Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 10961
-
04-12-22 17:05 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 299Stop over-complicating things
Some guys just can't help themselves in making something simple so complicated. A girl knows within 30 sec of meeting you whether she'll go the distance or not. It doesn't take 3 dates, and it doesn't take a 7-course meal. She knows very quickly if it's a go or not. Why are guys so eager to waste their time and money is beyond me. If it takes her a month to bang, she simply doesn't like you that much. The girls that will rock your world are the ones that are attracted to you, not the ones going in hating every second of it and taking forever to coming around. It is literally that simple!
-
04-12-22 16:00 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 650My experience with girls that want a dinner meet and greet is a waste of time unless you don't mind only having a decent meal with a cute girl. I did a lunch and dinner date with 2 different girls and it went no where so now I only do coffee or cocktail meet and greets. I limit the time to less than an hour unless something spectacular happens. You can figure out their mo quickly and save some cash at the same time. Dinner can become uncomfortable if the girl isn't what you are looking for and you are struggling to kill the clock while she orders a big meal and lots of drinks. I personally am not looking for a "friend" but I am looking for a "FWB" with emphasis on the benefits.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 05:37 #6639Regular Member

Posts: 3Did you meet her?
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 23:20 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 122I don't understand your comment. They are looking for Sugar Daddy, someone that is a generous who spends lavishly on a girl. That is my understanding. You can always say no, or go to a different website.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 18:58 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 2110Sex
LOL. Also, when did sex become a thing that women hate? I'll do anything but sex! No! Please no sex! What is happening to our society. Have dildos become too good?
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 23:11 #6636Senior Member

Posts: 157It's cause they too broke to get McDonalds LOL and Tinder dates want to split the bill.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 14:24 #6635Senior Member

Posts: 2110Dinners
WTF is their obsession with grabbing dinner? Haven't they heard of delivery? I prefer to eat alone. Don't need some prudish female trying to converse while I'm enjoying my meal. LOL.
-
04-07-22 12:19 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 201Definately want to read [URL]internationalsexguide.info[/URL]
Read thAT. Make a fake facebook, you can Pm me and be my friend, tinder, the clubs by pargue lleras, massage parlors. You will find everything from pros, to women looking for school clothes for their kids, to girls that want an older boyfriend. I wish I was younger and had a telecommuting job instead of being a contractor and could live there year round.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
There's so many different approaches and just like the us some will BBBJ some won't. Chupa sin condom necdssario.
-
04-07-22 00:32 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 1089Where can you meet these smoke shows in Medellin??
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 11:08 #6632Senior Member

Posts: 201You can visit
And you don't need the ap in a city like Medellin. Absolute smoke shows go for 300 k pesos which is about 80 $ although guys do overpay and get less in return. My avg girl there goes for 150 k 42 $ with a 50 k tip 14 $ if I have a good time. Girls I've contacted thru SA fron Medellin try to quote you in us dollars. A teacher makes about 300 us dollars a month in Colombia. Lots of info on the sister site to this board.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 08:38 #6631Senior Member

Posts: 114She has a bit of a gut, but she's a pretty cool chick, fun to talk to, cute tits, and pretty open minded.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 05:43 #6630Banned Member

Posts: 179Any intel
Anyone seen her below?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-c99f12b3af07
Let me know. Thanks.
-
04-04-22 19:55 #6629Senior Member

Posts: 742Think I may have to go on and see who I can meet.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
Thanks for sharing.
-
04-04-22 19:55 #6628Senior Member

Posts: 742Wish I lived outside the country
I would have so much pussy from Asia and South America, would be swimming in it.
Get so many likes, messages, etc from those areas would be pimping it up. LOL.
Ridiculous!
-
04-04-22 18:18 #6627Banned Member

Posts: 414She's on Fetlife and has sex with trannys. She's beyond fat and disgusting body wise naked.
Originally Posted by Lincolnboston
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






