Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 8266
-
04-12-22 01:29 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 55Kittens
Went to Kittens today to see this Rio chick I'm hearing about. I probably got a dance with the wrong Rio? She was young thin and tall, had enhanced titties and nice little round butt. However she did not offer BB anything in the VIP room. Can some one tell who the other Rio I'm looking for looks like? I also got a VIP Gina who only been working for a week, got bare everything, so go pump and fill up!
Anybody experience with any of the big booty white girls at kittens? Also I am curious about the dancer named patience.
Lastly anyone have experience with Starlee at Pandora's? I want to fill that up too if she's worth the drive.
-
04-11-22 18:07 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 75Elle experience
I was one of her first customers 6 years ago when she was inexperienced and motivated to prove herself. THAT was a good time. She used to pretend she was in a nurse training program.
Originally Posted by ProvoRM
[View Original Post]
Just before the Covid lockdown, she became savvier and her prices varied by the extras requested; she still hadn't graduated from nurse training (usually no more than 2 years of school). She had become somewhat hardened as her stardom developed.
I tried her again last September. She told me she'd been a barista during the shutdown. I incorrectly assumed she still offered FIV. Nope. She pitched a loud fit, called me an "entitled asshole", demanded $200 for half a dance (I guess to compensate her for the insult) and then said "people change", thereby acknowledging that her history had become too much for her self-image. She was very upset, apparently by the reminder of who she used to be. I suspect the low mileage of the barista gig had something to do with her adjustment. Most veteran dancers (e. G. Ava at P's) have the good sense to explain up front what is different from before.
Perhaps she has loosened in the last six months. I would get very clear agreement apriori about her current menu. You might enquire about what she offers in the VIP.
-
04-11-22 16:42 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 159Totally on point. Vu dances were a dud, low extras, mediocre talent. Tried Kittens but got hustled, no one stood out. Time to tap the hobby again. Will check out TNA board reviews before jumping aboard.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 15:02 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 49Speaking of Lake City Vu, has anyone had any luck with Elle? I'd really like to get to know her price points.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 14:39 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 99Earlier in the day there's a diagonal parking method that makes room for more visitors / vehicles. If you don't want to park in front I don't recommend parking at oak tree. If you're like me at least and constantly go out to the car for phone break. If not it's not an issue. The paint store next door has significant parking space and is welcome to club goers and dancers as well. Rumor has it owners were going to expand on a back parking lot but that's uncertain, as new rumors have it that they're opening up yet another club south Seattle. I wish they'd open one closer to Snohomish to even out the field a bit.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 09:10 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 1018Park at Oqk Tree and walk the block. If it is late night, park at the Paint Store.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 23:45 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 303Sugars
Always wanted to try it out one day but it does not appear to have parking.
-
04-10-22 18:21 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 1018Too bad Webbhoes isn't around. We know he would claim it.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 18:09 #3563I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I heard that. I also heard she got knocked up.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 12:36 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 256Playground
Don't panic. Latest post. "Dayshift closed today. Stay tuned for new hours of operation. ".
Originally Posted by HRossBjorn
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 12:08 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 99Nothing like that on their stories?
Originally Posted by HRossBjorn
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 10:02 #3560Regular Member

Posts: 1Playground Cabaret
At 06:30 this morning playground posted on their Instagram stories that they were "Closed until further notice. " Anyone know what's going on?
-
04-10-22 02:09 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 30Vu's are low on extras here. Certain indie clubs are a better bet, I. E. Sugars and pandoras. Playground not so much, and kittens is a pain to deal with, but there are extras to be had.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 15:03 #3558I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Tina at Pandoras
Has anyone gotten dances from Tina at Pandoras?
Mexican and Black mix. B or C cups. Nice thicc ass.
-
04-08-22 15:27 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 99Extremely friendly cheerleader type which makes for a lot of fun. I would describe Monse as very hospitable. When I've visited Pandora's she welcomes me like she's welcoming a house guest for the first time, every time. However I always favor Lola for the extras. I'm just more visually attracted to her look.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





