Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 693 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 10391
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5696
    The first two look too butch for my taste. I like girls who are more feminine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtflolsu  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here and finally tried out Seeking. Here are my initial reports:

    This one quoted me 600 PPM (she said only if we vibe, so I'm guessing the 600 is only if I actually end up at her place). She noted she can host and has a flexible schedule. If I ever take the plunge (I actually may), I'll note what she offers:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-4005c1c55dae

    I had endless chatting with this one and she ended up quoting me 300 PPM, but was not clear on what that included. We did an initial meet and greet and I didn't give her anything other than paying for her drinks. She listed off a ton of health and mental issues and ended the meet greet after 2 hours. Afterwards, sent me an e-mail asking if I wanted to see her again and gave me her Cashapp. I told her I'd only see her again in a non-platonic capacity and never heard from her again:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-f7d92d1aa50b

    This one basically straight up just said "let me show you a good time" and we moved to e-mail right away. She was pretty all over the place. Started by saying everything is covered and she doesn't do anal, then out of nowhere states "I believe you said $350" when we had no discussion of price. On top of that, she noted she can't host when my profile specifically states I require it. I simply noted if you can't host it's a deal breaker and we stopped talking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-13849a14813e

    I'm pretty hesitant to discuss any type of specific services offered in writing so unfortunately I don't know what's on the table with the people I message, but figured I'd offer up some info of my own for once.

  2. #5695

    She's gone now

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    She upped it to 500 for rent and said that she was going to get evicted today. She was dtf and wanted to host at a sauna in Fed Way but could only hang out for an hour so I passed and wished her luck.
    Well Baby is gone now. She must have gotten rent. Oh Well she'll probably be back for another dick lashing.

  3. #5694

    Secret Benefits

    This is the only site I have spent any $ on so my experience with other sites is limited. Agree that the one and done is annoying & also agree to the sweet spot being mid to late 20's. My only tip for that site is to sort by newest members and try and get to them before they become jaded and develop GPS. Oh and try searching in the the south sound area. It has been a target rich environment for me.

    Happy hunting gentlemen!

  4. #5693

    Secret Benefits

    I have a full rotation recruited off of Secret Benefits. The "one message and done" thing is annoying, yes. But there is lots of willing and available pussy that just needs a little help too.

    It helps if you focus on ladies 25 and over. Most of the fakers post with a younger age.

  5. #5692

    Secret Benefits

    So I signed up Secret Benefits because I'm still banned from Seeking and can't seem to get around their checks to create a new account. My old nanny uses Secret Benefits and told me how many girls were on there so I figured I'd try it out. However, I've found it to be way worse than Seeking. I have had only one girl message me back (a known pro in the Kansas City area). Lots of women message me first but then don't write back after that, which of course is really shady because you have to pay to read the message they sent to you. Does this site even work or is this site a complete scam?

  6. #5691
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    Ok the first one was this gal from Venezuela she has blocked me already. She just does cam shows for $60 for 20 minutes.

    Number 2: Dream Big Babe: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-29bdb4a3dfb9 She wants $400.00 for rent.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Number 2 is Emma, fun if you can get her in the sack, but good luck getting her into the sack LOL.
    She upped it to 500 for rent and said that she was going to get evicted today. She was dtf and wanted to host at a sauna in Fed Way but could only hang out for an hour so I passed and wished her luck.

  7. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Was it bareback?
    Didn't partake, too high for me. In her private photos she has a smoking body, very toned.

  8. #5689

    Serena09

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24df9a5d3614

    She asked for $400 M&G then $550 PPM. But no sex on first or second dates.

  9. #5688

    Sweet_Girl GPS


  10. #5687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    Ok the first one was this gal from Venezuela she has blocked me already. She just does cam shows for $60 for 20 minutes.

    Number 2: Dream Big Babe: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-29bdb4a3dfb9 She wants $400.00 for rent.
    Number 2 is Emma, fun if you can get her in the sack, but good luck getting her into the sack LOL.

  11. #5686

    CumDumping a Russian Trump Supporter

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    This account started as fromrussiawithlove and is now fromukrainewithlove.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-b8ff0c50342c

    BTW, anything sexual is 900+.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is probably Russian. She is trying to be politically correct and hide who she is. For 900+ she can continue to dream on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    During my trip. One of the agency girls I called ended up being Russian. She spent a good 20-30 minutes at the start of the hour talking about how corrupt Biden and family was. But I was able to power through it. I am truly and personally ashamed to report. I cum dumped a Trump Supporting Russian.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    And I am sure she is ashamed of taking a load from a Biden Supporter! Ewwww.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    LOL! I wouldn't go that far. She did exactly what she should to support capitalism (minus the religious or moral overtones of course. Good thing that isn't a problem in this country? Hah). .

    And I am conservative / right by nature! Pretty sad that I believe capitalism and democracy is better served by someone on the left right now. Core principles of rule of law (As in being examples and following it. Trump called himself the 'Most honest human god ever created'. Seriously?! After being caught in lie after lie after scandal after scandal?) and the constitution better defended by someone on the left. Even as old and inept as Biden is. WTF happened to the Republican party. ;.

    A bunch of coke snorting orgy having conspiracy theorists? These are the things we use to accuse the left / hippies of. Not ourselves. Perhaps showing my age but my god has the tide turned.

    Note: NOT trying to start a political conversation. Mods: Please delete if desired. Sorry!
    Both parties today Dems and Reps have a lot to be ashamed about. I do not want to continue a political discussion either. But - I must say I agree with Paradigum, the republican party has lost it's soul trying to follow Trump after all his scandals and Russian ties. I did fuck a Trump loving Australian on SA as well about a year ago. Just when the insurrection happened in Jan. We started to get into a argument, I quickly composed myself and remembered why I had invited her over and booked an expensive hotel room. It was not to discuss politics. I shut up and hate fucked her HARD. She fucking loved it. Kept telling me to slap her and fuck her hard in the ass etc etc. I remember cumming really really hard in her ass while pulling her hair hard. I also pissed on her later in the shower. It was awesome, but I never returned any of her texts after that meeting, not even when she lowered her PPM to meet again. Fuck her. She should have known better than to get into a political discussion on the first date with someone.

  12. #5685

    If only!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    And I am sure she is ashamed of taking a load from a Biden Supporter! Ewwww.
    LOL! I wouldn't go that far. She did exactly what she should to support capitalism (minus the religious or moral overtones of course. Good thing that isn't a problem in this country? Hah). .

    And I am conservative / right by nature! Pretty sad that I believe capitalism and democracy is better served by someone on the left right now. Core principles of rule of law (As in being examples and following it. Trump called himself the 'Most honest human god ever created'. Seriously?! After being caught in lie after lie after scandal after scandal?) and the constitution better defended by someone on the left. Even as old and inept as Biden is. WTF happened to the Republican party. ;.

    A bunch of coke snorting orgy having conspiracy theorists? These are the things we use to accuse the left / hippies of. Not ourselves. Perhaps showing my age but my god has the tide turned.

    Note: NOT trying to start a political conversation. Mods: Please delete if desired. Sorry!

  13. #5684

    Thanks in advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    So I went ahead and bought a month on SA. So far not a bad turnout on response.

    With that said I will be posting each contact and what their expecting. If you have someone that you would like to know more about just send me a PM and I'll look her up.

    Let the phuckery begin.
    Hell yeah! Looking forward to reading your findings.

  14. #5683

    Second bite on SA

    Ok the first one was this gal from Venezuela she has blocked me already. She just does cam shows for $60 for 20 minutes.

    Number 2: Dream Big Babe: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-29bdb4a3dfb9 She wants $400.00 for rent.

  15. #5682

    The great one month adventure on SA

    So I went ahead and bought a month on SA. So far not a bad turnout on response.

    With that said I will be posting each contact and what their expecting. If you have someone that you would like to know more about just send me a PM and I'll look her up.

    Let the phuckery begin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape