Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 15828
-
04-04-22 10:37 #14148Banned Member

Posts: 1056Yes. I put a request that I was looking for a cute birthday present to unwrap and Madelynn / Josie replied back. Sure miss her.
Originally Posted by DoctorAl
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 05:45 #14147Senior Member

Posts: 113Better throw your computadora away! I've been quittng every other day until I sit down with my morning coffee and crank one off to porn. Then I want more, more, more.
Originally Posted by Dillsborodave
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 10:21 #14146Senior Member

Posts: 1144Hiatus is the term
You nailed it, I myself have taken a knee and sitting out until Novembers elections. Coming up on my second month mongering free besides my long term regular who is more of a FWB. Honestly life has been better, been accomplishing much more. And I'm not paying these GPS rates.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
I wake up every morning get on my knees and pray to the Lord that fucker Yost loses in November. Until then though all I'm doing is observing and following the sting cases as the arraignments come in. And I'm quite enjoying it.
Vote. That. Fucker. Out. In. November.
C92.
-
04-03-22 09:55 #14145Senior Member

Posts: 624The hobby is cyclical, and always has been
I started hobbying in the late 1990's, and I've seen many ups and downs. It was awful in the early 2000's, in the sense that you got very little for your money. (Kind of like now!) There were very plain girls charging $400. (And that was in 2003 dollars, guys.).
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
Then between 2008 and 2017, things were very good. It was during this period that the sugar bowl arose, too. But I also had some great times with girls from Fantasys and Discreet Desires. I used EE some, too.
Right now, the whole economy is very strange. And the hobby is strange, too.
Things will swing back around again, if history is any guide.
That said, now would not be a bad time to take a hiatus, if you're so inclined. Also, it might cause some of those girls demanding $400 to $600 to lower their prices again. (Emailing ladies and complaining does no good. The only thing that lowers prices is either a.) an increase in supply, or b.) a reduction in demand.).
-
04-02-22 12:59 #14144Senior Member

Posts: 272In Search of
Does anyone ever. Ever get P M replies from In Sear h Of.
Thank you. Needing incall. GFE. Massage. Cuddle.
Thanks.
-
04-02-22 00:02 #14143Banned Member

Posts: 1056Why would several guys PM you about Steve? As I said they leave just because they get tired of having to give him a cut and use him to build up a clientele before going solo. He still provides a service, especially for newbies who don't have references required by some. He has brought dozens of girls into this business that many have enjoyed, including you. You literally have hundreds of reports on Brookee and Raylee that be brought into the biz. C'Mon. Man, who hasn't complained about the person they work for? And why would anyone care what a hooker thinks about her pimp anyway? Like I said, it's just a business transaction, nothing more. You're paying to get your dick sucked, who cares what they think? They all eventually move on yet we're still here looking for the next one Steve brings in.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 19:32 #14142Senior Member

Posts: 3425HB speaks the truth. If you look at how many texts these hookers get, there's zero downside to them hitting everyone up for a deposit. Hell, even rip-off reports don't slow them down. A couple of hundred bucks every couple of days for doing nothing isn't a bad draw.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 16:29 #14141Banned Member

Posts: 5352Because she has no Intention of meeting you or setting appointment. She tries to Scam the $20. If she gets 5 guys to bite that's a $100 setting on his or her ass doing nothing. You will be surprised how many fall for the deposit.
Originally Posted by Garyhb
[View Original Post]
Guy hey need the money more then we need the pussy. There is always a provider out there you can deal with don't fall for the deposit scam.
-
04-01-22 10:02 #14140Senior Member

Posts: 260Money up front
I'm not sure why so many of the women on here are demanding money upfront before they'll make an appointment with you.
I was looking at a ladies profile and was all set to make a deal for $120 for a half hour which is a little bit more than I usually pay but she refused to make an appointment unless I sent her $20 upfront before she would make an appointment so I told her forget it I'm not doing that. All that she's doing is hurting her business if she's wanting to make money $$.
-
03-30-22 11:25 #14139Banned Member

Posts: 5352Your the only one that has defended him I have had several guys PMing me telling me just the opposite right all the horror stories the girls have told them. Not sure why they won't post it for Steve to see. Truth is they leave because the way he treats them.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 23:17 #14138Banned Member

Posts: 1056Ee
In Steve's defense his business model is to keep rates reasonable to keep customers coming back, usually 100-150 hhr. The good ones (Raylee, Brookee, Ryann, etc.) become a revolving door and want to raise their rates but Steve says no. At a certain price point they quit coming. These smart few that aren't using and can actually run their own business eventually go out on their own because Steve has helped them build a sustainable client base. Look at what those girls are charging now. This isn't anything new, the same happened with Buddha years ago. They're always looking for new talent because we're always looking for new talent. Look at Raylee's recent Twitter posts where she claims she always wanted to charge more but Steve wouldn't let he, and he takes a cut of their action. Eventually the good ones tire of that and move on. It's a business after all.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Personally I think he does a good job. We all know plenty of them they tried go out on their own but couldn't handle the scheduling due to the 100's of texts they got daily. He handles the calls, they handle your balls, and then they move on. Been this way since the beginning of time that's why the hobby is the oldest profession.
-
03-29-22 17:09 #14137Banned Member

Posts: 5352Looks like you are right. Area Is dead. EE hasn't had a provider working in a few days an when he does not really worth seeing. He missed out letting Raylee get away. Have to treat them right to keep them. Enjoy your retirement.
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 11:04 #14136Senior Member

Posts: 2645Just like Mark Twain allegedly said (likely a misattribution), "If the world were to come to an end, I would like to be in Cincinnati. Things happen 10 years late there."
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 09:24 #14135Senior Member

Posts: 220Retirement
That's what they all say but you will come out of retirement just like Tom Brady.
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 20:50 #14134Senior Member

Posts: 3425Damn
That was a bump from six years ago. Talk about RTFF.
Originally Posted by Locego2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





