Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 11032
-
04-12-22 18:08 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 144Blonde
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...1/457327546891
Anyone have any luck with her? The pics are obviously fake, but she is a real woman with blonde hair. I tried once, no deposit required, but her and her "friend" just sat in the parking lot until I got bored and left.
What's the deal?
-
04-12-22 00:03 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 99Rubmd
Try rubmd.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 23:20 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 460Love sister's ad or contact information
The body rubs website where their ad and contact information was is no longer in service. Where can I get their ad or contact information? Thank you!
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 22:40 #4819Regular Member

Posts: 16Oneluckygirl
Has anyone seen her? Does she go by other names? Saw her page on TNA. Looks good.
-
04-11-22 13:22 #4818Banned Member

Posts: 40Heelz
Saw her not too long ago. She's great. Be nice and give her what she wants (lots of DATY) and she will be very receptive to other activities. Her body is phenomenal, and she's perfect for fulfilling any 'busty slutty stepmom' fantasy you might have. First time she insisted on a condom but by round two she was so worked up from all the orgasms my tongue was giving her she had no problem with moaning for me to just fuck her already. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MikeFieldz
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 13:22 #4817Banned Member

Posts: 1358Well, I am a true believer in the KISS philosophy: Keep It Simple, Stupid. So, for this money designation business, let's just do it like it is done at most other places: three hundred dollars is designated as $300. In fact, I suspect that is the way just about all of us are taught at a young age to designate such monetary amounts. None of this $$ or 3 roses, business. Keep It Simple!
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 13:16 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 179My two cents (slight rant)
I look at those who use symbols, the word roses, or other coded language to describe costs the same way I look at those who write "I had a dream" before describing their experience, "legal disclaimer" at the bottom of ads, or ask "are you a cop?
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
It's not going to protect you in the event that you get busted and LE uses your posts as evidence. If you are comfortable using the dollar signs and roses, you might as well use the real numbers, since both amount to the same level of admission, but one will at least make sure that what you type is what you paid.
-
04-11-22 12:44 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 362+1 What the Duke said
Preach it, brother! We're only confusing one another by using dollar signs or other symbols or even periods and partial amounts in place of actual numbers.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 09:09 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 1019Gracee doesn't care.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 08:14 #4813Regular Member

Posts: 16Mia Bellatrix HorrorWhore XXX is mentally unstable and highly unpredictable. May seem nice then will flip out on you in a rage. She's been the same way since she was in Kentucky. A friend and her were talking and they were going to meet, but after she took a nap then continued texting, it's like she got possessed and she turned into a different person, real Miss Jekyll and Hyde. I wish I could say nicer things, but after trying to book appts she kept flaking out.
Originally Posted by Dude5293
[View Original Post]
Use a burner number, yes she has a history of scamming and thieving and stalking. It's obvious she's gone through a lot of trauma and needs professional help, not to be a provider.
If anyone else has the experience where she's sweet one day and screams at you the next, you're not alone.
She also claims other cam girls are her threesome friends but either says before meeting they're not available or something came up.
Read her reviews, it sounds like two different people.
Her pics are heavily edited and yes she has packed on a lot of weight.
-
04-11-22 01:50 #4812Regular Member

Posts: 11We all cum
Hi,
Any info or review about her.
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...m/461171726948
-
04-11-22 01:49 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 268Dollar signs
ALL posters here should note that you can simply type 300, or even $300 rather than suffer all the auto-mangler bullshit from trying to be cool using $'s.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
The simple act of doing a "Preview Report" before the "Upload Report" is also an excellent demonstration of intelligence!
-
04-10-22 18:43 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 352Price Correction
Just realized that the donation for Nancy is incorrect. It should be 3 x $, but it only came out as $$ because of the auto-formatting. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 18:08 #4809Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info?
Any info on "Kate"? On a few sites and seems somewhat legitimate, but can't find reviews or anything. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
https://callescort.org/253-325-3378
-
04-10-22 00:57 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 352Love Sisters are Back + awkward moment with Gracee LOL
Just came back from a session with Nancy. Simply put, the reviews are all correct that she is the real deal. Lots of DFK, DATY, DATO (give and receive), FIA, FIV, BBBJCIM is possible. I think her only no's are BBFS and greek is based on size. Lots of energy, very fun. Great shower preview as well. She's a full-on GFE with some PSE sprinkled in there.
Considering that girls on the other site are asking for more $ and have only a fraction of Nancy's menu, I think she's great value for $$ They're located in Renton which is perfect for me since I live in the Auburn / Kent area and I don't need to make the long trek to Bellevue. I still have a few Bellevue Thai ladies on my TDL, but I'm not sure how they will compare to Nancy. I will say that scheduling is pretty difficult, especially for evenings. Even though they live in a 2 bedroom, they only use 1 room for sessions. Might have to plan ahead if you want to see them. Nancy also mentioned that she is starting to become low volume as well so she'll be limiting her daily sessions. Sunny is definitely next on the list though.
Awkward moment: I saw Gracee maybe 2 weeks ago because I needed a release. She's sort of my go-to if no one else is available. Having said that, she's in the same building as the Love sisters. When I was walking onto the elevator to see Nancy, Gracee was getting off and made direct eye contact with me. We didn't say anything, but I'm sure she knows why I was there LOL. Now that I've met Nancy, I think my days of seeing Gracee are over. And yes, Gracee is really showing her age. She has a gut now and a little too much botox. Service is great though, but just remember that you're paying $$ for the service, not the looks.













Reply With Quote





