Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 552 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3591

    Heather at pandoras

    Any Intel on that tatted up heather chick at Pandora's. Looking for some extras from her.

  2. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Will pass on Rio but definitely will try Gina in a room. My buddy wants to check out the Vu by the stadium after we go to M's game. Anyone have any intel or recommendations? Thanks.
    Yes. Don't go. Waste of $.

  3. #3589

    Smells

    Had some dances with Ava and Trixie. Both could have freshened up some. Ava needed a mint. She's so hot, but I turned down the extras cause her breath was off putting. Maybe it was just an off day for her.

    So have an up-close chat with the girl before agreeing to anything lest you suffer.

  4. #3588
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kittens today to see this Rio chick I'm hearing about. I probably got a dance with the wrong Rio? She was young thin and tall, had enhanced titties and nice little round butt. However she did not offer BB anything in the VIP room. Can some one tell who the other Rio I'm looking for looks like? I also got a VIP Gina who only been working for a week, got bare everything, so go pump and fill up!

    Anybody experience with any of the big booty white girls at kittens? Also I am curious about the dancer named patience.

    Lastly anyone have experience with Starlee at Pandora's? I want to fill that up too if she's worth the drive.
    Will pass on Rio but definitely will try Gina in a room. My buddy wants to check out the Vu by the stadium after we go to M's game. Anyone have any intel or recommendations? Thanks.

  5. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kittens today to see this Rio chick I'm hearing about. I probably got a dance with the wrong Rio? She was young thin and tall, had enhanced titties and nice little round butt. However she did not offer BB anything in the VIP room. Can some one tell who the other Rio I'm looking for looks like? I also got a VIP Gina who only been working for a week, got bare everything, so go pump and fill up!

    Anybody experience with any of the big booty white girls at kittens? Also I am curious about the dancer named patience.

    Lastly anyone have experience with Starlee at Pandora's? I want to fill that up too if she's worth the drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Rio is back at kittens taking loads.
    Maybe Rio was looking out for you Cambodian206. #17812

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...roviders/page2

  6. #3586

    Honeys

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    If anyone had a brain at Sugars, they would understand the concern. I myself have yet to go there for exactly the same reason. Concern about my car. You can't sit inside and really enjoy yourself if you're worried about someone messing with your car. If the girls had any business sense they would lobby on our behalf and get management to have someone doing a patrol of the premises. The back of the club looks like you could get murdered back there. The wages paid to someone to watch our cars would more than pay for itself. All the other clubs have dudes in the parking lot. The one that should have it the most does not. If they ever do grow a brain, then advertise that they have parking security. Anyone from the clubs read these forums?

    BTW, there was no Everett Sugars. There was a Sugars in Shoreline, the Everett club was Honeys. Same organization though.

    Re: Kittens. Thievery seems to be the Modus Operandi nowadays. Best to just stay away unless you know a girl personally. Seems to be a whole new fleets of turds looking to rip you off. Again, management doesn't give a shit. Which begs the question: Where do they find these people?
    Honeys in Everett. Your right. My mistake. But you knew what I meant.

  7. #3585

    Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Last time I attempted to try Sugars. I parked in the lot just to the north. A couple homeless looking dudes were loitering in the small lot, so I just left. Sometimes you get that bad feeling, like you'll return to your car to find it missing, or missing it's catalytic converter. This was in broad daylight too. Can't imagine how shady the area must be at night.

    I might try parking down at the ihop to the south. A bigger parking lot, and more people. But the wall of shame from the club to my car with 99 traffic. The location sucks.
    If anyone had a brain at Sugars, they would understand the concern. I myself have yet to go there for exactly the same reason. Concern about my car. You can't sit inside and really enjoy yourself if you're worried about someone messing with your car. If the girls had any business sense they would lobby on our behalf and get management to have someone doing a patrol of the premises. The back of the club looks like you could get murdered back there. The wages paid to someone to watch our cars would more than pay for itself. All the other clubs have dudes in the parking lot. The one that should have it the most does not. If they ever do grow a brain, then advertise that they have parking security. Anyone from the clubs read these forums?

    BTW, there was no Everett Sugars. There was a Sugars in Shoreline, the Everett club was Honeys. Same organization though.

    Re: Kittens. Thievery seems to be the Modus Operandi nowadays. Best to just stay away unless you know a girl personally. Seems to be a whole new fleets of turds looking to rip you off. Again, management doesn't give a shit. Which begs the question: Where do they find these people?

  8. #3584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to the Everett Sugars back in the day. This new one on Aurora tho. Not sure I want to park in or around that area. I'll have to see how I feel next time I roll by that way.
    Last time I attempted to try Sugars. I parked in the lot just to the north. A couple homeless looking dudes were loitering in the small lot, so I just left. Sometimes you get that bad feeling, like you'll return to your car to find it missing, or missing it's catalytic converter. This was in broad daylight too. Can't imagine how shady the area must be at night.

    I might try parking down at the ihop to the south. A bigger parking lot, and more people. But the wall of shame from the club to my car with 99 traffic. The location sucks.

  9. #3583
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    On behalf of all Washingtonians we apologize for our strip clubs. BUT if you have a little game, patience and use the strip club as an alternative you can come up on some decent finds. I've had the most action out of Pandora's.the clubs are seasonal out here. One time you go in and it's hot. The next time it's wack. It's a crapshoot. But like I said if you have a little game and take it for what it is you can mine a few gems. Good luck my guy
    "If you have game." "Wack." Is it still the 80's in Seattle? LOL.

  10. #3582

    Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Sugars. Said it's more laid back than Pandora's.
    I used to go to the Everett Sugars back in the day. This new one on Aurora tho. Not sure I want to park in or around that area. I'll have to see how I feel next time I roll by that way.

  11. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I went to kittens last night to give them another shot, maybe the first 2 times I was not lucky, as soon as I walked in someone was already behind me offering dances, I was like let me sit down first and then we can talk, I was specting something like this but not before I even got to a table. In 2 minutes 5 people came to offer dances, I didn't even had my drink jet and I had shush 5 people, by the 6th dancer I decided to go an have some fun, I was told 1/40 or 3/100 typical for Seattle strip clubs, I agreed to 3/100.2 songs later she was getting up from my lap and goes "thank you for the good time, that would be 100". I didn't say anything gave her the 100 and went back to my seat, I thought that I should cut my losses and go to pandoras, it was early enough to make it there and have some fun. 2 minutes after I sat down a Latina name Raquel came over and same deal 3/100 and of we go, there were some mutual touching and thought that she might be the redemption from the last dances I had, she had to go on stage so we had to stop after the 3 songs that we agreed on, after her stage she came over again and offered "a much veter experience than the LDA we agreed on 300 for 15 minutes, we get to the "VIP" room and we start touching each other giving me a rub over my pants and I told her that I was going to take the geneal out for what she promised and as soon I mentioned it she took 2 steps back and told me that I could play with my self and she would with herself, after that it went down hill, she never got close to me again, decided to cut it short since nothing else was going to happen and before I get out from the room she goes "are tou going to give me a tip?" I just laughed and walked away. After I went back to my seat a tiny AA came over and oferd me dances, 1/40 I told her no and she lowered it to 1/30 I agree to that and it was the worst lap dance I have ever had first song was not even over and I told her that I was done. Then another Latina came over, I think her name was caliente and she offered 2/100 I told her noand she got upset, then some one named aurora came over, she said she was new to the club, like 90% of the girls that day we agreed on price she promised something and didn't deliver either. So I spent 800 dollars on a night there, got out went to aurora Ave picked up an Asian gal for a 150. I could have saved 800 if I went straight to AA but decided to try again and do I regret it, I don't think that I will be back to kittens aver after my last experience there.
    I was there Tuesday. Had a dance with the new person you mentioned. I was done at one song. Gina came over and we did 3 for 100. It was nine minutes of handjob. She then had to dance on stage and promised to come back for more. She came back for more and asked if she could meet me at the Doghouse next door and maybe go some place to finish what we started. I went to Doghouse, she never showed.

  12. #3580

    Take out OTC

    As a newbie to the area and clubs, I'm still feeling my way around. I've had a couple of dancers offer take out OTC services at Pans and Kits but passed so far. Heard Jade, Diamond, Devious are top draft picks.

    Who offers the best value take out services? Appreciate any intel, avoids. I've tapped the TNA world but pics are glammed up and reviews are over sold. Mixed bag results. At clubs, you can sample the good before taking ordering take out.

  13. #3579

    Last time at kittens ever

    I went to kittens last night to give them another shot, maybe the first 2 times I was not lucky, as soon as I walked in someone was already behind me offering dances, I was like let me sit down first and then we can talk, I was specting something like this but not before I even got to a table. In 2 minutes 5 people came to offer dances, I didn't even had my drink jet and I had shush 5 people, by the 6th dancer I decided to go an have some fun, I was told 1/40 or 3/100 typical for Seattle strip clubs, I agreed to 3/100.2 songs later she was getting up from my lap and goes "thank you for the good time, that would be 100". I didn't say anything gave her the 100 and went back to my seat, I thought that I should cut my losses and go to pandoras, it was early enough to make it there and have some fun. 2 minutes after I sat down a Latina name Raquel came over and same deal 3/100 and of we go, there were some mutual touching and thought that she might be the redemption from the last dances I had, she had to go on stage so we had to stop after the 3 songs that we agreed on, after her stage she came over again and offered "a much veter experience than the LDA we agreed on 300 for 15 minutes, we get to the "VIP" room and we start touching each other giving me a rub over my pants and I told her that I was going to take the geneal out for what she promised and as soon I mentioned it she took 2 steps back and told me that I could play with my self and she would with herself, after that it went down hill, she never got close to me again, decided to cut it short since nothing else was going to happen and before I get out from the room she goes "are tou going to give me a tip?" I just laughed and walked away. After I went back to my seat a tiny AA came over and oferd me dances, 1/40 I told her no and she lowered it to 1/30 I agree to that and it was the worst lap dance I have ever had first song was not even over and I told her that I was done. Then another Latina came over, I think her name was caliente and she offered 2/100 I told her noand she got upset, then some one named aurora came over, she said she was new to the club, like 90% of the girls that day we agreed on price she promised something and didn't deliver either. So I spent 800 dollars on a night there, got out went to aurora Ave picked up an Asian gal for a 150. I could have saved 800 if I went straight to AA but decided to try again and do I regret it, I don't think that I will be back to kittens aver after my last experience there.

  14. #3578

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    And which club she usually at??...Pandora or Sugars?
    Sugars. Said it's more laid back than Pandora's.

  15. #3577
    And which club she usually at??...Pandora or Sugars?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape