rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 736 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4823

    Tgtbt

    Did anyone ever had a dream with this one? Just seems to good to be true imo. Any details are greatly appreciated. They are two different ads with different numbers but the same pics. Are these the same woman and legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/79411464

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/79445089

  2. #4822

    Blonde

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...1/457327546891

    Anyone have any luck with her? The pics are obviously fake, but she is a real woman with blonde hair. I tried once, no deposit required, but her and her "friend" just sat in the parking lot until I got bored and left.

    What's the deal?

  3. #4821

    Rubmd

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    The body rubs website where their ad and contact information was is no longer in service. Where can I get their ad or contact information? Thank you!
    Try rubmd.

  4. #4820

    Love sister's ad or contact information

    The body rubs website where their ad and contact information was is no longer in service. Where can I get their ad or contact information? Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from a session with Nancy. Simply put, the reviews are all correct that she is the real deal. Lots of DFK, DATY, DATO (give and receive), FIA, FIV, BBBJCIM is possible. I think her only no's are BBFS and greek is based on size. Lots of energy, very fun. Great shower preview as well. She's a full-on GFE with some PSE sprinkled in there.

    Considering that girls on the other site are asking for more $ and have only a fraction of Nancy's menu, I think she's great value for $$ They're located in Renton which is perfect for me since I live in the Auburn / Kent area and I don't need to make the long trek to Bellevue. I still have a few Bellevue Thai ladies on my TDL, but I'm not sure how they will compare to Nancy. I will say that scheduling is pretty difficult, especially for evenings. Even though they live in a 2 bedroom, they only use 1 room for sessions. Might have to plan ahead if you want to see them. Nancy also mentioned that she is starting to become low volume as well so she'll be limiting her daily sessions. Sunny is definitely next on the list though.

    Awkward moment: I saw Gracee maybe 2 weeks ago because I needed a release. She's sort of my go-to if no one else is available. Having said that, she's in the same building as the Love sisters. When I was walking onto the elevator to see Nancy, Gracee was getting off and made direct eye contact with me. We didn't say anything, but I'm sure she knows why I was there LOL. Now that I've met Nancy, I think my days of seeing Gracee are over. And yes, Gracee is really showing her age. She has a gut now and a little too much botox. Service is great though, but just remember that you're paying $$ for the service, not the looks.

  5. #4819

    Oneluckygirl

    Has anyone seen her? Does she go by other names? Saw her page on TNA. Looks good.

  6. #4818

    Heelz

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFieldz  [View Original Post]
    +1.

    Anyone seen her recently and can share anything?

    Dfk? BBBJ? Msog?
    Saw her not too long ago. She's great. Be nice and give her what she wants (lots of DATY) and she will be very receptive to other activities. Her body is phenomenal, and she's perfect for fulfilling any 'busty slutty stepmom' fantasy you might have. First time she insisted on a condom but by round two she was so worked up from all the orgasms my tongue was giving her she had no problem with moaning for me to just fuck her already. YMMV.

  7. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    I look at those who use symbols, the word roses, or other coded language to describe costs the same way I look at those who write "I had a dream" before describing their experience, "legal disclaimer" at the bottom of ads, or ask "are you a cop?

    It's not going to protect you in the event that you get busted and LE uses your posts as evidence. If you are comfortable using the dollar signs and roses, you might as well use the real numbers, since both amount to the same level of admission, but one will at least make sure that what you type is what you paid.
    Well, I am a true believer in the KISS philosophy: Keep It Simple, Stupid. So, for this money designation business, let's just do it like it is done at most other places: three hundred dollars is designated as $300. In fact, I suspect that is the way just about all of us are taught at a young age to designate such monetary amounts. None of this $$ or 3 roses, business. Keep It Simple!

  8. #4816

    My two cents (slight rant)

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Preach it, brother! We're only confusing one another by using dollar signs or other symbols or even periods and partial amounts in place of actual numbers.
    I look at those who use symbols, the word roses, or other coded language to describe costs the same way I look at those who write "I had a dream" before describing their experience, "legal disclaimer" at the bottom of ads, or ask "are you a cop?

    It's not going to protect you in the event that you get busted and LE uses your posts as evidence. If you are comfortable using the dollar signs and roses, you might as well use the real numbers, since both amount to the same level of admission, but one will at least make sure that what you type is what you paid.

  9. #4815

    +1 What the Duke said

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    ALL posters here should note that you can simply type 300, or even $300 rather than suffer all the auto-mangler bullshit from trying to be cool using $'s.

    The simple act of doing a "Preview Report" before the "Upload Report" is also an excellent demonstration of intelligence!
    Preach it, brother! We're only confusing one another by using dollar signs or other symbols or even periods and partial amounts in place of actual numbers.

  10. #4814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from a session with Nancy. Simply put, the reviews are all correct that she is the real deal. Lots of DFK, DATY, DATO (give and receive), FIA, FIV, BBBJCIM is possible. I think her only no's are BBFS and greek is based on size. Lots of energy, very fun. Great shower preview as well. She's a full-on GFE with some PSE sprinkled in there.

    Considering that girls on the other site are asking for more $ and have only a fraction of Nancy's menu, I think she's great value for $$ They're located in Renton which is perfect for me since I live in the Auburn / Kent area and I don't need to make the long trek to Bellevue. I still have a few Bellevue Thai ladies on my TDL, but I'm not sure how they will compare to Nancy. I will say that scheduling is pretty difficult, especially for evenings. Even though they live in a 2 bedroom, they only use 1 room for sessions. Might have to plan ahead if you want to see them. Nancy also mentioned that she is starting to become low volume as well so she'll be limiting her daily sessions. Sunny is definitely next on the list though.

    Awkward moment: I saw Gracee maybe 2 weeks ago because I needed a release. She's sort of my go-to if no one else is available. Having said that, she's in the same building as the Love sisters. When I was walking onto the elevator to see Nancy, Gracee was getting off and made direct eye contact with me. We didn't say anything, but I'm sure she knows why I was there LOL. Now that I've met Nancy, I think my days of seeing Gracee are over. And yes, Gracee is really showing her age. She has a gut now and a little too much botox. Service is great though, but just remember that you're paying $$ for the service, not the looks.
    Gracee doesn't care.

  11. #4813
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers out there have intel on Mia / Bunny? Any help is greatly appreciated. Dude has a weakness for cute goth girls with big tits.

    https://miabellatrix2.godaddysites.com/

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/249452009571
    Mia Bellatrix HorrorWhore XXX is mentally unstable and highly unpredictable. May seem nice then will flip out on you in a rage. She's been the same way since she was in Kentucky. A friend and her were talking and they were going to meet, but after she took a nap then continued texting, it's like she got possessed and she turned into a different person, real Miss Jekyll and Hyde. I wish I could say nicer things, but after trying to book appts she kept flaking out.

    Use a burner number, yes she has a history of scamming and thieving and stalking. It's obvious she's gone through a lot of trauma and needs professional help, not to be a provider.

    If anyone else has the experience where she's sweet one day and screams at you the next, you're not alone.

    She also claims other cam girls are her threesome friends but either says before meeting they're not available or something came up.

    Read her reviews, it sounds like two different people.

    Her pics are heavily edited and yes she has packed on a lot of weight.

  12. #4812

    We all cum

    Hi,

    Any info or review about her.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...m/461171726948

  13. #4811

    Dollar signs

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just realized that the donation for Nancy is incorrect. It should be 3 x $, but it only came out as $$ because of the auto-formatting. Sorry about that.
    ALL posters here should note that you can simply type 300, or even $300 rather than suffer all the auto-mangler bullshit from trying to be cool using $'s.

    The simple act of doing a "Preview Report" before the "Upload Report" is also an excellent demonstration of intelligence!

  14. #4810

    Price Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from a session with Nancy. Simply put, the reviews are all correct that she is the real deal. Lots of DFK, DATY, DATO (give and receive), FIA, FIV, BBBJCIM is possible. I think her only no's are BBFS and greek is based on size. Lots of energy, very fun. Great shower preview as well. She's a full-on GFE with some PSE sprinkled in there.

    Considering that girls on the other site are asking for more $ and have only a fraction of Nancy's menu, I think she's great value for $$ They're located in Renton which is perfect for me since I live in the Auburn / Kent area and I don't need to make the long trek to Bellevue. I still have a few Bellevue Thai ladies on my TDL, but I'm not sure how they will compare to Nancy. I will say that scheduling is pretty difficult, especially for evenings. Even though they live in a 2 bedroom, they only use 1 room for sessions. Might have to plan ahead if you want to see them. Nancy also mentioned that she is starting to become low volume as well so she'll be limiting her daily sessions. Sunny is definitely next on the list though.

    Awkward moment: I saw Gracee maybe 2 weeks ago because I needed a release. She's sort of my go-to if no one else is available. Having said that, she's in the same building as the Love sisters. When I was walking onto the elevator to see Nancy, Gracee was getting off and made direct eye contact with me. We didn't say anything, but I'm sure she knows why I was there LOL. Now that I've met Nancy, I think my days of seeing Gracee are over. And yes, Gracee is really showing her age. She has a gut now and a little too much botox. Service is great though, but just remember that you're paying $$ for the service, not the looks.
    Just realized that the donation for Nancy is incorrect. It should be 3 x $, but it only came out as $$ because of the auto-formatting. Sorry about that.

  15. #4809

    Any info?

    Any info on "Kate"? On a few sites and seems somewhat legitimate, but can't find reviews or anything. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://callescort.org/253-325-3378

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape