Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 33453
-
04-13-22 13:48 #23493Senior Member

Posts: 158Bad news
Just read all her reviews. I would stay clear of that neighborhood ghettoville.
Originally Posted by AtlEyez
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 11:31 #23492Senior Member

Posts: 760The one and only!
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
Yes that was sarcasm LOL He does refer to HB in the 3rd person even under his one account though. But maybe that's just a WW2/ Bob Dole thing. LOL.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 11:17 #23491Senior Member

Posts: 208Aimee
I seen her last week and had a good time. FS and GFE with DFK. Will repeat!
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 11:07 #23490Senior Member

Posts: 125I think she posts daily. I've texted her prob 50 times from a dozen differnt nunbers with out ever getting a reply. Not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by CincyLive
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 11:03 #23489Senior Member

Posts: 125She's a sweetheart
Good personality. Fun to BS with. No issues with Dog. Doesn't clock watch. Loves it and prob down to try about anything. I think she's 44 iir. Cleans up nice, but she's a tomboy under it all. I lost her number so I couldn't repeat. She was utr. Guess that changed and I'd have no issues with a revisit except $$ is twice what it was in february...
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 10:58 #23488Senior Member

Posts: 68Mexican mami
Has anyone seen her recently. Last review was over a year ago.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/79335592
-
04-13-22 07:56 #23487Senior Member

Posts: 1222Adorable
Yes, in a hotel and currently living there for now. Not the usual cluttered mess, though.
I'm in my 50's, as is my wife, and I'm pretty confident she's mid 40's.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 21:50 #23486Banned Member

Posts: 5352HB only has one account an it's not full.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 19:08 #23485Banned Member

Posts: 1056I think this is either sarcasm or a 3rd HB account LOL.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 19:03 #23484Banned Member

Posts: 1056Sure it is, just tell A2 what your old email was. He will get you back in.
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 17:51 #23483Senior Member

Posts: 324Dog & hotel
So, would I be correct in assuming that having her dog in the hotel she lives there? She looks to be in her 50's not 40's. But if Vinnie K. Gives her the thumbs up a may check her out.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 16:41 #23482Senior Member

Posts: 760Okay. Sorry. Cleared now.
Originally Posted by ChaseOne1
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 15:55 #23481Senior Member

Posts: 109No it isn't
No it isn't. My old email is linked to this. So no it's not that easy.
Originally Posted by Twisted69
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 14:03 #23480Senior Member

Posts: 1222Aimee
I saw Aimee, fka Adorable Sweetheart, the other day and had a great time.
Her pictures are 100% accurate and current.
Really can't find one thing to complain about. Standard mid-lower level hotel. No smoke or other smells. She does have a dog but he was fine. Communication was timely and coherent.
I will repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/adorable
-
04-12-22 13:52 #23479Senior Member

Posts: 125Hillbilly
I am trying to PM to Hillbilly Bob. Getting message his mail box is full.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





