Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 1048 1548 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18714
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kara-brooklyn

    I know she has been around awhile.

    Seems like a lot to pay for a rub and tug.
    Re: Kara Marie Brooklyn.

    I saw her 4. 5 years ago. Boobs are real and large. The rest of her was very nice, too. I encouraged her to show something besides cleavage in her pics, so she's added one.

    I'd have seen her again at that point.

    But she's def cut services offered, no fucking and no eating of her. And LFK, not DFK. Sounds like someone who doesn't get into it. I At those prices and services, I'll pass.

    Also, I tried to see her in 2019. Appointment set the day before. Day of, couldn't reach her. 1. 5 hours *after* appointment she's like "sorry, something long came up. Can we schedule for tomorrow?" NO, biotch, you don't get to try trifling bullshit on me and I just go along. Maybe next time. Or maybe not.

  2. #18713

    Mandy Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3312655323

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79418685

    Anyone know what is up with Mandy Baby posting as Jade and Gina from two different numbers? Has anyone seen her recently? I know she never gave great service. But is one of the numbers a fake or something?
    Yes she's pretty cool she's kind of dumb but she does please very well has a shaved pussy I fucked her a couple times one time her pussy smelled used LOL.

  3. #18712

    Mandy Baby

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3312655323

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79418685

    Anyone know what is up with Mandy Baby posting as Jade and Gina from two different numbers? Has anyone seen her recently? I know she never gave great service. But is one of the numbers a fake or something?

  4. #18711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Says NO AA in the add yet she's gettin' drilled by an AA man in the video. What's that about?
    It's pretty common. Sometimes it's because they have pimps who are worried that AA clients are pimps trying to recruit them. Sometimes they write it because some racist clients won't see girls who see black guys, but don't have a problem actually seeing one. And sometimes they really do have a no AA policy, but not if they're on video getting raw dogged by one LOL.

    The most common is the first which is why I don't see girls who write that, it usually means they have a pimp or are planning some kind of scam.

  5. #18710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Probably her boyfriend / pimp. Makes me suspicious too, white guys are seen as easier marks for robbery.
    I've heard that the black BF / pimps don't like the idea of other black guys banging their ***** for a few different reasons.

  6. #18709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kara-brooklyn

    I know she has been around awhile.

    Seems like a lot to pay for a rub and tug.
    7 or 8 years ago I saw her under another name. A pleasant experience with a huge breasted (natural I believe) AA lady. The pictures are somewhat accurate, but you may want to read the ter reviews carefully.

  7. #18708

  8. #18707
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Says NO AA in the add yet she's gettin' drilled by an AA man in the video. What's that about?
    Probably her boyfriend / pimp. Makes me suspicious too, white guys are seen as easier marks for robbery.

  9. #18706

    Has anyone seen Kara Marie Brooklyn?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kara-brooklyn

    I know she has been around awhile.

    Seems like a lot to pay for a rub and tug.

  10. #18705

    Aa

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7084056053

    Anyone with info on this one? Has she been talked about under Jess or Funsize? Can't find anything on the board that matches her. PMs are appreciated.
    Says NO AA in the add yet she's gettin' drilled by an AA man in the video. What's that about?

  11. #18704
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7084056053

    Anyone with info on this one? Has she been talked about under Jess or Funsize? Can't find anything on the board that matches her. PMs are appreciated.

  12. #18703
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    On ter it says 2 bills for half hour. Mixed reviews, several guys reviewed her as "would not see again" more or less.
    I Just saw her. The pics are accurate and she's hot as hell. But I won't be going back to seeing her. She just came off as very cold.

  13. #18702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her?

    Reached out and yet to hear back, ad on Eros in massage & escort.

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...558.htm?cat=83
    Well if anyone was to use fake pics I doubt that they would choose those so at least I would think the pics are legit.

  14. #18701

    Bree?

    Anyone have any info on her?

    Reached out and yet to hear back, ad on Eros in massage & escort.

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...558.htm?cat=83

  15. #18700
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. Good to know.
    No problem. Also, several of you PMd about her looks. I will let you all decide. These are pretty glammed up but she posted un-blurred pics in Miami forums. She is totally open to minimal / no makeup and can pull that look off. She's not my type with the overbite / horse face shape big forehead. As I said, I paid for the kinkiness which was non existent. Hope this helps.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...y-yes/44345083
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BSTHW4.jpg‎   MtQ15Z.jpg‎   wfdFxR.jpg‎   3BgpWh.jpg‎   T3YoDl.jpg‎  

    MDbunn.jpg‎   A9O0nO.jpg‎   4VNPBt.jpg‎   5iXfAy.jpg‎   g5shDL.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape