Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 2675
-
04-29-22 16:40 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 340Philly is one of my go to's
Been seeing her for about three years. Very nice. She has gained about 20 lbs since those days. Watch out, though. She is a fentanyl freak. Will shoot up in her breasts. Watched her do it several times. And now she hates the taste of cum, so she will pull her mouth away at the last second, leaving you to squirt your load all over the interior of your vehicle.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 00:37 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 38Thursday night cruise.
Ran into the smaller and younger Savannah today. She was looking really good. She was swarmed by a lot of black guys and I could hear her telling them to leave her alone. Finally she walked away and alone but that fucking light on Towne takes forever to change. Some truck beat me to her. Kinda sucked because she was looking really good. But anyway I cruised a bit more and met some lady named Philly. Gave me a great BBJ. Met her on 6th and Gladys. But yeah I kinda wanted smaller savannah. Maybe next time.
-
04-20-22 22:41 #1728Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Match dot com
I do not want to date her. She likes cats and I do not. I just want to fuck her.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 13:13 #1727Banned Member

Posts: 389Cat
I've talked to Cat. She usually wears a wig when doing her errands and she's tall. But like she said she doesn't date and I couldn't get a piece. Sucks she's got a nice body and looks really good when she's rocking the wig and wears her dresses.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 10:47 #1726Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977As they say
Not going to lie, I want to fuck this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWYnCNF8H4I
-
04-19-22 06:28 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 340If you're talking about a girl who lives in a tent on Stanford, just south of 7th street on the west side, then that is Victoria.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
She is tall and skinny and has a dog.
-
04-18-22 21:00 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 38I've seen her around
I know exactly who you're talking about. I've seen her a few times and I've tried picking her up too but she only smiles and waves then goes into her tent. She lives with like 3 dudes. I know where her tent is at. I'm not sure if she does dates but I've asked before in a previous post about her too. No one replied so she probably is just living at her own will in that tent to get high because man she is beautiful. Looks normal. No signs of drug abuse and she's young.
Originally Posted by Quincy88
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 16:23 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 289Tall Maybe WSW on Stanford
Did anyone catch this tall WSW wearing black spandex and blk halter top and glasses! My goodness she is a problem! About 5'8 thick. You can see the thong thru the Spandex. Tried picking her up. But they always get distracted with some nonsense LOL.
-
04-16-22 08:27 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 2017Ice Man
Top gun 2 comes out next month I believe.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 15:42 #1721Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Danger zone
I am in awe of you guys who go to the skid for poon. I was there the other night and have never had a suck life denying experience of just being there for a few minutes. The way those people, using the term loosely, live is stunning. I do admit I saw some women down there and for what the market is pricing poon at, I would liked to have partaken, but I just wanted the heck out of there.
Originally Posted by Upperx
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 05:27 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 99Cruise report
I saw a 49 yr old WSW that goes by the name Joejoe walking with her luggage on James Wood and Union. I picked her up turns out she's a heroine addict I asked for a BJ and she said she wasn't a hooker. She would have liked me to take her to the movies and have dinner before asking for sex.
Having struck out luck would be on my side I found Savanah 2 am on 7th street and Ceres st. Parked a couple streets up did the deed.
-
04-12-22 16:20 #1719Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977A festivus miracle
When you wrote this, what did you think the chances were of an informative response?
Originally Posted by PeaceMillion
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 09:15 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 88Dammmm that's crazy, I remember her for sure.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 05:49 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 84Has anyone ever seen
A blonde with green eyes?
She looks older like 36? Or maybe.
She's actually Younger but you know.
I met her in Pasadena but I wonder if she ever pops up in DTLA.
She gives me poor Irish girl vibes.
-
04-09-22 10:47 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 2198Cruise report
Decided to cruise downtown last night around 7 pm. Cruised around for a bit. But did not see any girls working. I am glad to see that LE has made some progress in getting rid of the tents. Personally I have never see any girls that interested me. But would like to.










Reply With Quote






