Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 551 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 8264
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    Vu's are low on extras here. Certain indie clubs are a better bet, I. E. Sugars and pandoras. Playground not so much, and kittens is a pain to deal with, but there are extras to be had.
    Totally on point. Vu dances were a dud, low extras, mediocre talent. Tried Kittens but got hustled, no one stood out. Time to tap the hobby again. Will check out TNA board reviews before jumping aboard.

  2. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Another said to head north & check out LC Vu. Jessie & Devious are the go-to hotties.
    Speaking of Lake City Vu, has anyone had any luck with Elle? I'd really like to get to know her price points.

  3. #3567
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to try it out one day but it does not appear to have parking.
    Earlier in the day there's a diagonal parking method that makes room for more visitors / vehicles. If you don't want to park in front I don't recommend parking at oak tree. If you're like me at least and constantly go out to the car for phone break. If not it's not an issue. The paint store next door has significant parking space and is welcome to club goers and dancers as well. Rumor has it owners were going to expand on a back parking lot but that's uncertain, as new rumors have it that they're opening up yet another club south Seattle. I wish they'd open one closer to Snohomish to even out the field a bit.

  4. #3566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to try it out one day but it does not appear to have parking.
    Park at Oqk Tree and walk the block. If it is late night, park at the Paint Store.

  5. #3565

    Sugars

    Always wanted to try it out one day but it does not appear to have parking.

  6. #3564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I heard that. I also heard she got knocked up.
    Too bad Webbhoes isn't around. We know he would claim it.

  7. #3563
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember where I read this, but I believe she got fired for openly consuming substances in the club. It's a shame because she was a magnificent piece of ass.
    I heard that. I also heard she got knocked up.

  8. #3562

    Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by HRossBjorn  [View Original Post]
    At 06:30 this morning playground posted on their Instagram stories that they were "Closed until further notice. " Anyone know what's going on?
    Don't panic. Latest post. "Dayshift closed today. Stay tuned for new hours of operation. ".

  9. #3561
    Quote Originally Posted by HRossBjorn  [View Original Post]
    At 06:30 this morning playground posted on their Instagram stories that they were "Closed until further notice. " Anyone know what's going on?
    Nothing like that on their stories?

  10. #3560

    Playground Cabaret

    At 06:30 this morning playground posted on their Instagram stories that they were "Closed until further notice. " Anyone know what's going on?

  11. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Another said to head north & check out LC Vu. Jessie & Devious are the go-to hotties.
    Vu's are low on extras here. Certain indie clubs are a better bet, I. E. Sugars and pandoras. Playground not so much, and kittens is a pain to deal with, but there are extras to be had.

  12. #3558
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Tina at Pandoras

    Has anyone gotten dances from Tina at Pandoras?

    Mexican and Black mix. B or C cups. Nice thicc ass.

  13. #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I guess I will have to make time on my schedule to see her in person, or maybe contact her though her new OF. For reference is she nice like monse or something like that? Monse is super nice to talk to.
    Extremely friendly cheerleader type which makes for a lot of fun. I would describe Monse as very hospitable. When I've visited Pandora's she welcomes me like she's welcoming a house guest for the first time, every time. However I always favor Lola for the extras. I'm just more visually attracted to her look.

  14. #3556

    Brazilian at Kittens

    Does anyone have any info on the Brazilian at kittens? She is a great looking girl, last time I was there I tipped twice while she was on stage to get her attention but never came by, she is on my bucket list of strippers that I would like to have dances with.

  15. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    Visa and Chandler at Sugars, Amber at Pandoras. Steer clear of ROB-tastic Kittens.
    Thanks for the heads up. Another said to head north & check out LC Vu. Jessie & Devious are the go-to hotties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape