Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 10388
-
04-13-22 10:05 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 906Secret Benefits
I have a full rotation recruited off of Secret Benefits. The "one message and done" thing is annoying, yes. But there is lots of willing and available pussy that just needs a little help too.
It helps if you focus on ladies 25 and over. Most of the fakers post with a younger age.
-
04-13-22 05:40 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 184Secret Benefits
So I signed up Secret Benefits because I'm still banned from Seeking and can't seem to get around their checks to create a new account. My old nanny uses Secret Benefits and told me how many girls were on there so I figured I'd try it out. However, I've found it to be way worse than Seeking. I have had only one girl message me back (a known pro in the Kansas City area). Lots of women message me first but then don't write back after that, which of course is really shady because you have to pay to read the message they sent to you. Does this site even work or is this site a complete scam?
-
04-12-22 18:44 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 123
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
She upped it to 500 for rent and said that she was going to get evicted today. She was dtf and wanted to host at a sauna in Fed Way but could only hang out for an hour so I passed and wished her luck.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 18:32 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 66Didn't partake, too high for me. In her private photos she has a smoking body, very toned.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 17:14 #5689Regular Member

Posts: 18Serena09
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24df9a5d3614
She asked for $400 M&G then $550 PPM. But no sex on first or second dates.
-
04-12-22 16:26 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 330Sweet_Girl GPS
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-c336bfe461ee
Wants 200 for meet and greet.
-
04-12-22 13:26 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 2936Number 2 is Emma, fun if you can get her in the sack, but good luck getting her into the sack LOL.
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 13:17 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 2184CumDumping a Russian Trump Supporter
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Paradigum
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
Both parties today Dems and Reps have a lot to be ashamed about. I do not want to continue a political discussion either. But - I must say I agree with Paradigum, the republican party has lost it's soul trying to follow Trump after all his scandals and Russian ties. I did fuck a Trump loving Australian on SA as well about a year ago. Just when the insurrection happened in Jan. We started to get into a argument, I quickly composed myself and remembered why I had invited her over and booked an expensive hotel room. It was not to discuss politics. I shut up and hate fucked her HARD. She fucking loved it. Kept telling me to slap her and fuck her hard in the ass etc etc. I remember cumming really really hard in her ass while pulling her hair hard. I also pissed on her later in the shower. It was awesome, but I never returned any of her texts after that meeting, not even when she lowered her PPM to meet again. Fuck her. She should have known better than to get into a political discussion on the first date with someone.
Originally Posted by Paradigum
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 07:22 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 92If only!
LOL! I wouldn't go that far. She did exactly what she should to support capitalism (minus the religious or moral overtones of course. Good thing that isn't a problem in this country? Hah). .
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
And I am conservative / right by nature! Pretty sad that I believe capitalism and democracy is better served by someone on the left right now. Core principles of rule of law (As in being examples and following it. Trump called himself the 'Most honest human god ever created'. Seriously?! After being caught in lie after lie after scandal after scandal?) and the constitution better defended by someone on the left. Even as old and inept as Biden is. WTF happened to the Republican party. ;.
A bunch of coke snorting orgy having conspiracy theorists? These are the things we use to accuse the left / hippies of. Not ourselves. Perhaps showing my age but my god has the tide turned.
Note: NOT trying to start a political conversation. Mods: Please delete if desired. Sorry!
-
04-11-22 23:04 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 67Thanks in advance
Hell yeah! Looking forward to reading your findings.
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 22:43 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 28Second bite on SA
Ok the first one was this gal from Venezuela she has blocked me already. She just does cam shows for $60 for 20 minutes.
Number 2: Dream Big Babe: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-29bdb4a3dfb9 She wants $400.00 for rent.
-
04-11-22 20:57 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 28The great one month adventure on SA
So I went ahead and bought a month on SA. So far not a bad turnout on response.
With that said I will be posting each contact and what their expecting. If you have someone that you would like to know more about just send me a PM and I'll look her up.
Let the phuckery begin.
-
04-11-22 20:31 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 341And I am sure she is ashamed of taking a load from a Biden Supporter! Ewwww.
Originally Posted by Paradigum
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 13:23 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 286Was it bareback?
Originally Posted by ShibaSig12
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 08:59 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 46I will never know how she is in bed, but the photos she shared are definitely below average. Kinda. Way below.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





