you can make it right by seeing me, and she refused, which is why I made a bad review about her.

    In regards to Karrissa's stanky ass I saw her Friday morning at 3 am in Lyon's Illinois. When I get there she's already in a bad mood, and appears that she doesn't look that attractive in her photos considering she gained wait, and looks absolutely gross.
    Nadia hosts out of Schaumburg or Elk Grove Village. Initially I first met her in September 2021 at a Best Western in Elk Grove. The second meetup was at A Sheraton out of Schaumburg. She's very pretty, her voice turns you on but I learned my lesson to pay after the service, and not beforehand.

  2. #18731

    Review for Starr

    I saw her during last May at the Hampton Inn, which is located in Rosemont Illinois. At the time, she went by under the alias of Enaas, and I paid $500 for an hour. She didn't rush me one bit, and was wearing this super sexy white dress for me. We instantly hit it off considering we had good chemistry. I just wanted to ask has anyone seen her as of lately since she rebranded and became a more higher end provider, because I can't seem to get a hold of her?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...8696.htm?cat=1

  3. #18730
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    That drugged out skank almost beat you up? The only hood ***** you mentioned in your reports would be Karissa. LOL.

    The only way you'd be overwhelmed by her is if she gassed you with her stinkbox after a particularly long and warm day in the sun.

    A couple reports ago you said you sent 600 dollars to a "Nadia" and she blocked you. We asked for more info and you never reported further on that. You didn't even give a general location!

    I'm starting to think you're padding out your post count with a whole lot of bull. Considering how we all thought you were a shill account at first with your first 2 reports EVER were drooling glowing poetry about a washed up recovering junkie with a bad case of GPS.
    Wow calm down buddy, what would you like to know about Nadia?

    How I was told to come into her room and then as soon as I cash app her on the app while she's besides me at the hotel in Schaumburg, that her roommate texts her advising she needs her support considering a John assaulted her. I am led out of the room and told by Nadia to go wait in my car, and to bring her some snacks. When I call to get a hold of her, she blocked me and I got pissed and left.

    I tried reaching out to her as of recently, which was last week, and she told me she had bad karma happen to her, and I said you can make it right by seeing me, and she refused, which is why I made a bad review about her.

    In regards to Karrissa's stanky ass I saw her Friday morning at 3 am in Lyon's Illinois. When I get there she's already in a bad mood, and appears that she doesn't look that attractive in her photos considering she gained wait, and looks absolutely gross.

  4. #18729

    Review of the Swamp Rat

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    What happened? You have a link?
    This b* was in a bad mood from the start when I was trying to reach her and schedule an apt to see her late night, going into early morning. She was aware I was driving from far away, and still being rude. When I get there, she does not look attractive whatsoever, and I can smell this foul odor coming from her stank box, so I knew right away she's hygiene issues. She turned me off by referring to me as a loser, and yelling at me. I said no deal because she catfished me, and I have no attraction to her, not to mention you're a complete b*. She got infuriated and tried to not let me leave, so I called her bluffs and advised her that Lyon's police patrol vehicle is nearby and I'd be happy to report her for holding me hostage. She let me leave, I am lucky I didn't get hurt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79509568

  5. #18728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Karissa almost beat you up?

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I learned my lesson, and never going on listcrawler again, considering I almost got my ass beat by a hood *****.
    That drugged out skank almost beat you up? The only hood ***** you mentioned in your reports would be Karissa. LOL.

    The only way you'd be overwhelmed by her is if she gassed you with her stinkbox after a particularly long and warm day in the sun.

    A couple reports ago you said you sent 600 dollars to a "Nadia" and she blocked you. We asked for more info and you never reported further on that. You didn't even give a general location!

    I'm starting to think you're padding out your post count with a whole lot of bull. Considering how we all thought you were a shill account at first with your first 2 reports on this whole website were drooling glowing poetry about a washed up recovering junkie with a bad case of GPS.

  6. #18727
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I learned my lesson, and never going on listcrawler again, considering I almost got my ass beat by a hood *****.
    What happened? You have a link?

  7. #18726

    Brandi Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr;5870849[URL
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/79130934[/URL]#.

    Anyone seen her? Was thinking about partaking.
    I was wondering the same thing, is she worth it is what I want to know.

  8. #18725

    Any feedback?

    These have very little information other than Carla with many long suspect reviews in other places yet all three seem to be available frequently and at similar time, any experience or feedback to share?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carlanoir

    https://tryst.link/escort/bella-arza-blanka

    https://tryst.link/escort/sensualstephanie

    Photos and descriptions all look similar, could it be the same one at different rates? Or not real and suspect completely?

    Appreciate any reviews and feedback.

  9. #18724

    Brandi

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...icago/79130934#.

    Anyone seen her? Was thinking about partaking.

  10. #18723

    Natasha Poland

    Has anyone seen her recently. Her pics look like that of an NG woman from the days past.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...6.htm?cat=2725

  11. #18722
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    I'm being dead serious. A lot of younger girls and / or girls on the skinny or petite side just can't take a BBC. It's painful for them or they have to end their shift for the day because their walls have been torn up. And while not every black man has a BBC, they assume most brothers are packing a schlong.

    Some girls that say no AA for that reason can be persuaded with a dick pic proving that you're packing an average sized dick like Storm out in EG. Her screening is based on dick size rather than fick color LOL. Of course there are also bitchy girls like Laura that refuse to see "fucking niggers like you (as she said to me)" because she hates blacks, but that seems to be the minority.
    I mean statistically the average size for a black man is the same as a white man. For some that I have talked to it is about fear of pimps, etc which may not be fair, but a few I talk to have had their lives threatened by clients who turned out to be "recruiting" instead of looking for a release. I have seen a lot say no AA under 40 or similar I trust for that reason.

  12. #18721

    No subject

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    I'm being dead serious. A lot of younger girls and / or girls on the skinny or petite side just can't take a BBC. It's painful for them or they have to end their shift for the day because their walls have been torn up. And while not every black man has a BBC, they assume most brothers are packing a schlong.

    Some girls that say no AA for that reason can be persuaded with a dick pic proving that you're packing an average sized dick like Storm out in EG. Her screening is based on dick size rather than fick color LOL. Of course there are also bitchy girls like Laura that refuse to see "fucking niggers like you (as she said to me)" because she hates blacks, but that seems to be the minority.

    Soul brotha too beucoup! Too beucoup!
    Unfortunately bigotry has also slithered its ugliness into this profession. People who want to call others n!gg3rs or some other bigoted slur are usually pieces of shit and need to put down others that are different than them to make themselves feel better or superior.

  13. #18720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    No Boom Boom with Soul Brotha

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Says NO AA in the add yet she's gettin' drilled by an AA man in the video. What's that about?
    I'm being dead serious. A lot of younger girls and / or girls on the skinny or petite side just can't take a BBC. It's painful for them or they have to end their shift for the day because their walls have been torn up. And while not every black man has a BBC, they assume most brothers are packing a schlong.

    Some girls that say no AA for that reason can be persuaded with a dick pic proving that you're packing an average sized dick like Storm out in EG. Her screening is based on dick size rather than fick color LOL. Of course there are also bitchy girls like Laura that refuse to see "fucking niggers like you (as she said to me)" because she hates blacks, but that seems to be the minority.

    Soul brotha too beucoup! Too beucoup!

  14. #18719
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    For people unfamiliar with the Mia Caine saga.

    She has zero reviews by anybody with more than five posts.

    These people who reviewed Mia posted only about Mia and nobody else.

    The people who have more than five posts and posted about Mia have never been able to book an appointment with her. They only report being ghosted.
    Statistical and quantitative evidence regarding the fraud that Mia Caine is. I have not personally visited her but it is because of those who have been brave and bold enough to provide objective evaluation of her services that have saved me the $700 that I would have otherwise burned so thank you.

  15. #18718
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze962  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much legit on the pimp theory. I've seen 3 girls that either have the no AA in their ads or just say via text or Snapchat. But then when you talk to them in person, they definitely have a touch of ghetto voice, I'm thinking it's a pimp or "handler" that wants to keep their territory IMO.
    The supreme irony here is that many of those who won't see AA men are AA themselves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape