Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 1666 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23478
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseOne1  [View Original Post]
    Trying to send you PM, mail box full. Thanks in advance Hillbilly Bob.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Okay. Sorry. Cleared now.
    Damn. Looks like HillbillyBob forgot to log out of that other account. LOL.

  2. #23477
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseOne1  [View Original Post]
    Trying to send you PM, mail box full. Thanks in advance Hillbilly Bob.
    Okay. Sorry. Cleared now.

  3. #23476

    Mail box full

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to say it great to be back in Cincy. Couldn't wait to see Raylee when I returned an she didn't disappoint me. Still at the top of her game. I always want to be the first appointment of the day. I Saw her early Thursday morning an had another great time. After BBBJ an some DATY I pulled her over to the side of the bed pushed her leg up high an stood there giving her a hard pounding that she took well an by the sounds she enjoyed it to. She is going to start traveling to a few cities close by like Dayton, Lex, Louisville so with her day off better make plans to see her soon. HB.
    Trying to send you PM, mail box full. Thanks in advance Hillbilly Bob.

  4. #23475

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    I have given way more to this group than you know. Can't help that my old email is locked up and that makes it I can't talk with that old handle because I messed up my pw.
    If you have given so much, that means you would have posted a great number of reviews and had some time on the board. And if so, you should already know all you have to do is pm A2 and gain access back to your old persona. That easy!

  5. #23474
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    You have seven posts and there either asking for information or commenting on someone else. Why not read the information given in reports visit one or tow of those to get your feet wet then give honest comments on them. You should give before you expect to receive.
    I have given way more to this group than you know. Can't help that my old email is locked up and that makes it I can't talk with that old handle because I messed up my pw.

  6. #23473

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay69  [View Original Post]
    Yup. She is out for now. Was in a safe incall Friday. North cincy area. She said she was thinking about traveling soon so I'm not sure if she will be available this weekend you'll have to ask her. Good luck she could be one of the better solutions in the area if she wanted to be.
    Appreciate it!

  7. #23472

    Kandee

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kandee lately? I've seen reports that she just finished a little vaca. I thought about reaching out this weekend.
    Yup. She is out for now. Was in a safe incall Friday. North cincy area. She said she was thinking about traveling soon so I'm not sure if she will be available this weekend you'll have to ask her. Good luck she could be one of the better solutions in the area if she wanted to be.

  8. #23471

    No info

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    You have seven posts and there either asking for information or commenting on someone else. Why not read the information given in reports visit one or tow of those to get your feet wet then give honest comments on them. You should give before you expect to receive.

  9. #23470

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Google showed the picture with arms up all over the country.
    All ads on Callescort. Org come from mega personals and listcrawler. I found the ad on LC put her in my follow list and her picture came up about five times. Then if you click on an image and open it then and while that image is open click on will say uber over and it will tell you what city she is in.

  10. #23469
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPaulRx  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't able to find anything on image search. Intrigued but likely just a scam. Anyone?

    https://callescort.org/614-285-3696
    I have reviewed her before.

    Bad new. Search you will find the reviews I'm sure.

  11. #23468

    Phoenix and Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on theses girls, did not see any reports when searched. Did see info on a Reagan but looks like a different Reagan. Thanks.

    Phoenix.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/78627310

    Reagan.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/78988829
    Phoenix is Sherry, gone by numerous names over the years. Used to work with her daughter. I think they had a falling out, and she works alone. She's 47, and OK, though I've heard a variety of things over the years and would be cautious.

    Reagan is Heidi, a longtime SW I think who has moved up into the streetscort ranks. By her pictures, she still works with some other former SW from time to time. I think she's actually 45 even though advertised at 55. Haven't seen her, so don't know about performance.

  12. #23467

    KandeeApple

    Has anyone seen Kandee lately? I've seen reports that she just finished a little vaca. I thought about reaching out this weekend.

  13. #23466

    Tineye or Google?

    Google showed the picture with arms up all over the country.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPaulRx  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't able to find anything on image search. Intrigued but likely just a scam. Anyone?

    https://callescort.org/614-285-3696

  14. #23465

    Emma

    Wasn't able to find anything on image search. Intrigued but likely just a scam. Anyone?

    https://callescort.org/614-285-3696

  15. #23464

    Sexy Sara

    There are a few reviews if you use the search function.

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyGuy214  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys was looking to see if anyone has anything for Starr? I remember seeing her post last year but then dropped off and is now back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...737/5134536653

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape