Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 7476
-
04-14-22 13:48 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 49Gentlemen I found a keeper
So after way too much hunting around I have finally found my unicorn. She rarely posts and it was just by a stroke of luck that I found her. Senior gents message me for more information and contact info.
-
04-14-22 13:07 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 55Thats new, a selfie?
I've had to take photos of the hotel before, but never a selfie. I probably would just send a picture of my hand if they did ask though. Still weird. Hope that doesn't become a trend. Could just download a picture off the net and send them that.
Originally Posted by BigJob
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 11:10 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 176Same here
I contacted three different numbers and all ask to send pictures. Never did and never will. I got a family. I've had a few Asian dreams in the past and prob two were a decent experience. They never do as promised in their ads or they'll upsell you when get there. Not worth it in opinion.
Originally Posted by HavnFun1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 07:18 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 49I have contacted them twice and both times they ask for the same shit. Not sending any pictures!
Originally Posted by BigJob
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 06:50 #4352Regular Member

Posts: 20Same with Skyler aka southern cutie
I had the same encounter with her. She sent a selfie and told me where to go. When I arrived nothing. Not even a text later in the day. I made a post about her also.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 20:07 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 234Skyler at Ashley Phosphate
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/826464541404
I had made the arrangements while driving to Charleston, she sent me her hotel and room number once I had arrived. Went up to the room and knocked a few times. Nothing. Went back to my car and texted again, no reply. She had only moments prior to walking up to the room gave me her room number, but she had become a ghost.
Not sure what occurred, but never again.
-
04-13-22 19:57 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 175Odd Asian
I had such and odd experience while trying to connect with an Asian tonight. First coms were spotty then when I arrived they want me to send a photo of the hotel to make sure I was at the right place. Ok I did then they waited. After a bit she asked for me to send a selfie. I don't send selfies to providers and told her so. Then she called me and asked for a Selfie of just a part of my face to prove I was not black. I sent her the top of my head. Then she said to wait a minute. Nothing else. So I bounced.
Has anyone one else had this issue? I can't figure it out.
-
04-13-22 14:21 #4349Senior Member

Posts: 234Foxxxy
Had a very pleasant experience with Foxxxy. She looks like her pictures, though a little heavier. She has a tremendous attitude and surprised me when she started giving me a BBBJ counter to her add. A very pleasant surprise. She was very enthusiastic during her performance during the BBBJ and FS Missionary.
-
04-11-22 22:56 #4348Senior Member

Posts: 29Kitty Kat
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...w/830317020317
Been reviewed here as a thief, almost got me. Forum saved me. Thanks again. I'm still on the prowl and hope to be able to pay it forward.
-
04-11-22 21:58 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 406Sexy-Je $$ii
Hmmm, she can edit her ad to add an updated phone number at the top, but keeps the old number in the bio at the bottom and doesn't change the area that has her email etc.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
Also, bing the New number and look at "related searches". Then google the new number. Just sayin.
Stay safe.
-B.
-
04-11-22 21:13 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 392Sexy Jessii
Hello Gents.
Going to Charleston, was wondering about her. Tried search, didn't find anything.
https://tryst.link/escort/sexxxi-jessii
Any intel?
TY in advance.
-
04-11-22 15:41 #4345Senior Member

Posts: 175Layla
Yes she ghosted me too and it was 2;30 pm.
Originally Posted by TabooDeJavu
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 10:46 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 29Layla Cuba Marie
I tried to tofft last night but she went ghost on me. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, it was at 2:30 AM.
Originally Posted by BigJob
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 10:15 #4343Senior Member

Posts: 175Layla (Cuba) Marie.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...y/567832314068
I see lots of reviews for a Layla but I don't think it's this one. Anyone seen her.
-
04-11-22 00:20 #4342Senior Member

Posts: 29No name (I'll call her snowflake) deposit required
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...y/835677587849
Quoted 80,120, 180 but wanted 30,40, 60 deposit accordingly. I don't do deposits so I passed. Couldn't find any research on her. Did reverse image searches and no results. She remains a mystery.










Reply With Quote






