Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 720 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 770 820 1220 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13747

    Dundalk Layla

    As many of you know, Layla has had some issues posting her ads due to some conflict / issue with her number. We had tried connecting about a month ago but couldn't align, but I did kick her some $ for a few videos and pics as a sort of down payment on our next visit. Fast forward to two weeks ago and I had the time and was in the area (America's Best up near Rosedale). Timely responses to my initial inquiries and provided ETA as to when I would get there. When I arrive, I ask for the room number 2-3 times. Nothing. Start to leave and text her that and get a response; apparently her phone wasn't working and she had gone down into the parking lot to find me. (Side note. A couple of police at the far end of the lot because some guy had supposedly tried to rape some girl. The Marriott it's not.) So I spend 5-6 minutes driving back, get there, text again. No response. Two more texts, say I'm leaving, and then finally a response. I head back one more time and get the room # up I go.

    Her body is still pretty good. Nice firm breasts, curvy, nice personality. A few teeth missing as many others have noted, so I took it from the back. Kitty smelled nice and she got into some good 69 with nice attention paid to the pole; if you give her direction to have some fun with the boys she's open to it. I had previously asked her if the full menu was open due to the nonsense and she said yes. After a few minutes of that position we went to doggy and I plowed right in. Kitty was a good fit and wet; she seemed to get into it. After 6-7 minutes of that I wanted to go after that back door, so I pulled out of the kitty and dove right into her ass. Nice and tight and she took it like a champ. Didn't last too long in there and blew in her ass. She offered to help me clean up afterwards and chatted for a minute or two. Damage $.0 for HH.

    Overall, a good value for a nice body for someone who gets into it and an open menu. I'll repeat, if there's no issues connecting.

  2. #13746

    Emma, bait and switch?

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHinn  [View Original Post]
    I think so. She may have quoted me $. 5 for it. I love video. But not for that much in relation to her minimum live session. That might have been a year ago?

    After the second and third time I've seen Emma, I've told myself "never again". Yet, there might be a 4th coming up. LOL. I mean, for what she offers for her 30 minutes can't be beat. She told me she'd let me squeeze one into her mouth for the 3rd "I only want head" visit but nope, she complained about her jaw as the previous times. Same MO. And it was off to the vajayjay. Poor me, I nutted inside her pussy instead. These girls and their bait and switch?! So rude. Never again!

    But then the bleak landscape of our area (for my taste) has me texting her again. I guess I'm still trying to replicate that first time, when I was on a roll (with a cover!) and had to take a break (and she may have came, but you know, I'm pretty gullible) when she tells me she wants me to nut in her ass. First visit! Now I knew she was slooty but wow. I remember repeating slowly "you want me. To rip the condom off. And fuck you in the ass. Until I cum?" I couldn't get ourselves in position fast enough! But unfortunately, it would not go in. And it's been off limits since. Ughhh.
    [Deleted by Admin] A bait and switch would have been if after you arrived at her apt expecting to CIM with Emma, but because her jaw is sore, you are offered CIM in an older Chinese mouth you have never heard of. But supposedly it's very popular, better, and more expensive mouth in Europe. Being forced into accepting CIP is more like fraud. Totally different product. You should have report her to the BBB. But in the end, it's best you turned the other cheek.

    Emma did let me vid one time showing her face, but wearing a Mardi Gras mask that I brought. I might pay extra to vid one time or 2, but paying extra or not vid friendly are disincentives to repeat for me.

  3. #13745
    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see both. Bree keeps changing numbers and I can't find Emma's post or number. Can someone share links and numbers, please?
    2nd this. Tried to call yesterday and found it was changed.

  4. #13744

    Laney / Zina, Brooke / Brooklyn from CB, Zelle

    If anyone has a line on any of these girls, could you please help a brother out? They have all been off radar for a while and I would seriously enjoy reconnecting. Happy to trade UTR.

  5. #13743

    Shyne

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I too want to know how this one is.
    Used to walk MP with Heather. Can't go for those quotes just in principle.

  6. #13742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see both. Bree keeps changing numbers and I can't find Emma's post or number. Can someone share links and numbers, please?
    Bree's number, at least the commonly known one she used for her very old ads, looks like it's been disconnected. Who knows if she has another one she answers. I texted her repeatedly and only got an answer back about rates but could never schedule anything. She's got to be close to having her baby anyway.

  7. #13741
    I too want to know how this one is.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Got quoted 1. 25 for a qv, didn't bother telling to to shove it with that outrageous figure.

  8. #13740

    Curtis Bay Bree (Bri?) And Emma

    I've been wanting to see both. Bree keeps changing numbers and I can't find Emma's post or number. Can someone share links and numbers, please?

  9. #13739

    Want to try one

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Always wanted to try one of these but the verification process /$ hinders me. Idk if I'd feel comfortable sending a pic of my Id, etc.

  10. #13738
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone of you had the pleasure of this:https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/79492211.
    Got quoted 1. 25 for a qv, didn't bother telling to to shove it with that outrageous figure.

  11. #13737

    Any intel

    Has anyone of you had the pleasure of this:https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/79492211.

  12. #13736

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Has Emma become more vid friendly? In the past she was ok with vid, but didn't want her face in vids. Which makes any BJ vid a little difficult obviously. And she would complain about her jaw getting sore after just a few minutes anyways. She's a fun time as reported, but would be more interested if she has become more vid friendly. More convenient hours would hurt, LOL.
    I think so. She may have quoted me $. 5 for it. I love video. But not for that much in relation to her minimum live session. That might have been a year ago?

    After the second and third time I've seen Emma, I've told myself "never again". Yet, there might be a 4th coming up. LOL. I mean, for what she offers for her 30 minutes can't be beat. She told me she'd let me squeeze one into her mouth for the 3rd "I only want head" visit but nope, she complained about her jaw as the previous times. Same MO. And it was off to the vajayjay. Poor me, I nutted inside her pussy instead. These girls and their bait and switch?! So rude. Never again!

    But then the bleak landscape of our area (for my taste) has me texting her again. I guess I'm still trying to replicate that first time, when I was on a roll (with a cover!) and had to take a break (and she may have came, but you know, I'm pretty gullible) when she tells me she wants me to nut in her ass. First visit! Now I knew she was slooty but wow. I remember repeating slowly "you want me. To rip the condom off. And fuck you in the ass. Until I cum?" I couldn't get ourselves in position fast enough! But unfortunately, it would not go in. And it's been off limits since. Ughhh.

  13. #13735

    Headhoncho smileyy


  14. #13734

    Bridgette Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by SwanRonson  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. So now definitely some red flags. Unless she's come on some hard times, where she is hosting from and the donation she is requesting are suspect. Not to mention the number in the ad starts 667, but on her Tryst or PD pages it starts 520.

    I can't help but think something's not right here.
    She is the same lady. I visited her today and it was a horrible experience. She quoted me 100 hh and she was staying in a low end motel near Walmart in Halethorpe. Her pics are outdated and I felt she is a worn out lady. She sent me a picture upon my request (attached here) and the pic was again couple of years old. She gave me one of the worst CBJ and she was a dead fish in bed. She was always checking the timer and was trying to rush me out. She said she was originally from Arizona and she used to work in DC for higher rates. I wonder who is going to pay her 300 or even 100 for her lackluster performance and looks. Her ad says she is 26 ,but I felt she is in her late 30s or early 40s .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   Capture.jpg‎  

  15. #13733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by B.U.  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-7-24/45354309

    I wanted to try someone new to me. The first try wants all new customers to Venmo or CashApp the appointment payment prior to the appointment. While I know the women has been advertising in Baltimore for a few years, I couldn't find any reviews of her, so that was a hard pass. The next one I was looking at wanted basically the same thing and while there were lots of reviews of her there have been some bad reviews, which made me go looking for number three. I was looking at a couple of ladies from different sites and decided to go with this one. I was pretty sure the pictures were not her. I was right. Aside from the ad saying College Park (which I was willing to drive to), it turns out she was in Virginia. I had called her and she texted me back right away. I could tell from the texts she is still learning English. I decided what the hell this might be a good story. She was in a hotel by an airport. Sort of standard let me know when you get here and I will text you the room number (the modern 2 call system). I got there early and she was ready and told me to come to the room. She looks nothing like the picture. She is about 5'2" and 160 solid pounds. She may have done some shot putting as a child. She is a Latina. She has nice eyes and a kind face but not particularly pretty. She looked like the mid 20's Latina you might see walking into 5 PM mass at your local Catholic church. If you need your provider to be a little sexy, this is not the women for you. On the up side. She was not rushed. She was really nice and cheerful. Her English is broken. My Spanish is broken. But we figured it out. She was clean, well kept and the room was clean and in good condition. It is a safe area day and night. She actually knows what she is doing and tries really hard. I saw no signs of the typical issues. Her kitty was well kept and in good shape. Her mic skills were solidly above average. Her reverse cowgirl and regular cowgirl skills were pretty good. She wants $$ for an hour, $. 5 for half and $ for the quick visit. She did everything covered. I will not be repeating, but she was nice. If you find yourself in the DC area or across the river down there and you like squatty Latinas you could give her a try. She could be entertaining for a quick visit or a half. She may not have the aerobic capacity to go for an hour. Candy Queen probably, slim thick no, thick thick. I miss truth in advertising.

    Play Safe,

    B U.
    I've been very happy with these two agencies.

    https://erotesvipagency.godaddysites.com/

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape