Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 1167 1667 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23460

    Slim and Seductive

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny540  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me from facebook, her communication was strange. She started off telling me she wasn't the boys. She gave me her digits, however I felt like I was communicating with uncle or her handler, she would not talk on the phone, just wanted to text. I passed.

  2. #23459

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyGuy214  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys was looking to see if anyone has anything for Starr? I remember seeing her post last year but then dropped off and is now back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...737/5134536653
    No face picture, I'm not sure if that is the same one that use to be a SW from bond hiil. If it is she is closer to 31 However, not seeing the face, I can't tell if this is the same girl or not.

  3. #23458

  4. #23457

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to say it great to be back in Cincy. Couldn't wait to see Raylee when I returned an she didn't disappoint me. Still at the top of her game. I always want to be the first appointment of the day. I Saw her early Thursday morning an had another great time. After BBBJ an some DATY I pulled her over to the side of the bed pushed her leg up high an stood there giving her a hard pounding that she took well an by the sounds she enjoyed it to. She is going to start traveling to a few cities close by like Dayton, Lex, Louisville so with her day off better make plans to see her soon. HB.
    Just saw her add. Glad to hear good things. Hopefully I can get something set up with her in the near future.

  5. #23456
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbouinn  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her when she was on the East Side now she is on the West side I had one visit over there and will not repeat she added she has no door on her bedroom she has a shower curtain there's 3 guys who live there one right across the hall from her I will not repeat with her cause the last time I was there she was not in out and she's back on shooting up.
    Ok Loubuinn. One more time and English please.

  6. #23455

    Slim and Seductive


  7. #23454

    Any info?

    Hey guys was looking to see if anyone has anything for Starr? I remember seeing her post last year but then dropped off and is now back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...737/5134536653

  8. #23453

    Mckenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Read the few reviews nothing negative but not many reviews.

    Thinking of a visit but she is almost $400.

    Anyone have a spectacular visit with her worthy of double rate?
    I saw her. Very attractive face and provides a GFE session. I saw her for much less but for 400 I think I would pass.

  9. #23452

    Candy pants

    Quote Originally Posted by GilboGiggins  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports, I thought I saw a report a month or so ago but it's not showing up. I saw her around a year ago and was wondering if anyone had seen her recently? Thanks.
    I used to see her when she was on the East Side now she is on the West side I had one visit over there and will not repeat she added she has no door on her bedroom she has a shower curtain there's 3 guys who live there one right across the hall from her I will not repeat with her cause the last time I was there she was not in out and she's back on shooting up.

  10. #23451
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this one. She has been around for a few months but don't find any reports one her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/79128946
    I've texted her on 2 separate occasions and only got a reply the second time. Set up a time to meet and she went non responsive about an hour before.

  11. #23450

    Hotel Asians

    I've been wanting to visit one of the Asian girls on STG. I've had good experiences and bad ones. Sakura is a little far for me! I am looking for recommendations if anyone has good experiences lately. PM me if you want, thanks.

    Also posted in the massage page.

  12. #23449
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Read the few reviews nothing negative but not many reviews.

    Thinking of a visit but she is almost $400.

    Anyone have a spectacular visit with her worthy of double rate?
    With only one review in Jan. By a non senior. Not sure I would do the $400. Until better reviews come in. I would check out Raylee or Gracie that was with EE. Now independent.

  13. #23448

    McKenna at ee

    Read the few reviews nothing negative but not many reviews.

    Thinking of a visit but she is almost $400.

    Anyone have a spectacular visit with her worthy of double rate?

  14. #23447

    Candypants

    Any recent reports, I thought I saw a report a month or so ago but it's not showing up. I saw her around a year ago and was wondering if anyone had seen her recently? Thanks.

  15. #23446

    Raylee

    Just wanted to say it great to be back in Cincy. Couldn't wait to see Raylee when I returned an she didn't disappoint me. Still at the top of her game. I always want to be the first appointment of the day. I Saw her early Thursday morning an had another great time. After BBBJ an some DATY I pulled her over to the side of the bed pushed her leg up high an stood there giving her a hard pounding that she took well an by the sounds she enjoyed it to. She is going to start traveling to a few cities close by like Dayton, Lex, Louisville so with her day off better make plans to see her soon. HB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape