Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 1047 1547 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 26907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kara-brooklyn

    I know she has been around awhile.

    Seems like a lot to pay for a rub and tug.
    I seen her couple years ago. Huge natural tits. I say she's more BBW. Big belly she was covering. She was really nice. Best BBBJ I had in long time. Flipped her over for K9 the exhaust fumes was so strong I couldn't take it so I just lay and had her finish me in BBBJCIM.

  2. #18716
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen these girls?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vickywillow
    I've seen her and won't again. The photos are her, but they're very flattering. Had an hour session that lasted a very short time, ending with Russian and that was it, time to go home. (it was obvious the Russian was the "big finish" so I just went with it. Not like I popped early by accident).

  3. #18715
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    It's pretty common. Sometimes it's because they have pimps who are worried that AA clients are pimps trying to recruit them. Sometimes they write it because some racist clients won't see girls who see black guys, but don't have a problem actually seeing one. And sometimes they really do have a no AA policy, but not if they're on video getting raw dogged by one LOL.

    The most common is the first which is why I don't see girls who write that, it usually means they have a pimp or are planning some kind of scam.
    Pretty much legit on the pimp theory. I've seen 3 girls that either have the no AA in their ads or just say via text or Snapchat. But then when you talk to them in person, they definitely have a touch of ghetto voice, I'm thinking it's a pimp or "handler" that wants to keep their territory IMO.

  4. #18714
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kara-brooklyn

    I know she has been around awhile.

    Seems like a lot to pay for a rub and tug.
    Re: Kara Marie Brooklyn.

    I saw her 4. 5 years ago. Boobs are real and large. The rest of her was very nice, too. I encouraged her to show something besides cleavage in her pics, so she's added one.

    I'd have seen her again at that point.

    But she's def cut services offered, no fucking and no eating of her. And LFK, not DFK. Sounds like someone who doesn't get into it. I At those prices and services, I'll pass.

    Also, I tried to see her in 2019. Appointment set the day before. Day of, couldn't reach her. 1. 5 hours *after* appointment she's like "sorry, something long came up. Can we schedule for tomorrow?" NO, biotch, you don't get to try trifling bullshit on me and I just go along. Maybe next time. Or maybe not.

  5. #18713

    Mandy Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3312655323

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79418685

    Anyone know what is up with Mandy Baby posting as Jade and Gina from two different numbers? Has anyone seen her recently? I know she never gave great service. But is one of the numbers a fake or something?
    Yes she's pretty cool she's kind of dumb but she does please very well has a shaved pussy I fucked her a couple times one time her pussy smelled used LOL.

  6. #18712

    Mandy Baby

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3312655323

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79418685

    Anyone know what is up with Mandy Baby posting as Jade and Gina from two different numbers? Has anyone seen her recently? I know she never gave great service. But is one of the numbers a fake or something?

  7. #18711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Says NO AA in the add yet she's gettin' drilled by an AA man in the video. What's that about?
    It's pretty common. Sometimes it's because they have pimps who are worried that AA clients are pimps trying to recruit them. Sometimes they write it because some racist clients won't see girls who see black guys, but don't have a problem actually seeing one. And sometimes they really do have a no AA policy, but not if they're on video getting raw dogged by one LOL.

    The most common is the first which is why I don't see girls who write that, it usually means they have a pimp or are planning some kind of scam.

  8. #18710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Probably her boyfriend / pimp. Makes me suspicious too, white guys are seen as easier marks for robbery.
    I've heard that the black BF / pimps don't like the idea of other black guys banging their ***** for a few different reasons.

  9. #18709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kara-brooklyn

    I know she has been around awhile.

    Seems like a lot to pay for a rub and tug.
    7 or 8 years ago I saw her under another name. A pleasant experience with a huge breasted (natural I believe) AA lady. The pictures are somewhat accurate, but you may want to read the ter reviews carefully.

  10. #18708

  11. #18707
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Says NO AA in the add yet she's gettin' drilled by an AA man in the video. What's that about?
    Probably her boyfriend / pimp. Makes me suspicious too, white guys are seen as easier marks for robbery.

  12. #18706

    Has anyone seen Kara Marie Brooklyn?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kara-brooklyn

    I know she has been around awhile.

    Seems like a lot to pay for a rub and tug.

  13. #18705

    Aa

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7084056053

    Anyone with info on this one? Has she been talked about under Jess or Funsize? Can't find anything on the board that matches her. PMs are appreciated.
    Says NO AA in the add yet she's gettin' drilled by an AA man in the video. What's that about?

  14. #18704
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7084056053

    Anyone with info on this one? Has she been talked about under Jess or Funsize? Can't find anything on the board that matches her. PMs are appreciated.

  15. #18703
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    On ter it says 2 bills for half hour. Mixed reviews, several guys reviewed her as "would not see again" more or less.
    I Just saw her. The pics are accurate and she's hot as hell. But I won't be going back to seeing her. She just came off as very cold.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape