Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 24515
-
04-13-22 12:09 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 2512nd this. Tried to call yesterday and found it was changed.
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 11:59 #13744Senior Member

Posts: 304Laney / Zina, Brooke / Brooklyn from CB, Zelle
If anyone has a line on any of these girls, could you please help a brother out? They have all been off radar for a while and I would seriously enjoy reconnecting. Happy to trade UTR.
-
04-13-22 11:54 #13743Senior Member

Posts: 304Shyne
Used to walk MP with Heather. Can't go for those quotes just in principle.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 11:53 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 586Bree's number, at least the commonly known one she used for her very old ads, looks like it's been disconnected. Who knows if she has another one she answers. I texted her repeatedly and only got an answer back about rates but could never schedule anything. She's got to be close to having her baby anyway.
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 10:07 #13741Senior Member

Posts: 1126I too want to know how this one is.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 07:47 #13740Senior Member

Posts: 82Curtis Bay Bree (Bri?) And Emma
I've been wanting to see both. Bree keeps changing numbers and I can't find Emma's post or number. Can someone share links and numbers, please?
-
04-13-22 07:46 #13739Regular Member

Posts: 15Want to try one
Nice. Always wanted to try one of these but the verification process /$ hinders me. Idk if I'd feel comfortable sending a pic of my Id, etc.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 07:27 #13738Banned Member

Posts: 275Got quoted 1. 25 for a qv, didn't bother telling to to shove it with that outrageous figure.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 06:31 #13737Senior Member

Posts: 209Any intel
Has anyone of you had the pleasure of this:https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/79492211.
-
04-13-22 00:34 #13736Senior Member

Posts: 84Emma
I think so. She may have quoted me $. 5 for it. I love video. But not for that much in relation to her minimum live session. That might have been a year ago?
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
After the second and third time I've seen Emma, I've told myself "never again". Yet, there might be a 4th coming up. LOL. I mean, for what she offers for her 30 minutes can't be beat. She told me she'd let me squeeze one into her mouth for the 3rd "I only want head" visit but nope, she complained about her jaw as the previous times. Same MO. And it was off to the vajayjay. Poor me, I nutted inside her pussy instead. These girls and their bait and switch?! So rude. Never again!
But then the bleak landscape of our area (for my taste) has me texting her again. I guess I'm still trying to replicate that first time, when I was on a roll (with a cover!) and had to take a break (and she may have came, but you know, I'm pretty gullible) when she tells me she wants me to nut in her ass. First visit! Now I knew she was slooty but wow. I remember repeating slowly "you want me. To rip the condom off. And fuck you in the ass. Until I cum?" I couldn't get ourselves in position fast enough! But unfortunately, it would not go in. And it's been off limits since. Ughhh.
-
04-12-22 23:46 #13735Senior Member

Posts: 530Headhoncho smileyy
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/smileyyy/45368183
Anyone dream about her before.
-
04-12-22 21:54 #13734Senior Member

Posts: 1625Bridgette Ryan
She is the same lady. I visited her today and it was a horrible experience. She quoted me 100 hh and she was staying in a low end motel near Walmart in Halethorpe. Her pics are outdated and I felt she is a worn out lady. She sent me a picture upon my request (attached here) and the pic was again couple of years old. She gave me one of the worst CBJ and she was a dead fish in bed. She was always checking the timer and was trying to rush me out. She said she was originally from Arizona and she used to work in DC for higher rates. I wonder who is going to pay her 300 or even 100 for her lackluster performance and looks. Her ad says she is 26 ,but I felt she is in her late 30s or early 40s .
Originally Posted by SwanRonson
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 19:01 #13733Senior Member

Posts: 2270I've been very happy with these two agencies.
Originally Posted by B.U.
[View Original Post]
https://erotesvipagency.godaddysites.com/
https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/
-
04-12-22 17:43 #13732Senior Member

Posts: 149Chocolate Squirter
Had a recent dream where there was a $ qv car date special. Ddeamed about this one before for an in-call and was memorable. Don't usually have car dreams but let me just say that it was worth it. Non rushed, multiple positions and the view of the slip and slide was amazing. Hit it right and gets real wet and will squirt. Very clean, sloppy top was top tier. All covered.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/79450957
-
04-11-22 19:35 #13731Banned Member

Posts: 49Taylor
Taylor had some drama last week that I won't get into. She has since deleted her ig posts regarding that incident. I saw her this past weekend and everything went just fine. I will be visiting on the regular.
Originally Posted by TTouchDown
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





