Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 15828
-
04-13-22 08:51 #14163Banned Member

Posts: 5352I agree with the Reds suck lead my Bell an his stupid managing skills with pitcher. However I had no problem with the Cell service.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
An yes MLB does block this site. It's also block at several places. Tri health blocks it also.
Yesterday was bad but today looks worse 80% chance of rain. Looks like another long day at the ballpark. Guess I will set up a provider after the game to ease the pain.
-
04-13-22 08:40 #14162Senior Member

Posts: 2645There's good cell coverage at / near / by the GABP. You just were sharing the bandwidth with 60,000 other people streaming, posting video, facetiming, etc. , on a system designed to handle 25,000 at a time.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
Opening day is an aberration. On any other day, the coverage is more than adequate.
-
04-13-22 08:00 #14161Senior Member

Posts: 1222Great American Ballpark / Major League Baseball
They both suck.
Tried to access this site while at the game yesterday and it was blocked by MLBs / GABPs WiFi. And, there is little if any cell coverage in that place.
-
04-13-22 01:14 #14160Senior Member

Posts: 919I laugh at hearing he keeps LEO away. He does no such thing. Things have just been fortunate. His "screening" is a joke.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 19:46 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 3425Definitely sarcasm on the Pearish one.
Originally Posted by ChaseOne1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
No way HB can write as well as Pearish. Just saying.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ChaseOne1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 23:14 #14158Banned Member

Posts: 318Great Post Graceful
Steve is pig and you hit the mark, I've had many of the best ones out there tell me the same story you are telling here.
Originally Posted by GracefulMilf
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
04-09-22 21:53 #14157Banned Member

Posts: 1056Thank you Gracie
For proving my point. He can charge girls whatever he wants based on how much a pain in the ass they are. Would it be easier for you if he looked like an underwear model? Maybe he charges a lower percentage to girls that actually produce, don't complain, bring in regulars, have guys constantly asking for them. Sorry that wasn't you. He pays for half your workplace, brings in guys that pay, keeps LEO away, and you ***** because you have to pay for your own gas and use your own car (if you even have one) to get to work. News flash, we all do that, welcome to the grown up world. Every one of you girls that ***** about him freely entered into that arrangement with him. Like someone else said, we use him because he has safe girls at safe locations that are usually ready and waiting for us within and hour.
Originally Posted by GracefulMilf
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 21:19 #14156Banned Member

Posts: 5352White knight or not he is loosing hits fast.
Originally Posted by WoodFordR69
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 15:56 #14155Senior Member

Posts: 92EE: A Positive Take
I've seen several of his girls over the years. Some have complained, many haven't. EE works well for me as I often am trying to do something on short notice. He responds quickly. His girls always look like the pics he sends. I've only had one that seemed to be on something, but it wasn't bad to the point that I left. Like the lady mentioned, he helps keep the law of their backs. It also makes me feel safer visiting one of his girls as opposed to trying my luck on something more random. I'm sure someone is going to say I'm being a white knight. That's not the case. His service just works for how I'm able to play the game.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 15:45 #14154Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 17Perhaps secretary is overstating. Booking agent?
Well, that must be my problem with him, I am not a hooker with addiction issues, my word is my bond and I am more of a professional unrepentant ****. I enjoy myself, I love men, and it's hot as hell to get a donation for our time together. I've put a lot of practice in with a couple marriages and relationships, have the scar to prove it and consider myself an expert. I bend over backwards to please and always want to leave a positive impression, if I can't be the best they ever had. I suppose I feel like the nasty attitude as if I'm going to take off with his "cut" for being a booking agent. It is completely unwarranted in my case, its certainly no way to treat a lady.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 12:22 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 3425Eloquent Evenings - Just to add some balance
Originally Posted by GracefulMilf
[View Original Post]
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I never had an issue with Steve setting things up, and I've heard those same complaints regarding Steve from some of the girls.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
It can't be an easy thing managing the schedules of a bunch of hookers. They get high, don't show, don't call, blah blah. But, on the other hand, every single one of those girls gave me their direct line for future scheduling (well, except that wonder Filipina whose name escapes me right now.), so they weren't all that loyal to the booker.
My point is, it's easy to blame everything on Steve, but I don't think that's fair. Could he be better about business practices? Sure.
-
04-09-22 08:30 #14152Banned Member

Posts: 5352Wow great post Gracie. You pretty much nailed what been said by the girls that has left.
Originally Posted by GracefulMilf
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 22:10 #14151Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 17Respectfully beg to disagree
Steve is not a pimp, he's a secretary. The girls don't for work for him, he works for them. While there will always be guys looking to pay for p*why, no girl is obligated to go through him to sell it. If he wasn't so inconsistent and such an ass, then girls might keep using his services, but he pays for half the hotel cost with one, then makes the next pay full price. He says 20% with one girl, then 25% with the next. He doesn't make one girl "try out" but has made others. And he's morbidly obese so this is quite the ask, especially for a freebie. If he was paying by the pound, then it would almost be worth it, but not with his crappy, entitled, arrogant attitude. I'd be more willing to pleasure a morbidly obese guy if he were a sweet heart, and have. I'd rather work at McDonald's than give him a blow, and that's where he's going to wind up when girls realize they don't need him. And I personally don't mind giving someone a cut who keeps LEO off my back, and sends me people who will actually pay, but there should be different percentages if I've got to use my gas and my car and my time driving out to someone. It's a poor business model, is why women don't stay.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 23:00 #14150Banned Member

Posts: 1056Yep
Probably 10-12 yrs ago but the same provider. She went by Madelynn when that happened. Disappeared for a while and came back as Josie.
Originally Posted by DoctorAl
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 10:57 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 272Hi
That's been awhile. Sigh. 2. Super providers.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






