Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 10406
-
04-13-22 14:47 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: Opal & Ivy
These two butch women are ridiculous! I wouldn't pay $100 for both of them combined.
When they start their profile with, "Please don't send a private photo request without a message unless you buy something from our wishlist 💖" then I'm just SMH wondering what delusion-inducing part of them thinks this is remotely realistic.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 14:35 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 135The first two look too butch for my taste. I like girls who are more feminine.
Originally Posted by Omgwtflolsu
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 13:09 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 28She's gone now
Well Baby is gone now. She must have gotten rent. Oh Well she'll probably be back for another dick lashing.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 11:54 #5708Regular Member

Posts: 14Secret Benefits
This is the only site I have spent any $ on so my experience with other sites is limited. Agree that the one and done is annoying & also agree to the sweet spot being mid to late 20's. My only tip for that site is to sort by newest members and try and get to them before they become jaded and develop GPS. Oh and try searching in the the south sound area. It has been a target rich environment for me.
Happy hunting gentlemen!
-
04-13-22 10:05 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 906Secret Benefits
I have a full rotation recruited off of Secret Benefits. The "one message and done" thing is annoying, yes. But there is lots of willing and available pussy that just needs a little help too.
It helps if you focus on ladies 25 and over. Most of the fakers post with a younger age.
-
04-13-22 05:40 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 184Secret Benefits
So I signed up Secret Benefits because I'm still banned from Seeking and can't seem to get around their checks to create a new account. My old nanny uses Secret Benefits and told me how many girls were on there so I figured I'd try it out. However, I've found it to be way worse than Seeking. I have had only one girl message me back (a known pro in the Kansas City area). Lots of women message me first but then don't write back after that, which of course is really shady because you have to pay to read the message they sent to you. Does this site even work or is this site a complete scam?
-
04-12-22 18:44 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 123
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
She upped it to 500 for rent and said that she was going to get evicted today. She was dtf and wanted to host at a sauna in Fed Way but could only hang out for an hour so I passed and wished her luck.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 18:32 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 67Didn't partake, too high for me. In her private photos she has a smoking body, very toned.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 17:14 #5703Regular Member

Posts: 18Serena09
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24df9a5d3614
She asked for $400 M&G then $550 PPM. But no sex on first or second dates.
-
04-12-22 16:26 #5702Senior Member

Posts: 330Sweet_Girl GPS
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-c336bfe461ee
Wants 200 for meet and greet.
-
04-12-22 13:26 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 2939Number 2 is Emma, fun if you can get her in the sack, but good luck getting her into the sack LOL.
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 13:17 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 2184CumDumping a Russian Trump Supporter
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Paradigum
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
Both parties today Dems and Reps have a lot to be ashamed about. I do not want to continue a political discussion either. But - I must say I agree with Paradigum, the republican party has lost it's soul trying to follow Trump after all his scandals and Russian ties. I did fuck a Trump loving Australian on SA as well about a year ago. Just when the insurrection happened in Jan. We started to get into a argument, I quickly composed myself and remembered why I had invited her over and booked an expensive hotel room. It was not to discuss politics. I shut up and hate fucked her HARD. She fucking loved it. Kept telling me to slap her and fuck her hard in the ass etc etc. I remember cumming really really hard in her ass while pulling her hair hard. I also pissed on her later in the shower. It was awesome, but I never returned any of her texts after that meeting, not even when she lowered her PPM to meet again. Fuck her. She should have known better than to get into a political discussion on the first date with someone.
Originally Posted by Paradigum
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 07:22 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 92If only!
LOL! I wouldn't go that far. She did exactly what she should to support capitalism (minus the religious or moral overtones of course. Good thing that isn't a problem in this country? Hah). .
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
And I am conservative / right by nature! Pretty sad that I believe capitalism and democracy is better served by someone on the left right now. Core principles of rule of law (As in being examples and following it. Trump called himself the 'Most honest human god ever created'. Seriously?! After being caught in lie after lie after scandal after scandal?) and the constitution better defended by someone on the left. Even as old and inept as Biden is. WTF happened to the Republican party. ;.
A bunch of coke snorting orgy having conspiracy theorists? These are the things we use to accuse the left / hippies of. Not ourselves. Perhaps showing my age but my god has the tide turned.
Note: NOT trying to start a political conversation. Mods: Please delete if desired. Sorry!
-
04-11-22 23:04 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 67Thanks in advance
Hell yeah! Looking forward to reading your findings.
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 22:43 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 28Second bite on SA
Ok the first one was this gal from Venezuela she has blocked me already. She just does cam shows for $60 for 20 minutes.
Number 2: Dream Big Babe: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-29bdb4a3dfb9 She wants $400.00 for rent.











Reply With Quote





