Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 499 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4356

    Gentlemen I found a keeper

    So after way too much hunting around I have finally found my unicorn. She rarely posts and it was just by a stroke of luck that I found her. Senior gents message me for more information and contact info.

  2. #4355

    Thats new, a selfie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    I had such and odd experience while trying to connect with an Asian tonight. First coms were spotty then when I arrived they want me to send a photo of the hotel to make sure I was at the right place. Ok I did then they waited. After a bit she asked for me to send a selfie. I don't send selfies to providers and told her so. Then she called me and asked for a Selfie of just a part of my face to prove I was not black. I sent her the top of my head. Then she said to wait a minute. Nothing else. So I bounced.

    Has anyone one else had this issue? I can't figure it out.
    I've had to take photos of the hotel before, but never a selfie. I probably would just send a picture of my hand if they did ask though. Still weird. Hope that doesn't become a trend. Could just download a picture off the net and send them that.

  3. #4354

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by HavnFun1969  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted them twice and both times they ask for the same shit. Not sending any pictures!
    I contacted three different numbers and all ask to send pictures. Never did and never will. I got a family. I've had a few Asian dreams in the past and prob two were a decent experience. They never do as promised in their ads or they'll upsell you when get there. Not worth it in opinion.

  4. #4353
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    I had such and odd experience while trying to connect with an Asian tonight. First coms were spotty then when I arrived they want me to send a photo of the hotel to make sure I was at the right place. Ok I did then they waited. After a bit she asked for me to send a selfie. I don't send selfies to providers and told her so. Then she called me and asked for a Selfie of just a part of my face to prove I was not black. I sent her the top of my head. Then she said to wait a minute. Nothing else. So I bounced.

    Has anyone one else had this issue? I can't figure it out.
    I have contacted them twice and both times they ask for the same shit. Not sending any pictures!

  5. #4352

    Same with Skyler aka southern cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/826464541404

    I had made the arrangements while driving to Charleston, she sent me her hotel and room number once I had arrived. Went up to the room and knocked a few times. Nothing. Went back to my car and texted again, no reply. She had only moments prior to walking up to the room gave me her room number, but she had become a ghost.

    Not sure what occurred, but never again.
    I had the same encounter with her. She sent a selfie and told me where to go. When I arrived nothing. Not even a text later in the day. I made a post about her also.

  6. #4351

    Skyler at Ashley Phosphate

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/826464541404

    I had made the arrangements while driving to Charleston, she sent me her hotel and room number once I had arrived. Went up to the room and knocked a few times. Nothing. Went back to my car and texted again, no reply. She had only moments prior to walking up to the room gave me her room number, but she had become a ghost.

    Not sure what occurred, but never again.

  7. #4350

    Odd Asian

    I had such and odd experience while trying to connect with an Asian tonight. First coms were spotty then when I arrived they want me to send a photo of the hotel to make sure I was at the right place. Ok I did then they waited. After a bit she asked for me to send a selfie. I don't send selfies to providers and told her so. Then she called me and asked for a Selfie of just a part of my face to prove I was not black. I sent her the top of my head. Then she said to wait a minute. Nothing else. So I bounced.

    Has anyone one else had this issue? I can't figure it out.

  8. #4349

    Foxxxy

    Had a very pleasant experience with Foxxxy. She looks like her pictures, though a little heavier. She has a tremendous attitude and surprised me when she started giving me a BBBJ counter to her add. A very pleasant surprise. She was very enthusiastic during her performance during the BBBJ and FS Missionary.

  9. #4348

    Kitty Kat

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...w/830317020317

    Been reviewed here as a thief, almost got me. Forum saved me. Thanks again. I'm still on the prowl and hope to be able to pay it forward.

  10. #4347

    Sexy-Je $$ii

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents.

    Going to Charleston, was wondering about her. Tried search, didn't find anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexxxi-jessii

    Any intel?

    TY in advance.
    Hmmm, she can edit her ad to add an updated phone number at the top, but keeps the old number in the bio at the bottom and doesn't change the area that has her email etc.

    Also, bing the New number and look at "related searches". Then google the new number. Just sayin.

    Stay safe.

    -B.

  11. #4346

    Sexy Jessii

    Hello Gents.

    Going to Charleston, was wondering about her. Tried search, didn't find anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexxxi-jessii

    Any intel?

    TY in advance.

  12. #4345

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by TabooDeJavu  [View Original Post]
    I tried to tofft last night but she went ghost on me. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, it was at 2:30 AM.
    Yes she ghosted me too and it was 2;30 pm.

  13. #4344

    Layla Cuba Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...y/567832314068

    I see lots of reviews for a Layla but I don't think it's this one. Anyone seen her.
    I tried to tofft last night but she went ghost on me. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, it was at 2:30 AM.

  14. #4343

    Layla (Cuba) Marie.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...y/567832314068

    I see lots of reviews for a Layla but I don't think it's this one. Anyone seen her.

  15. #4342

    No name (I'll call her snowflake) deposit required

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...y/835677587849

    Quoted 80,120, 180 but wanted 30,40, 60 deposit accordingly. I don't do deposits so I passed. Couldn't find any research on her. Did reverse image searches and no results. She remains a mystery.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape