Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 732 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6646

    Gone

    She is no longer on SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did. She gets at it.

  2. #6645

    Maybe, maybe not

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Some guys just can't help themselves in making something simple so complicated. A girl knows within 30 sec of meeting you whether she'll go the distance or not. It doesn't take 3 dates, and it doesn't take a 7-course meal. She knows very quickly if it's a go or not. Why are guys so eager to waste their time and money is beyond me. If it takes her a month to bang, she simply doesn't like you that much. The girls that will rock your world are the ones that are attracted to you, not the ones going in hating every second of it and taking forever to coming around. It is literally that simple!
    Yes, there are a lot of girls who will try to rinse you. It's not that difficult to weed those girls out prior to meeting them face to face. However, there are some girls that want to play it out like they are in a relationship so they feel better about themselves. Not all of these girls are seasoned pros who are just going to give it up on the first meeting. Some want some type of emotional connection before they sleep with you. Some of the best arrangements I have had was where we took some time to get to know each other first. You just have to be smart and use common sense. If you get the feeling she is rinsing you just move on. But I usually have a good sense of that prior to the first face to face meeting. Bottom line, if you want a quick lay, SA is not for you. There are plenty of free escort sites out there. No need to spend a 100 bucks a month. If you want something successful and long term, you need to put the time and effort in. You should get a good idea of who the person is and their motives prior to your first meeting.

  3. #6644

    Any info?

    I'm still trying to figure out some of the pro habits (short texts, instant pictures, etc). I'm interested but asking if anyone has experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-2700a63e4541

  4. #6643

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GntleGuy84  [View Original Post]
    Did you meet her?
    Yes I did. She gets at it.

  5. #6642

    GPS profile of the day

    Love when they tell you up front they have GPS and should be avoided. Saves you so much time when they just say it.

    They do not even realize they are telling the guys to avoid them, as they have a bad attitude.

    This one is great she says she is not looking for low money meet ups LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-82092d153a73

  6. #6641

    Stop over-complicating things

    Some guys just can't help themselves in making something simple so complicated. A girl knows within 30 sec of meeting you whether she'll go the distance or not. It doesn't take 3 dates, and it doesn't take a 7-course meal. She knows very quickly if it's a go or not. Why are guys so eager to waste their time and money is beyond me. If it takes her a month to bang, she simply doesn't like you that much. The girls that will rock your world are the ones that are attracted to you, not the ones going in hating every second of it and taking forever to coming around. It is literally that simple!

  7. #6640
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand your comment. They are looking for Sugar Daddy, someone that is a generous who spends lavishly on a girl. That is my understanding. You can always say no, or go to a different website.
    My experience with girls that want a dinner meet and greet is a waste of time unless you don't mind only having a decent meal with a cute girl. I did a lunch and dinner date with 2 different girls and it went no where so now I only do coffee or cocktail meet and greets. I limit the time to less than an hour unless something spectacular happens. You can figure out their mo quickly and save some cash at the same time. Dinner can become uncomfortable if the girl isn't what you are looking for and you are struggling to kill the clock while she orders a big meal and lots of drinks. I personally am not looking for a "friend" but I am looking for a "FWB" with emphasis on the benefits.

  8. #6639
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her below?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-c99f12b3af07

    Let me know. Thanks.
    Did you meet her?

  9. #6638
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    WTF is their obsession with grabbing dinner? Haven't they heard of delivery? I prefer to eat alone. Don't need some prudish female trying to converse while I'm enjoying my meal. LOL.
    I don't understand your comment. They are looking for Sugar Daddy, someone that is a generous who spends lavishly on a girl. That is my understanding. You can always say no, or go to a different website.

  10. #6637

    Sex

    LOL. Also, when did sex become a thing that women hate? I'll do anything but sex! No! Please no sex! What is happening to our society. Have dildos become too good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    It's cause they too broke to get McDonalds LOL and Tinder dates want to split the bill.

  11. #6636
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    WTF is their obsession with grabbing dinner? Haven't they heard of delivery? I prefer to eat alone. Don't need some prudish female trying to converse while I'm enjoying my meal. LOL.
    It's cause they too broke to get McDonalds LOL and Tinder dates want to split the bill.

  12. #6635

    Dinners

    WTF is their obsession with grabbing dinner? Haven't they heard of delivery? I prefer to eat alone. Don't need some prudish female trying to converse while I'm enjoying my meal. LOL.

  13. #6634

    Definately want to read [URL]internationalsexguide.info[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Where can you meet these smoke shows in Medellin??
    Read thAT. Make a fake facebook, you can Pm me and be my friend, tinder, the clubs by pargue lleras, massage parlors. You will find everything from pros, to women looking for school clothes for their kids, to girls that want an older boyfriend. I wish I was younger and had a telecommuting job instead of being a contractor and could live there year round.

    There's so many different approaches and just like the us some will BBBJ some won't. Chupa sin condom necdssario.

  14. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    And you don't need the ap in a city like Medellin. Absolute smoke shows go for 300 k pesos which is about 80 $ although guys do overpay and get less in return. My avg girl there goes for 150 k 42 $ with a 50 k tip 14 $ if I have a good time. Girls I've contacted thru SA fron Medellin try to quote you in us dollars. A teacher makes about 300 us dollars a month in Colombia. Lots of info on the sister site to this board.
    Where can you meet these smoke shows in Medellin??

  15. #6632

    You can visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I would have so much pussy from Asia and South America, would be swimming in it.

    Get so many likes, messages, etc from those areas would be pimping it up. LOL.

    Ridiculous!
    And you don't need the ap in a city like Medellin. Absolute smoke shows go for 300 k pesos which is about 80 $ although guys do overpay and get less in return. My avg girl there goes for 150 k 42 $ with a 50 k tip 14 $ if I have a good time. Girls I've contacted thru SA fron Medellin try to quote you in us dollars. A teacher makes about 300 us dollars a month in Colombia. Lots of info on the sister site to this board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape